Recent content by Red-Haired Shanks

1. Red-Haired Shanks

Top 12 My Dymoros Top 8

Lol guys i am as Chill as Ice! not Crying not complaining, i am honestly bored though at the lack of competition :cool: Hard to believe that when i started playing this game i would turn out to be the best grepolis player its a shame so much gold use ruined the game and we cant test our...
  2. Red-Haired Shanks

Top 12 My Dymoros Top 8

Hey @Oblivious Death i didn't know you were playing here ? ow thats right your not! ;)
  3. Red-Haired Shanks

Top 12 My Dymoros Top 8

Dont you guys honestly get tired of this ? im honestly asking. no Competition, world after world even i would get bored and tired from crushing the weak
  4. Red-Haired Shanks

Top 12 Top 12

The Spirit Of Nutz Mix of Old players from the start of the game, Biggest Investors in the game you see them in every world always together Winning world after world.... The best of the Best in Grepolis in one Alliance The Top 1% Then come the rest.... THOSE oppressed by the Top...
  5. Red-Haired Shanks

Top 12 Top 12

6. Red-Haired Shanks

Pre-World Dymoros Discussion Thread

If Any of my good friends here would like to play and join me on this world just message me and i will give you a link. i landed in a good area, we can play together Defend Attack and have fun :) All those who arent interested in playing for the Top same old teams that got the game...
  7. Red-Haired Shanks

Forgiveness

Im male friend and the picture is JungKook.
  8. Red-Haired Shanks

Forgiveness

The legend @Mantimania :cool:
  9. Red-Haired Shanks

Forgiveness

Maybe and this is just my thinking Those of you that are the oldest here in the game can try and be role models for the rest and can offer your help to someone in need. When someone is insulted by someone or ridiculed be there to support them and yeah try and give people a break once in a...
  10. Red-Haired Shanks

Family Reunion

I dont play here anymore but I think its good for the game that some players have started to split from their Original teams who had a Monopoly of this game, hopefully some more players will chose to split from the old teams and play for a different team or form their own teams maybe this will...
  11. Red-Haired Shanks

Forgiveness

Perchka or Veliki Pokladi — a day in Orthodox Christianity of mutual forgiveness between believers before the beginning of the Easter fast . Pročka is a moving holiday , its date changes depending on the date of Easter, and it is always exactly 7 weeks before Easter . From a religious point of...
  12. Red-Haired Shanks

Family Reunion

I have a question for all of you I know of one player who use to go around on the Forum here like daily he would tell people to go kill themselves or call them idiots losers so on but ingame he was Valued a lot, he was always ranked High no one complained about him, he always was top 10 in a...
  13. Red-Haired Shanks

Family Reunion

Just wanted to wish everyone a good day, stay positive and stay safe my friends! :D
  14. Red-Haired Shanks

The brave fall of Ceytono, and the challenge of Rorblib

Your a good player @Asjo if in the end you need to focus on Real life then its for the best to leave the game bro. Or move away to a Ocean where no one will bother you and form a alliance there with players that want to join you In any case i wish you all the best!
  15. Red-Haired Shanks

The brave fall of Ceytono, and the challenge of Rorblib

its so boring seeing the same old boring teams and players every world.... Honestly im leagues above all of you :cool: This is a joke btw!