Wall from level 20 to level 1 with no spells cast!

DeletedUser

My city has had one attack and the wall has come down to level 1 from level. How can this be?

I suspect Hounds of Hades have hacked this.

Please investigate as a matter of urgency as my city is now in revolt.

DeletedUser

NOTHING! there were no attacks that could have done this , one spell was cast that took it down to level 20, then another which took it to level 1

DeletedUser7213

Define attack. Spell attack. Or, an actual attack, with troops and stuff?

DeletedUser

NOTHING! I repeat NOTHING! The wall was at level 20 then another earthquake was cast and the wall is now level 1.

DeletedUser7213

Send a ticket in then. Not much you can do through a thread.

DeletedUser

go to help in main page then support and add your ticket

DeletedUser

Hey, nice to see you posting... Did you enjoy Iron Fist losing a hell of a lot of troops on one of my villages?

Nice to see 3 players with an average of 200k couldn't take a village off me xD

DeletedUser

rofl...and there are still people out there that don't know about the 6th God of Grepolis....amayzing!!! Dude the new god can take a wall from 25 to 0. Depanding of how much you can honor him with gold....but do not worry your pretty face aboout it....you will not be able to praize him as he is only limited edition to leet players :)

DeletedUser

And your point being is????.....still don't get what you wanted to say there....grats if you took my villa and my wall down...I guess that you wanted some recognition so that's why you are posting something that has not relation with the post...

DeletedUser21563

My suggestion is pay your slaves in gold and not beer so they use rock to build and not rice paper.;) Submit a ticket buds you may even get a free tower...

DeletedUser

A land attack with enough catapults could easily take a city wall from level 20 to level 1. Ive seen it done countless times. If you are unsure, please submit a support ticket for review.

i agree, pls check ur reports again