Personality of the Month Nominations

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Alright it's time to begin nominating players for the Personality of the Month. Each player gets to nominate two people. When a player receives two nominations I will add them to the list of candidates.

Winner will get 100 gold and a title (whether that title is just text based or an actual picture depends on if I can get a GFX artist to make one).

No bribing people to vote for you or nominate you. No asking people in your alliance to vote for you. No sending out a mass mail ingame to get votes. You are free to make a thread on the forum saying why you are the best choice. No nominating or voting for yourself. If you break any of these rules I will remove you from the competition.

The Candidates:
Deadly Truth
Not2Sane
vikingr
Bucephalus92
kronnoss

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Deadly Truth is the only one I want to run against... I wouldn't do have the stuff I did on these forums if I didn't expect to get a ruse out of him. Deadly Truth, you complete the Rho forums and me!

DeletedUser19318

In A high voice "Deadly Truth is the only one I want to run against.." this sounds like a girl voice... "Deadly Truth, you complete the Rho forums and me!" OH PLEASE ... why don't you two find corner and go smooch ..."you complete me"... give me a vomit bag..!!

If I'd known a daisy chain would be formed I'd have picked Vik instead.. at least he's predictable..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not too predictable,
cause i now feel the warmth for DT as well group hug.
emmm let me think N2s and Dt i guess or maybe let someone else have a crack N2s and MB yup def MB just so i can keep -rep his posts,
why?
because i can :D

DeletedUser

Buce-tucus kisser and Not2Sane

DeletedUser340

I won't make a judgment, imo there needs to be more posters & more posting taking place for this to even be answered... At the moment we have a choice out of two people ._.

DeletedUser19318

I decline my nomination. there are far better nominations.. so plz do not include me

DeletedUser

very clever, let me know when you man up and are allowed to use grown up language when your parents are letting you have internet time.

Oh come on, don't aspect from you to appreciate it. I just said how reality is. And its really ugly. Some characters are in this world only for that. They hide behind protectors in a very pathetic way.

P.S this war is not over yet. Quantity may brutally try. But Quality will always be impressive.