Invite, kick, conquer

DeletedUser13459

ok so im tired of reading the same stuff over and over in this forum... time to play a few little games :D if you dont know how it goes its simple i start off with saying 3 players names from in game and then the next person to post says which one they would invite into their alliance which one they would kick from their alliance and which one they would conquer (you can give reasons if you want to but you dont have to) and then they list 3 players for the next person to do the same. remember this is just for a bit of fun and all hypothetical ;)

the first 3 players are

6969bobby6969
Mandraike
MrGlenn

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Invite:6969bobby6969;Good BP and points..knows what he/she is doing
Kick:No BP,Bad person to have in your alliances and who wants a point whore city...
Conquer:MrGlen Would be a good challenge making the game more fun and a city built more for military then points.

phoenixavier
Nicholas125522
R.Madrid

DeletedUser

phoenixavier - invite
Nicholas125522 - kick
R.Madrid - conquer

MrGlen
Giga
SilchasRuin

DeletedUser

Invite:SilchasRuin,Active attacks and uses forums :p
Kick:Giga,Who is he/she?!?!
Conquer:MrGlen;Read mylast post...

DeletedUser13459

Kick:Giga,Who is he/she?!?!

really?? lol

and you forgot to put 3 more names, so ill just do the same 3..

invite giga :p
kick MrGlen, no reason really :heh: maybe im hallucinating on something :eek: lol
conquer SilchasRuin, coz he has a few cities to conquer :D

next 3 are outside of the core
Hads
Tabor1
Gardenbuff

DeletedUser

Invite: hard choice between gardenbuff and tabor1 but since gardenbuff is closer to me why not.

kick: tabor 1. a fair bit away from me at present and I would rather not conquer him as it would be a real pain in the *** to do so. Will need several clearing waves landing 1 second before CS to do that...

conquer: hads...admittedly never heard of you so don't knwo reputation of the type of player you are so kidn of biased considering I know the other two :)

list of three for next inquisition:

j.n.c.93
Nicholas125522
flygaric

DeletedUser

It's nice to be remembered Celtking.

Invite: j.n.c 93 Best of the 3 by far
Conquer: Nicholas125522 Good size, No ABP
Kick: flygaric process of elimination

DeStRoYeRz
habeas corpus
Blackbirdsoa

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Invite DeStRoyeRz because he is more aggressive in BP than the other two.

Kick habeas corpus because he has a 2700 point city with only a few BP. Not aggressive enough to be in my alliance.

Conquer Blackbirdsea because has very low BP and highest point city.

Francis MH White
Hephaeston
Danny Trejo

DeletedUser

Francis MH White
Hephaeston
Danny Trejo

Francis MH White: Invite. goes without saying, He is already down with Nat and founder, so we'll grind all of Mu to dust beneath our feet together.

Hephaeston: Conquer. Are you kidding me??? Brad pitt from troy as your profile picture? And on top of it, your BP total is horrid... you Sir, are suspect.

Danny Trejo: Kick. What do you want me to say, there's only one category left. Much stronger of the two remaining players after Francis with two cities, but again, weak BP's. Kind of telling that someone can be on the edge of cracking top 200 on the BP chart with 416 points. A total testament to what a speed one world can do to BP's... and also a testament to the timidity of Mu as a world.

My choices for the game:

7wonders
Xarkon
SteveHunter

DeletedUser13810

Xarkon-invite a lot of points and bp
SteveHunter-Conquer a lot of points but not a lot of bp
7 Wonders-Kick because i already have someone for invite and too much bp for me to conquer

SilchasRuin
Francis MH White
SandyBridge

DeletedUser18132

Thought I might bring this up again.

Magiwazir, Prince Igor, Iceless.

DeletedUser

where did you dredge this up from lol? were they really going to kick or conquer my 2700 point city?

DeletedUser

ok! no invites just kick and conquer, because they are all ranked higher than me and i am not aggressive enough.

ben brooks
peliam
meldex

DeletedUser18132

We have Ben Brooks and Peliam, and we are at war with meldex, so it all pretty much sums it up.

Zyphre, bigdog12, and vvrv