Announcement The Lowdown

• Thread starter DeletedUser17088
  • Start date

DeletedUser17088

So my Spartans! Use this thread to update me on the current happenings withing Sparta!​

-Wars
-Diplomacy of Interest
-Under rated players
-Over rated players
- best alliance (opinion)

and so on......

Keep it friendly please :)

DeletedUser32373

Well, at this point, it's the world against the Prophets. There are 2 main forces hitting the Prophets really hard, and, combined, they're winning.
One of the most over-rated players is definitely rekk323. He's the 3rd best player in the world, but he's a noob and he doesn't know what he's doing. (He said it himself). This guy is way too cocky and in over his head, he bosses people around like he's the best person ever and literally thinks he's all that.
One of the most underrated players, in my opinion, is this guy Scott-The-Erogenous. He's brave, for he switched over from the Prophets to the Condemned, and he's great. He has the highest city average by at least 1,000 points at 12,478 and he's in 62nd place. He's also holding his own against the best alliance in Sparta as they're bombarding him with attacks.

DeletedUser

Well, last week the city takeover count in the Dragons Vs Prophets (in all their myriad of alliances) war stood at:

Dragons: 14 cities taken from Prophets
Prophets: errr.....pretty sure it was a big fat zero (although I may have missed something)

Overrated players: That'd be me:p

Underrated players: That'd be everyone else in Dragonland

Award for the most annoying player that PM's everyone repeatedly about their hatred of the Prophets but doesn't do anything:
Hey Rick, how you doing today buddy?

Best Alliance: That'd be us once again - a sexier bunch of raiders you'd struggle to find anywhere in Grepolis. Hell, some of our guys even wax their legs to be even more streamlined and sexy - but that's the Dragonladies only, although I'm not sure about emb1:eek:

DeletedUser32373

Hey Jiblet! I can't do anything because there are no Prophets near me and I PM people to try to get operations going where we can successfully take Prophet cities. It's not like anybody ever responds, I would leave you alone if you did.
And BTW: Thank you for giving me that award..... Really like it!

DeletedUser

overrated: rekk323 he really has no business being a leader, not to mention a founder. from what I hear, he gets three quartes of his cities from cleared inactives.
underrated: Juggalo586 He's probably the most respectful player you'll ever meet. plus, he went from 18000 points to 50000 points in 4 days.

overrated alliance: who wants to guess? I will. The prophets of chaos and prophets of apocalypse. both huge MRAs with high points total and low points average.

Hey rick. when you say the best alliance in sparta if you mean the prophets, I beg to differ. their points average is about 5000 points lower than an alliance doing mighty fine in this world. the dragons of fire.

DeletedUser32373

And pieface, I ment best alliance points wise. If things were fair and the Prophets didn't have 3x the amount of players as the DoF, then you guys would be the best. But I wouldn't necessarily count out the Condemned as they're taking a lot of cities from the Prophets as well and they've almost completely taken over 2 of the first 4 oceans.

DeletedUser

I've gotta admit, you guys are growing fast, but the dragons have less playersw than you guys and almost twice the points.

DeletedUser32373

Pieface, I mean they have a chance fighting wise. If you will start checking grepostats often then you will see that the Condemned is conquering just as many Prophet cities as you guys with about half the players (Including the academy) so, just like you said before, points don't matter. It matters how many cities you conquer and how many fighting points you have.

DeletedUser30487

hey, uh, guys: far be it from me to stop two other alliances from picking a war in the forum, but if we're all working against a common enemy, do you suppose you could untwist your panties until they're gone? Both your alliances are doing awesome against an alliance with huge numbers, but few talents (especially when the Condemned stole 3 of their more talented players out from under them). What I can't quite figure out is why, in a world with such gigantic alliance limits, there are so many "brother" and "training" alliances.

DeletedUser

I can only speak from a Dragons perspective on this - the reason that we wanted an academy (and it is an academy, not a sister alliance) despite having only 62 members as I type this is because Dragons of Fire is only ever intended as an alliance of the most active, experienced and aggressive members of our team with a proven track record of working as a team member with good communication and forum use.

Moving forward pretty much every player that requests membership will initially join the academy however big they are, unless they have already worked with us on joint ops over a period of time and are well known to us. This definitely isn't intended to be taken as derogatory against either Dragons of Fire Academy or potential new members, but it is a key part of our strategy and a big part of why a 60ish member alliance can take it to an entity that is effectively five or 6 times our size and kick their asses time and time again (although to be fair we're having a bad week so far this week as the score of cities taken is only 8:0 in our favor.....we do have the weekend to go yet though:D)

I hope that this gives a bit of explanation, but feel free to PM me in game if you want any more:)

DeletedUser

don't worry about us getting into a war. Atleast I'm not trying to start a war.