Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it a joke

dee Is it a joke

Maybe this should be in bug reporting, but it looks more like a bad joke (or an update without advice) than a bug. So the story goes like this:
    I log in tonight, to work on one of the academies, the end: get the battering ram going...I open the academy..... click on the icon.....!!?? why did I select Carto?
    Then I realize the academy is upside down for levels 22 and 28....funny nobody told us about it...
    Last edited by Cauthonus; 28.01.12 at 20:31. Reason: correcting carto 4 cripto

Banned Phrourarch

Not a bug and I haven't seen ANY Academies like that and I've been looking at them all week.

Sitting on the deck of my CS, drinking a beer while anchored in your harbor!

He's right (at least with respect to my academies on beta). Levels 28-30 used to be (from top to bottom) Ram, Carto, Conquest. Now its Conquest, Carto, Ram. Everything else is the same.
    http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9522/gothamsoldier.png

Quote Originally Posted by Asth View Post
    Not a bug and I haven't seen ANY Academies like that and I've been looking at them all week.
    I've seen it too . . . but if ur not looking or paying attention then u wouldn't notice lol it doesn't realle make a difference except to those that were in the process of doing stuff in the academy . . . but yea something shoulda been mentioned, maybe it was and worded wrong or something like that

Click me for Links:

Made by Lawpaok:

made by roesh de destroyerzz:

Banned Phrourarch

I was paying attention. I've been looking at a lot of different accounts all week so I'm pretty attentive to detail, personally and as part of being a moderator.

Are there any screenshots of this? Is it still occurring?

Also, the Beta server problems mean nothing here. If you want to report them use their forum.

Scrooge of Athens Chiliarch Corinthian II's Avatar
    Cambridge, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Terra, Sol System, Milky Way Galactic Cluster.

I was paying attention. I've been looking at a lot of different accounts all week so I'm pretty attentive to detail, personally and as part of being a moderator.

Are there any screenshots of this? Is it still occurring?

Also, the Beta server problems mean nothing here. If you want to report them use their forum.
    I don't know for certain that I understand what this thread refers to, but is this it?

In the last few rows, some of the technologies have changed place, been switched top to bottom.

For example, Battering Ram was previously at the top of it's row, as was Colony Ship. Conquest, meanwhile, was at the bottom of it's row.
    Spoiler:

haha bro i aint me u not paying attention (facepalm) i mean people (in general) like for example i didnt notice it till it was pointed out in this thread but i do remember wen i researched conquest just a couple days ago, it was at the bottom of the last row and now is at the top lol . . . id never call u out like that asth we cool

Click me for Links:

Made by Lawpaok:

made by roesh de destroyerzz:

Banned Phrourarch

Quote Originally Posted by Corinthian II View Post
    I don't know for certain that I understand what this thread refers to, but is this it?

In the last few rows, some of the technologies have changed place, been switched top to bottom.

For example, Battering Ram was previously at the top of it's row, as was Colony Ship. Conquest, meanwhile, was at the bottom of it's row.
    Thanks, the screenshot helps but that in particular is not a bug. I was concerned if the tiers had swapped as implied by the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixavier View Post
    haha bro i aint me u not paying attention (facepalm) i mean people (in general) like for example i didnt notice it till it was pointed out in this thread but i do remember wen i researched conquest just a couple days ago, it was at the bottom of the last row and now is at the top lol . . . id never call u out like that asth we cool
    Haha I wasn't implying you were calling me out moreso it was for others to take note of!

Scrooge of Athens Chiliarch Corinthian II's Avatar
    Cambridge, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Terra, Sol System, Milky Way Galactic Cluster.

Thanks, the screenshot helps but that in particular is not a bug. I was concerned if the tiers had swapped as implied by the OP.
    I got a little confused too, but I don't think he's saying they've swapped, just flipped. When he refers to "cripto", I'd assume he means Cartography.
    Spoiler:

Banned Phrourarch

If he meant it that way then it still isn't a bug but thanks for pointing it out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast