A Quick Q & A

DeletedUser

Questions
1. What were your plans when you first joined this world?

2. What keeps going while so may have left?

3. What is the best memory u have had in XI?

4. Have u regreted anything you have done on XI?

All questions are to be answered by your own personal experience and not on your overall alliance experience.
Thank you for participating. Remember its just a bit of fun.

DeletedUser

Lord Haakon
To explore the game as this was my first world

Percistance, curioustity etc. - and this still is my first world

Great Friends in Many alliances, many different tactics and fun game

Can`t say I have, yet..

tcl2301
I joined as it was something to do, had no plans just started to play

As above really, it keeps me busy when Im not working as a lot of my work is seasonal

Cant say as I have and "best memories" its all been ok to date

LMAO starting to play as Im a grepo whore now, for me its a little addicitve :)

rosa633000
Growing

Extreme attacks and WW

Knowing new good PPL and make good friends.

i didnt. that is the reason i am still here. ;)

Max xxx
This is my first world. I had not any plans becouse i did not knew nothing about this game.

I want see end of the world.

There are lot of good memories like conquering or defending cities and players whom u can work together.

No.

Thibron
I was told about this by a friend and had no real plans other than to see what this game was about; I knew nothing about the game. He later quit, but by then I was hooked.

Two things keep me going: the friendships I made here, and the fight against a large alliance.

There are many best memories--the first success by yourself, even more so with the first work with a group and defeating another alliance. Others are more long lasting, developing a group that has been successful for a year working together :)

As a leader, there are those few times, you may have said things that were mis-interpreted or you wish you hadn't. I regret being a leader at times because the administrivia takes away from the game-time. But over all, no, there are no real big "regrets." Maybe there should be-haha.
No.

StormVoort
To fight, to conquer, to expand and to play until the server ends

Most of the answer lies in the previous one. Many have left, but many have stayed and took their cities to keep playing on. Player count decreases, but an average city per player count is increasing making xi the survival of the fittest among the most endurable, active, skilled and experienced players around who will not quit because they are losing cities or out of boredom, but will stay and fight

It lies in an attack report you can see below. I can still remember those laughs I had :)
http://i43.tinypic.com/9zruad.jpg

Probably the only thing I regret is luckily behind me. I joined this world 3 months after it started and it was very difficult in the beginning getting attacked by players having 3 times more cities then I had

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey King! Nice idea. You think you could get some players in-game to come to forum and answer these? Give them something to do..I know attacking takes sooo much time.. :p Just curious as to what everyone has to say. :D *nosey*

DeletedUser

Well i started to see if i could cut it in the core.

I ask this to myself a lot, i would says friends that are still here and to see the end.

The amount of battles i have had. Gaining and losing cities all with a smile.

I would the amount of times i have changed the troops in my cities dependent on the direction im fighting, which has changed countless times over the time ive spent in xi.

Lane i tried, i mailed more people than that but some didnt want to join in i guess. i'll post it on forums and try asking others from dif alliances to join in. but its up to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28759

Questions
A. Want to explore other world, not my first but here i learned how to play and have fun playing it.

A. I still stay because MUNK is still here hahahah if he quits then thats the last day also for me. =) and because of the friends i meet but sadly only few is left.

A. hmmm when i started to help others after learning so much on this server. thats the best memory i have knowing even how little my total score compares to most of the opponents and little knowledge of th game friends i met still ask for my help and teach me how in order to grow and stand on my on one day... XD (sorry it may sounds contradict on your rules below but thats the first thing that came up on my mind =P)

Nope! surely no regret i will throw any of my other server for this one hahahaha

All questions are to be answered by your own personal experience and not on your overall alliance experience.
Thank you for participating. Remember its just a bit of fun.

DeletedUser

I just wanted to play another world and thought Xi might be a good world to join.

My closest friends are still here.

Joining ARW by far :)

Joing Phoenix Empire after I first started here.

