Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attack Planner Guide

Sword Attack Planner Guide

Since there is currently no guide on using the attack planner and there are a lot of questions about it I decided to make a guide. The guide has been updated for the newest version of the planner.

In order to use the attack planner you must have the Captain. This is only a planner and you will still have to manually send out all of your attacks. To make a new attack plan open the attack planner, located at the bottom of the administrators list (pyramid) at the top of the screen. This will open up a new window. In the window click 'Making a new plan' and a popup will appear. The name can be whatever you want and you insert the city name the same way with city BBCodes. You will have to click on the city name when it appears for it to work. When you are done click 'Make a plan'.

This will bring you to a list of your cities and troops. If you want to send a CS from your city you will see a number 1 under the CS heading from City 1. Click the box and it will drop down so you can choose all the troops for the attack and the landing time.

Once you are done choosing your troops and setting the correct landing time click 'Add command'. To add another city to the plan click on a troop amount from another city. For example, click 30 under Light Ships to add the ships from City 3 to a new attack. To see all your attacks on a city either click on the plan name in the top left hand corner or click the plan tab then select the correct plan.

All your attacks it will appear in a list in the attacks column. You can chose to order by city name, departure time or arrival time by clicking the option in the upper right hand corner. By clicking the attacks tab you only get the list of your cities in the attack plan. You can share the plan with other players by clicking on 'edit authorizations' and choosing the player or the alliance.

Once the departure time comes close you will get a notification that a planned attack is impending. By clicking the notification it opens the attack planner and to send your attack you click the sword with green arrow located to the right of the city. This will open the attack window and you can send your attack.

If I forgot something in the guide let me know and I will add it.
    Last edited by Tanuki7; 27.11.12 at 22:47. Reason: updated for new planner

Thanks. That was helpful
    Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right!"

Hekatontarch

Dont u need captain for the attack planner, not commander.

Yes, you need the captain. Post has been fixed

Hekatontarch

Cool.

Can I use the planner to attack a city using units from several of my own cities by setting their arrival time as the same? By which I mean combine the forces of several cities into 1 attack force?

If you set your attacks to land at the same time they will still fight as individual attacks from each city. You are unable to combine troops from multiple cities into one attack.

New planner alert new planner alert! I like the new planner!
    sig:

Banned Peltast

You forgot the simulator. Oops I forgot, the simulator is for attacking but not for the attack planner!
    I would like to learn more about the simulator...
    Last edited by Tanuki7; 31.12.12 at 20:48. Reason: removed quote

Is there any guide on how to get the attack planner to actually send you a notification that an attack is due BEFORE the attack is due and not AFTER, maybe sometimes, when you refresh your browser if you are lucky?

Or is it simply down to the Relaod the game, delete your cache, every 20 minutes fix?

I can understand a free game being a bit cranky and sometimes rubbish but when premium features that you pay for work like a 10 year old toaster then you begin to question the value of them and the manufacturers' commitment to the quality of their product.

If they can't get the stuff you pay for right, then what hope is there for anything else?
    Last edited by Thane Badger; 14.11.12 at 05:46.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast