smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

and we don't use Naps to eat other alliances
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif
And who is you enemy mate?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Bacon's Awesome Top 12

1. Invicta - Swim

Really fast growing ally, currently owning most of the ocean 54, they have started fighting Pandemonium and their sister ally, giving them perfect excuse to expand and take crap load of cities in ocean 44 despite the NAP with Rogue Traders. There were a lot of rumors circling around that they are positioning themselves join in the TEE war alongside Who Cares, but recent events showed us that their target and direction of expansion is 44 and not 55, at least for the time being.

2. THE EVIL EMPIRE - Swim

Originally they have been growing at much faster rate than Invicta however war with Who Cares caused their growth rate to drop significantly, they are still taking cities from Who Cares but not at that fast rate they used to. A lot of us veteran players saw that if TEE did not start to expand to either 65 or south towards 56 they would sink faster than planned, however as they are currently heading south towards 56 border eating all those easy targets i frankly don't see them sinking anytime soon, Who Cares is providing resistance but not enough to win war with TEE 1vs1.

3. Who Cares - Swim

Originally if recent events did not change, i would have marked WC as sink like a titanic but, with recent WiB/Phobia diplomatic fiasco Who Cares leaders have gotten smart(really a surprise considering how dumb thizz is) and started expanding into ocean 45 by force which in my opinion.. they should have done weeks ago even before the war with TEE started to gain additional much needed firepower to defend against TEE as they were not in position to take cities from TEE nor are they now at this moment. Either way they have returned to their senses and are taking a lot of cities in ocean 45 which will help them survive much longer than most of us thought.

4. Rogue Traders - Swim/Float

Currently controlling most of the ocean 44 they are clearly swimming inside, however recent events might raise a few questions for their future status, despite having NAP with Invicta that should not mean they should be all relaxed and cozy because Invicta seems to be coming into 44 while warring with Pandemonium.
However that is not the only big ally interested in ocean 44, WiB is using their war with Dost Teknesi Hanedan to get a foothold into ocean 44 and start expanding there as well. Only question is what are Rogue Traders doing in 44 about these 2, because current intel sites show Rogues are not using Invicta's war with Pandemonium to eat a lot of their cities as well since they are so distracted. Their current status is swim as they are not warring with anyone important nor loosing cities, but their future survival is in question.

5. Written In Blood - Swim

Having 2 full alliances and being allied to New Chosen Toons and their sister ally, gives them a lot of firepower to work with, at this particular moment they are owning half of ocean 45 with medium ocean 35 presence. WiB is currently actively targeting Dost Teknesi Hanedan. Dost Teknesi Hanedan is split between ocean 45 and 44, meaning with this current war WiB will also gain some presence in ocean 44 if they push for it, giving them options for expansion there as well.

6. BLOOD HELLRAISERS - Swim - See No.5

7. Pandemonium - Sink

Pandemonium is mostly located in ocean 44, being neutral with Rogue Traders gave them false swim impression which has recently changed to "sinking soon" due to Invicta targeting them, good active players will most likely join other alliances in ocean 44 when this one goes down.

8. AMICI VETERES - Swim

This alliance started in the northern parts of ocean 54, currently not being a target for Invicta gave them good chances to gain presence in rim oceans behind them where they are currently expanding. I do not know much about this ally, but what i do know that Invicta will come sooner or later to at least take what cities they have in ocean 54.

9. Nocturnos - Float

This ally started out in center of ocean 44, and quickly relocated to the rim oceans where they are expanding, they used to lose cities to Pandemonium every now and then but with Invicta hitting Pandemonium they are no longer their targets.

10. Black Dawn. - Float Then Sink

My opinion regarding this ally is not biased at all, its all stats and personal opinion as i have been fighting them since week 2.
Their only current war is with my ally ( White Dusk ) where they have taken 4 cities and lost 23.
While WiB,HELLRAISERS,Phobia,Who Cares control ocean 45, their options of expansion there are non existent, and as intel sites show, they lose cities located in ocean 45 to these alliances from time to time. I am unsure if their pact/nap with Ocean Veterans Reborn is still active due to biglousb returning to BD with quite a few Ocean players, their expansion to 56 is possible if their relations with OVR are ceased, if not, they are boxed in ocean 46 doomed to sink.

11. Phobia - Already Sinking

With recent diplo fiasco between them and WiB, a lot of good, active fighters have decided to leave and join Who Cares, when that happened it was pretty much clear that this ally is sinking, it was just matter of time, loosing cities in large quantity right now will result in remaining active players joining WiB.

12. Dost Teknesi Hanedan - Sinking

Being located half in ocean 45 and half in 44 their options are quite limited as both oceans are now really hard to survive and expand in, fighting WiB and New Chosen Toons makes things only more difficult.

Last edited:

DeletedUser45141

Bacon's Awesome Top 12

Having 2 full alliances and being allied to New Chosen Toons and their sister ally, gives them a lot of firepower to work with, at this particular moment they are owning half of ocean 45 with medium ocean 35 presence. WiB is currently actively targeting Dost Teknesi Hanedan. Dost Teknesi Hanedan is split between ocean 45 and 44, meaning with this current war WiB will also gain some presence in ocean 44 if they push for it, giving them options for expansion there as well.