DeletedUser

Questions
1. What were your plans when you first joined this world? No plans

2. What keeps going while so may have left? The desire to be number 1 in ABP DBP and overall ( achived )

3. What is the best memory u have had in XI? The freinds i made and playing alongside the best players in the game

4. Have u regreted anything you have done on XI? Kind of regret restarting some times,but it just takes up too much time :)
I have played on several worlds and concider XI to have the best of the best grepo players out of all the worlds past and pressent. Rock on XI

DeletedUser

Lane i tried, i mailed more people than that but some didnt want to join in i guess. i'll post it on forums and try asking others from dif alliances to join in. but its up to them.

Indeed. Sounds good, King! :) Thank you! Look forward to reading them.

DeletedUser

Toadslayer
This was my first world and I was drawn to it by the real-time strategy.

I've been a leader of my alliance in this world for so long, I can't stand the idea of letting so many players down by leaving. And it is nice to have the firepower of so many cities at your disposal.

My best memory is playing with my original founders and leaders that taught me many things about how to play this game and how to gather the greatest people to play with.

I regret being way over-cautious with my cities in the beginning, which put me at a great disadvantage to accumulate a higher ABP.

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Questions
To Start playing Grepolis and find out what game it is :p

Getting more cities, and working together with nice people as well as fighting with quite nice people xD all Nice and Lovely, though quite boring as it is only a coallition vs one alliance atm xD Oh well, working with what is given.

Joining Brothers in Arms and fighting back a huge alliance as the Survivors, then joining them and fighting PV xD awesome fun.

Spend a lot of the first months simming and getting high points and stack-ed up defensively even though it wasn't needed at all.

DeletedUser29934

Questions
To Help my guys from Alpha create the Alliance SHIELD and see it grow.

Well I'd be a pretty big hypocrite to my guys if I up and left like some others have after all I've said to them lol Good allies and good friends makes for a good time over here.

When PV moved onto the hero world :p. I don't think I have any one specific memory, my memory's terrible anyway so I wouldn't remember it if I did have one lol I'd say whenever we had a smaller alliance merge into us and there players turned out to be good players and good people in general, always made me happy.

Nope, don't think so. Bad memory doesn't help that, sure there's lots I regret, just off the top of my head can't remember ;).

oskarghost96

Phrourach
When PV moved onto the hero world :p. I don't think I have any one specific memory, my memory's terrible anyway so I wouldn't remember it if I did have one lol I'd say whenever we had a smaller alliance merge into us and there players turned out to be good players and good people in general, always made me happy.

Don't you mean when they made a Corinth Pre-made and moved on into there? :p Thats when the Second age of worlds came out isn't it? :p Feels like it happened years ago now, but in reality it isnt xD

DeletedUser

Not really sure, used to play tribe wars and got a random email so thought I would give it a bash (started the world as Gortrex, now I play as Urssu)

I ghosted after ruling Ocean 55 for so long, now restarted after getting the spark back :) (stupid game lol)

Now that is a difficult one as I have a few....
Making great friends some who know me as Gortrex and others that only know me Urssu, being known as the O55 Bully, loving the spam that is the OoC forums.

I try not to live in regret however I kinda wish I hadn't restarted.

DeletedUser12667

I am no longer in Xi, so this is the only one that really appplies to me.

I would have to say the action, I had many opponents who gave me TONS of reasons to stay awake at night:p But honestly, I met alot of friendly players here, on the same and opposing teams. Some of them I am teamed with on other worlds as we speak(from both same team and opposing teams).

Which is why I will gladly chat with someone who is attacking me or under my attack. You never know, you may be teamed together in the future.

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Since the world is coming to an end, here are some more:

Frazerjo

Questions

I was asked by my friend to play this game with him, i joined and we started our own little Alliance, our plans were to take over the world but soon realized we were in the middle of two big Alliances, but it was fun right from the start, my friend had to leave after a few months due to work.

apart from meeting some amazing people from all over the world, i like to finish what i started :)

i think its got to be getting the 4 WW's.

losing the 4 WW's

Johnd8879

Questions
Just have some fun and learn the game

Still some good players to battle against

Going to war with TGR (no offense but it has been fun)

No

Last edited: