Update to version 2.25
On Tuesday, July 3rd, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.25. There may be some downtime during the updates and we apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.
The changelog is as follows:
- Players are now redirecting directly into the game after validating their email address through the validation link;
- Improvement of the happenings: the production of resources and favours displayed in the game now consider the bonus generated with the happening tool as well.
- Fixing the possibility of mixed up attack order;
- Missing closing anchor tag fixed in restart confirmation email;
- Players could restart unlimited times from the email link because the beginners protection was not considered;
- Mass-mail CAPTCHA was still not working reliably: we have added better error handling and changed caching behaviour;
- Players could get the wrong daily reward bonus on day 30;
- Some inputs were wrongly "validated" when trading resources with Phoenician merchant;
- Capacity bar was not properly updated after sending resources on the trade window;
- Date on awards was not updated when reaching the next award level;
- Previous owner of a city wasn't able to cast spells on support anymore, while being occupied;
- The window when being conquered was not refreshed correctly when switching between towns being conquered as well;
- Missing info about troops on commands when attacking farm villages;
- Fixed doubled text after saving your alliance profile including [center] tags;
- Unit forces were not properly updated in farm window;
- BBCodes of ghost town names were missing on published reports;
- Players could send resources to a banned player;
- It was not possible anymore to report a message if it was on the second page;
- On the start page, item links where shifted when the news text was too short
- The world map was showing additional transparent flags;
- Some windows in the game were blocked after getting an error message;
- When changing gods, the mythical units placed as support in a town were still displayed in the troops list;
- The cursor was jumping to the beginning of the message when using a BBCode on IE9;
- Illusion spells in command overview was showing a swordsman;
- Casting wisdom on an Illusion was not updating the viewed commands;
- Troops outside overview was not updating properly after sending units back;
- The call back of some troops button was not working on IE7;
- The militia hint has been removed from the maximized forum;
- BBCode button for images has been removed in alliance profile.
Hero world bugfixes:
- Damage done by "Improved Catapults" were missing in public reports on hero worlds;
- Improved catapults were doing damages to buildings even after death;
- The favor icon was missing on published reports;
- The Atlas statue on hero worlds was cut.
Mobile related bugfixes:
- Some screens of the mobile version were not fully translated;
- Alliance names over 20 characters are now shortened automatically;
- If no worlds are available for the mobile version, a notification is now displayed to the player;
- No attack notification was created when sending attack with the mobile version.
Thanks for playing!
All the best,
The Grepolis Team