Good Luck

DeletedUser13136

Come on guys, it is not a time to fight yet, lol. Let's set up the ring and fight when BP starts. I am crying for now because I have to be a good boy until BP starts. :(

DeletedUser

Wrong , I have decided to quite that world because I was in too many worlds...I would've conquer you all if I wanted to but no I decided that 3 US worlds is enough

Yeah maybe you are on too many worlds lol

Preview

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i heard US servers are too easy.

Im actually thinking this world is easier than the US ones...everyone is so competitive there and here, everyone is so "relaxed"

cheetah7050 said:
yeah, I'm sure you would've conquered us all
Dude, tell H3ll-hunter, that i want to have a rematch...here, at Gonnos

DeletedUser12858

I'm back playing grepolis after Kappa a few years ago, hope to have good battles with you guys on Gonnos :)

DeletedUser26576

Im actually thinking this world is easier than the US ones...everyone is so competitive there and here, everyone is so "relaxed"

Dude, tell H3ll-hunter, that i want to have a rematch...here, at Gonnos

actually here he is called RICK ROSS DA BOSS and you can tell him that if you really want to

DeletedUser20415

this world would be interesting if it wasn't for that moral. Unit speed sux 2.

oh don't forget the alliance cap Aloha MRAs

DeletedUser

this world would be interesting if it wasn't for that moral. Unit speed sux 2.

oh don't forget the alliance cap Aloha MRAs

Moral is always a killer but it provides a challenge and new players need the advantage.

DeletedUser20415

keep saying that when ur LS nuke get killed by attacking an other LS nuke hidden in a small city player

DeletedUser

ahhh its naji run run run! !!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh! !!!! btw wazzupe evereyone lets do this

DeletedUser

Just pointing out to those cretins who hate me..... I'M PLAYING