Nice to see a top 12. But how many alliances do you need to have "firepower"? lol.
Pact with an alliance in the same ocean? Well that should work ;) I wonder what the BP hungry players and active fighters would do if their only source of BP is 8-10hrs away.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Bacon's Awesome Top 12

1. Invicta - Swim

Really fast growing ally, currently owning most of the ocean 54, they have started fighting Pandemonium and their sister ally, giving them perfect excuse to expand and take crap load of cities in ocean 44 despite the NAP with Rogue Traders. There were a lot of rumors circling around that they are positioning themselves join in the TEE war alongside Who Cares, but recent events showed us that their target and direction of expansion is 44 and not 55, at least for the time being.

2. THE EVIL EMPIRE - Swim

Originally they have been growing at much faster rate than Invicta however war with Who Cares caused their growth rate to drop significantly, they are still taking cities from Who Cares but not at that fast rate they used to. A lot of us veteran players saw that if TEE did not start to expand to either 65 or south towards 56 they would sink faster than planned, however as they are currently heading south towards 56 border eating all those easy targets i frankly don't see them sinking anytime soon, Who Cares is providing resistance but not enough to win war with TEE 1vs1.

3. Who Cares - Swim

Originally if recent events did not change, i would have marked WC as sink like a titanic but, with recent WiB/Phobia diplomatic fiasco Who Cares leaders have gotten smart(really a surprise considering how dumb thizz is) and started expanding into ocean 45 by force which in my opinion.. they should have done weeks ago even before the war with TEE started to gain additional much needed firepower to defend against TEE as they were not in position to take cities from TEE nor are they now at this moment. Either way they have returned to their senses and are taking a lot of cities in ocean 45 which will help them survive much longer than most of us thought.

4. Rogue Traders - Swim/Float

Currently controlling most of the ocean 44 they are clearly swimming inside, however recent events might raise a few questions for their future status, despite having NAP with Invicta that should not mean they should be all relaxed and cozy because Invicta seems to be coming into 44 while warring with Pandemonium.
However that is not the only big ally interested in ocean 44, WiB is using their war with Dost Teknesi Hanedan to get a foothold into ocean 44 and start expanding there as well. Only question is what are Rogue Traders doing in 44 about these 2, because current intel sites show Rogues are not using Invicta's war with Pandemonium to eat a lot of their cities as well since they are so distracted. Their current status is swim as they are not warring with anyone important nor loosing cities, but their future survival is in question.

7. Pandemonium - Sink

Pandemonium is mostly located in ocean 44, being neutral with Rogue Traders gave them false swim impression which has recently changed to "sinking soon" due to Invicta targeting them, good active players will most likely join other alliances in ocean 44 when this one goes down.

8. AMICI VETERES - Swim

This alliance started in the northern parts of ocean 54, currently not being a target for Invicta gave them good chances to gain presence in rim oceans behind them where they are currently expanding. I do not know much about this ally, but what i do know that Invicta will come sooner or later to at least take what cities they have in ocean 54.

9. Nocturnos - Float

This ally started out in center of ocean 44, and quickly relocated to the rim oceans where they are expanding, they used to lose cities to Pandemonium every now and then but with Invicta hitting Pandemonium they are no longer their targets.

10. Black Dawn. - Float Then Sink

My opinion regarding this ally is not biased at all, its all stats and personal opinion as i have been fighting them since week 2.
Their only current war is with my ally ( White Dusk ) where they have taken 4 cities and lost 23.
While WiB,HELLRAISERS,Phobia,Who Cares control ocean 45, their options of expansion there are non existent, and as intel sites show, they lose cities located in ocean 45 to these alliances from time to time. I am unsure if their pact/nap with Ocean Veterans Reborn is still active due to biglousb returning to BD with quite a few Ocean players, their expansion to 56 is possible if their relations with OVR are ceased, if not, they are boxed in ocean 46 doomed to sink.

11. Phobia - Already Sinking

With recent diplo fiasco between them and WiB, a lot of good, active fighters have decided to leave and join Who Cares, when that happened it was pretty much clear that this ally is sinking, it was just matter of time, loosing cities in large quantity right now will result in remaining active players joining WiB.

12. Dost Teknesi Hanedan - Sinking

Being located half in ocean 45 and half in 44 their options are quite limited as both oceans are now really hard to survive and expand in, fighting WiB and New Chosen Toons makes things only more difficult.

Bloods are not expanding into 44 the two cities we have there were cities our two players had when the came to us from vanguard last month. Ocean 44 is of no importance to us at all.

Silver Witch

Strategos
i do all sorts of things for likes

btw i reported your msg for bad language.

Its not the most accurate top 12 but good effort. I have a limerick for you:

There once was a great breakfast item,
to those in the know, Lethal-Bacon,
he wrote posts for the forum,
that lacked truth and decorum,
then insisted critics should ‘like’ em. ;)

Last edited:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Its not the most accurate top 12 but good effort. I have a limerick for you:

There once was a great breakfast item,
to those in the know, Lethal-Bacon,
he wrote posts for the forum,
that lacked truth and decorum,
then insisted critics should ‘like’ em. ;)

i still don't like your poems :rolleyes: