Mu Times Edition 6

DeletedUser18132

:pro: The Mu Times:pro:

Main Headlines

NEW MRA!!!!

We would like to announce that Mu has a new MRA!!!! The name, Real Madrid SPQR. They are now the official academy of the famous and beloved REAL MADRID ELITE! They are also the classic BP farms that everybody wishes for! With 1,646,831 points and 128 members, only LoA beats them 131 members. They have the lowest average in the top 13, only 12,866 points. They are now placed 13th, but when there cities start getting conquered by more powerful alliances, they will surely drop. Cerberus has already taken nine of their cities, and NaTaRaJa has taken a few as well. Of the newest conquers for RMSPQR, three were taken from players while the ghost cities surrendered 8. Of those three, all of them were from ruined alliances that went ghost. So practically all 11 were ghost cities! Unbelievable! That really shows how serious they play. They are now the official new BP farms of Mu.

The Grey Ghosts

They have now dropped many inactives and because of that slipped from 3rd place to 4th. The war between The Grey Ghosts and other alliances has worsened for some. The attacks are ferocious, but since both sides are good and expirienced, very few cities are taken between them. We hope to have a more colorful war, because now they are mostly watching each other and attacking. Most Colony Ships don't get through because of the amazing support from both sides.

Updates

First, I wanted to say that most of The Eastern Empire merged into Real Madrid Elite. Second, Cerberus apparently either kicked many inactives, or had a bad week. They are now only around 60,000 points ahead of Noxious Rising, which may and maybe will take first place. And lastly, Xarkon has moved to 4th place while Puncho96 has made it to 3rd. Also, Iceless has been steadily climbing the board and is now 11th. He has been jumping between allinces. First SPE, then was in Cerberus for a few days, then in The Chosen Elite for a little less than a week, and now is in NaTaRaJa. The top 12 board has been well shaken up in the past few days. Also, DarkOmen Is now 44 while two weeks ago he was 11th.

Stats

Players

1. R. Madrid
2. Magiwazir
3. Puncho96 (+1)
4. Xarkon (-1)
5. herminator 3
6. Prince Igor
7. stampertje (+1)
8. shurtugal1975 (+2)
9. Myrmidon1
10. mercilex (-3)
11. Iceless (NEW!)
12. Juxta Crucem (NEW!)

Alliances

1. Cerberus
2. Noxious Rising
3. REAL MADRID ELITE (+1)
4. The Grey Ghosts (-1)
5. NaTaRaJa
6. Lords of Anarchy (+2)
7. Greek Warfare (-1)
8. The 24th Legion (-1)
9. Ocean 43
10. Never Down
11. Pheonix Elite
12. The Chosen Elite (NEW!)

Riddle of the Week

I can be bigger than Russia, or smaller than a grain of sand. I am plenty, but rare. I am not a precious stone or mineral, but a solid. There are many people who would love to have me, but I cost a lot. Scientists study me carefully. What am I?

DeletedUser

answer to the riddle: The God Particle

another good edition