The Mysterious 6th God of Rho revealed!

DeletedUser

Alo,

I know many players have been itching to know about the mysterious 6th God of Rho. Well I am here to give you all an exclusive in depth look into her Spells, and Mythical units.

To start off, the her 6th God of Rho is actually a Goddess known as "Lady Acacia". Unlike other Gods, she can only be worshiped by a select few who she deems worthy. Her favour isn't granted by the standard temple level, you need to have a level 25 temple that has never worshiped any other deity. This is because she doesn't wish her houses of worship to be sullied by the presence of lesser deities. In addition, favor is not granted at regular intervals you must performs tasks in her honor in order to accumulate just a little favour.

LadyAcaciaGoddess-1.jpg

Her spells are the most deadly of any god. Just one spell can turn the tables of war. Here is a list of all the spells.

SeductiveHymn.jpg

Rim.jpg

LureOfTheSiren.jpg

Fear.jpg

On top of these spells, the fair Lady Acacia gives a city the power to build one of three powerful Mythical units. These units, unlike the ones which belong to other gods have special abilities which give bonuses to the player worshiping Lady Acacia.

SirenPic.jpg

SuccubiPic.jpg

ZealotPic.jpg

If confronted by one of these units, it best to either run or get on your knees (where the enemies of Virus belong I might add), and pray for forgiveness and infection. Although the concept of Mercy is unknown to her, she is very pragmatic and may see you as a useful tool in her army of the damned.

May your infection be swift and painless!
- Not2Sane

DeletedUser19318

This is not what the EN suspected.. but GOD powers is definitively worse than expected!

DeletedUser340

+rep

Very creative and a good read, gave a nice chuckle too :)

May your laughter be swift and painless!
- sereton

;)

DeletedUser

Great PnP, glad to see you're branching out. Please do tell me the rules of you cult and how one may join? :p

DeletedUser19318

Inspectors are now fully investigating the first Virus city..(called "Viral Inspection") at this stage no new God has been found in temple and no weapons of mass destruction.. but rumors persist so we will be sending Multi EN inspectors to Virus cities .. maybe the weapons are hidden in the 55 core and we will never get to see them.

DeletedUser

Inspectors are now fully investigating the first Virus city..(called "Viral Inspection") at this stage no new God has been found in temple and no weapons of mass destruction.. but rumors persist so we will be sending Multi EN inspectors to Virus cities .. maybe the weapons are hidden in the 55 core and we will never get to see them.

So clever, lol. I want to +rep but it says I can't :( So this is notional until I can :)

DeletedUser

I've enjoyed this thread a lot!
I keep laughing at "this is so fake" and I'm not sure when I'll stop finding it funny!

Seductive Hymn isn't funny, however.....

But then again, it's fake

LMAO!

:)

DeletedUser

Good post. You almost had me build a 25 Temple unsullied by other deities. ;) lol
Good read. +rep
Let's see how quick and severe the Virus spreads....at the first sign of symptom, click on the Settings tab and click on Delete Account. If symptoms persist...INSULT your doctor.

DeletedUser20429

it would be cool if she really existed the units are very good ;)

DeletedUser20013

I'm laughing too...hope not giggle..

Lady Acacia..???I think is not Acacia but Lady GAGA..
:D
dv51y.jpg