Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you stop revolt?

Default How do you stop revolt?

title explains it all

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnSheets View Post
    title explains it all
    Why don't u read the MANUAL on the left of ur screen there is a HELP button

READ IT. that way you can maybe learn how to play revolt.
    C is for Cookie thats good enough for me......

justpaps may not be very friendly, but he has a point as this is the basics of revolt.

i would suggest priscilla's revolt guide as a great place to get a hang of the basics of revolt. there are loads of other guides in that section to help you learn the game, as well as the wiki.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ :

sig by dogukankurt

i understand why people don't answer these kind of questions but i'm going to spoil him anyway :O
    you can't stop the revolt. it will automatically end after two 12 hour periods.

The information provided above leads you to believe there is no way to stop revolt (which is exactly what you're asking based on the title), but taking your question literally, they are wrong. There is one other way that will stop the revolt process cold:

Go to Settings, Restart, fill out the pertinent information and push Restart.

Or you can read the manual which can be google-searched, its provided on your toolbar, on the home screen, and in this forum; which tells you to wait a while. But really, who wants to read countless pages of important game information that could be advantageous?
    Last edited by BBCue; 25.09.11 at 07:49.

Peltast

Quote Originally Posted by BBCue View Post
    The information provided above leads you to believe there is no way to stop revolt (which is exactly what you're asking based on the title), but taking your question literally, they are wrong. There is one other way that will stop the revolt process cold:

Go to Settings, Restart, fill out the pertinent information and push Restart.

Or you can read the manual which can be google-searched, its provided on your toolbar, on the home screen, and in this forum; which tells you to wait a while. But really, who wants to read countless pages of important game information that could be advantageous?
    Beat me to it.....Consider yourself pwned

Quote Originally Posted by Pythagorus View Post
    justpaps may not be very friendly, but he has a point as this is the basics of revolt.
    not friendly wow u broke my heart on that one was just trying to knock some sense in the poor guy before he gets rimmed out of the park to many people don't take the time to bother reading the simple guide lines which could help them survive and if they did read it this game would be a lot more fun instead of having worlds dying so fast.

o yeah just saw the minus rep cared to share this one.

and I quote:
    WOW!!!! You are a complete LAMO!!! way to be a mean person, you think you know everything just because you tell someone to read a manual??? I should conquer you for youre ignorant response. You LAMO!!!!

if you minus rep and do say something like that have the common sense to sign it or at least come and do what u just said.
    Last edited by Justpaps; 25.09.11 at 21:37.

heheh, well you response wasn't exactly the mr nice guy approach, but that's not a very friendly repper either... (not me btw, my reps come signed every time )

i wish reps were automatically signed, might make people actually think about whether it's a valid post to rep or not.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ :

sig by dogukankurt

Quote Originally Posted by Pythagorus View Post
    heheh, well you response wasn't exactly the mr nice guy approach, but that's not a very friendly repper either... (not me btw, my reps come signed every time )

i wish reps were automatically signed, might make people actually think about whether it's a valid post to rep or not.
    wasn't trying to be the Mr nice guy just people need to know the truth and learn how the game works I find it sad how people come and play and because they didn't take the time to read the manual get rimmed. and if they would of took the time they could have fun and kill it here and then make this game funner

I have the answer! You can stop the revolt by letting the CS land.

It stops automatically, try it!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast