The Mu Times Edition 10

DeletedUser18132

:pro::pro:The Mu Times:pro::pro:

Main Headlines

NaTaRaJa

NatTaRaJa has really pressed the gas this week. They went from fifth to third. Or to be more precise, The Grey Ghosts and Real Madrid Elite lost plenty of points to slide lower in the rankings. Comsidering that GG is everybody's favorite punching bag, it's no wonder they are going down in the rankings. NaT gained some points and went steadily up this week, as they do every week. They have only lost two cities in four months! No wonder they are the best alliance out there.

Updates

DeletedUser

GG stats don't look as flattering as NAT, NR or GW but as far as city taking GG are only behind by about 4 cities to the others in the past 7 days (approx. 21 to their 25). Yes a few reds in the mix and a few kicks of inactives and it results in a shift on the ladder.

Do not play down NAT though, they have been very impressive on Cerberus and do deserve the title of best alliance in Mu.

DeletedUser18132

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY!!!!!!!!! I didn't know I pressed make!! Will add the rest in an hour or two.

DeletedUser

GG stats don't look as flattering as NAT, NR or GW but as far as city taking GG are only behind by about 4 cities to the others in the past 7 days (approx. 21 to their 25). Yes a few reds in the mix and a few kicks of inactives and it results in a shift on the ladder.

Do not play down NAT though, they have been very impressive on Cerberus and do deserve the title of best alliance in Mu.

i agree that nat was a good alliance and they were taking Cerberus cities at will last week, but this week 2 of nat's members lost cities one hiding in v-mode and another goes into v-mode after his bireme count went down 1200+ and there are a whole bunch of others flatlining. calling them this worlds best alliance may have put the kiss of death on them.

DeletedUser

i stand corrected 4 of the so called best alliance hide in v-mode as we speak.

DeletedUser

Can someone please do a top 10!!! This will show all the gains, and losses for each alliance.

DeletedUser18132

I do the new newspaper today!! Will include top 12, of course.

DeletedUser18132

SORRY, SORRY!!!! Don't have any time!! Will try to do it soon!!!!