Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser48073

Why's everyone hating on Last Age?
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
They have a bunch of experienced players and aren't an MRA? I don't seem to understand
Lol I have no idea

DeletedUser48073

And it is too early to do a prediction, I would like to do one of these 1 week after BP has ended because to be completely honest I think there will be a lot of changes in the rankings

DeletedUser54360

Lords Of The Rim wishing all you core kings a pleasant 6 months.
We will be minding our own business and avoiding controversy as far as possible.
Soooooooooo glad to be playing Conquest again.

Hugs and Kisses to all

DeletedUser47128

Lords Of The Rim wishing all you core kings a pleasant 6 months.
We will be minding our own business and avoiding controversy as far as possible.
Soooooooooo glad to be playing Conquest again.

Hugs and Kisses to all

Wow mate, let me know when I should switch oceans....

DeletedUser54965

we have the 4th higheest avg points impressed with myself
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser54849

lol, points mean nothing

But you know what, we, THE REAL VIKINGS, have taken our swimming lessons ;)
beat that, we know all the swimming techniques, so we about to swim tomorrow

DeletedUser24785

OK with this cap limit a server that could be fun at last.
I'll throw my leadership skills into the fray, starting late , but i love an underdog tag.
However i will do it not as a pre-made but from nothing, lets see how it goes, to the battlefields,lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48073

OK with this cap limit a server that could be fun at last.
I'll throw my leadership skills into the fray, starting late , but i love an underdog tag.
However i will do it not as a pre-made but from nothing, lets see how it goes, to the battlefields,lol
"With this cap" lol VIKINGS didn't get the cap memo

DeletedUser48583

Tbf 3 alliances at this point is a joke, thats more of a ww move which be interesting to see how many alliances be involved or even coalitions.

DeletedUser24785

Seriously, Pre-mades and multi - branches have killed the game for many who have left and stopped playing, i see the attraction ,of it . But its not for me, meeting new players, building new trusts with new friends is far better than simming server to server, but its your game play it as you will.

DeletedUser54792

Seriously, Pre-mades and multi - branches have killed the game for many who have left and stopped playing, i see the attraction ,of it . But its not for me, meeting new players, building new trusts with new friends is far better than simming server to server, but its your game play it as you will.

Nothing wrong with pre-mades. Plenty of time to bring in new blood and meet new people. It just means you know that you have a solid core of dependable experienced players.

DeletedUser

"OK with this cap limit a server that could be fun at last.
However i will do it not as a pre-made but from nothing, lets see how it goes, to the battlefields,lol"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Absolute garbage - you say the same thing every time, big words in the Amisos forum blah blah start late, underdog blah blah leadership skills blah blah. You do it for about two days and then join the alliance you think is gonna breeze the world, in that case Nymeria AND with their three multi branches LOL hardly the underdog tag you boast about dude. This guy is spouting the same garbage here, he will be signed up to or alligned with Dark Tides before too long with all his old bros, bookmark this one under fake news. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DeletedUser55140

"OK with this cap limit a server that could be fun at last.
However i will do it not as a pre-made but from nothing, lets see how it goes, to the battlefields,lol"
Absolute garbage - you say the same thing every time, big words in the Amisos forum blah blah start late, underdog blah blah leadership skills blah blah. You do it for about two days and then join the alliance you think is gonna breeze the world, in that case Nymeria AND with their three multi branches LOL hardly the underdog tag you boast about dude. This guy is spouting the same garbage here, he will be signed up to or alligned with Dark Tides before too long with all his old bros, bookmark this one under fake news. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He probably won't join Dark Tides. He thinks we're an MRA, and seemed to think that I made a bad choice joining them over his small alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.