Update to version 2.35
Hello players and forum goers,
On Tuesday February 12th Grepolis will be updated to version 2.35. This update includes changes to the menu bar, allowing the user to resize and hide the bar. The update also contains a large quantity of bugfixes. You can find a discussion thread for the update here.
As always, there will likely be downtime whilst the update is applied. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Below is a full list of changes included in 2.35:
- Improvement of the new menu bar:
- added resize functionality;
- added possibility to minimize/maximize the menu;
- added sounds volume button for the upcoming implementation of the sounds in-game.
- All tutorial quests have now been implemented;
- Improvement of the existing quests;
- Added an award for finishing tutorial quests and option to skip the tutorial quests at the beginning;
- Adjustments of the senate requirement for market place from level 5 to level 3;
- Peace time adjustments:
- The text when you send a colony ship that arrives in peace time was misleading;
- Before: Says peace time starts in XXXX;
- Now: Says peace time starts in XXXX after colo ships arrived.
- Arrows for town switching are now hidden when there is only one town in selected town group;
- After calling of Phoenician Merchant to town, the trading window opens automatically;
- The spell "Wedding" grants now an equal amount of each resource type to the player's town;
- Barracks and Docks windows have been completely refactored (no visible change).
- Owner update in reservations: the reservation list always showed the owner from the time where the reservation was created. Now it shows the current owner;
- Fixed incorrect behaviour where alliances could see other alliances who had them marked as enemies;
- It was possible to conquer a town without attack ships in the new revolt battle system;
- Barracks design was broken, when needed resources for units had more then 6 chars;
- Fixed problem where text was broken when no spells were available;
- Fixed problem were a part of power description was hidden;
- Negative spell casting pop-up: when casting sea storm on an incoming attack, the wrong confirmation pop-up appeared;
- Transport capacity is now shown again in colonize dialog;
- Phoenician Trader gold confirmation is now adhering to the correct setting;
- Subject is no more a link in notification with no report;
- Circular menu did not work and was getting stuck on the maximized forum;
- Mass delete notifications didn't work in some cases;
- Troops refreshing after recalling support;
- Command overview displays further troop movements by mistake: in cases where two towns of the same player were involved in a command, the command was calculated twice;
- Battle points were not displayed on report when attacker won the battle: when players prevented a conquest successfully, the information about their earned battle points was missing;
- Ally forum "new post" notifications were being issued incorrectly: the bottom menu showed the wrong amount of new posts in some cases;
- Accepting own offers in market place used wrong delivery time: if players specified a maximum delivery time of 30 minutes, they couldn't accept the offer because. It was too far away in some rare cases, although the normal trade window showed it was possible;
- Shared attack-plans could be deleted by everyone who was entered in the right list: deleting plans is now only available for the creator of the plan;
- Users who got shared attack-plans have problems with editing plans: when adding new towns in a shared plan, the shared plans were not included in the drop-down list;
- In Phoenician Trader window, on big trading ratio for medusa there was a line break;
- The Chariot icon was missing in the menu of the Phoenician Trader;
- It was impossible to plan units in attack planer that are in movement;
- Tool-tip caption was cut off in Reservation Tool;
- Double requests issued from time to time in alliance window;
- Inserted defender units in simulator were getting lost when town is switched;
- Units travel time was not shown in Attack Planner;
- There was a wrong background in World Wonder ranking;
- Textures of world wonder was overlapping towns on the map;
- Wrong page was shown after opening the RT through the 'go to reservation tool' button in the town info window;
- Alliance limit was exceeded in one case;
- The progress bar of world wonders was not calculated correctly;
- Too much alliances were listed in the Ruler of the World section of the Hall of Fame.
- Changed the size of published awards in the alliance forum because they were too big;
- Active spells were not shown in town view;
- Daily Bonus reward on day 30 couldn't be accepted;
- It was possible to play via mobile after starting vacation mode;
- Wisdom spell report was not working.
- Added drag & drop support for achievements in user profile.
Your Grepolis Team