Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser54067

LMDs keep the game balanced. What are you supposed to do when a 12 million point core alliance for example starts hitting a 4 million point rim alliance? Without morale very few alliances on the edge of core oceans would even have a chance of taking a city let alone winning that war. Morale is the smartest thing implemented into the game since Gold Trading IMO. Things like Morale can give non-golders and rim alliances and non-premades a fighting chance at surviving at least in the world. I have been on both ends of Morale and while it sucks, for those fast growers and those at the top of their game by making the game much harder it makes it much more interesting. The fact that no morale worlds even exist as this point were people with a big enough credit card can gold 100,000 points before the best players in other core alliances even hit 40,000 points will just lead to worlds were newer players just get completely steamrolled.

DeletedUser41523

Will do a Top 12 from VM when out of the gym. So basically about 90ish minutes from now.

DeletedUser41523

1) Bad With Names/Good With Names- We Exist.

2) Bedtime Squad- Held my thoughts on them picking up the Name Changers Group to see how it plays out and I now have good news and bad news from a BS perspective. (Spoiler: FLOAT/Gradual Decline)

Good News: They've bought some time and managed to stop sinking the ship and they can maybe wait out the storm.

Bad News: The ball hasn't moved much on JFL and they've now picked up O55 as a front...which they and ONE EMPIRE haven't excelled in so far since the merge.

3) Theplague/ThePlague.-
At this point, landing in the wrong spot is just a running joke for this group. They appear to have taken some activity hits in O35 and Twerklingllamas have began to sail past them there. Their O45 front is still propped up by their top players which makes that area like trench warfare. At this point though, if trends remain the same, I'd say that their plays include one of two options. (Spoiler: Float/Gradual Decline)

A) Gradually sink down and not win but still be a top 8 team.

B) Stay on one side's good graces and hope to bandwagon for a wonder win.

4) MRA Coalition- Taken the heaviest hits of them all. Not surprisingly. But alas, they will FLOAT.

5) Old School MF-
They seem solid. Still trailing to TP though. SWIM.

6) Crazy Knights Red/Blue/Gray-
Slowly starting to look like a rim contender for wonders. They probably won't win it, but they could steal one or two and sit. SWIM.

7) T-D-A-
Some rim group. SWIM.

8) Neighborhood Delinquents- Winners of the Name Changers revolution by default. Now the real challenge begins. Take O55 from Bedtime/ONE EMPIRE. So far, they are off to a good start. SWIM.

9) HELIOS-
One of those teams that'll likely be beggers for wonders. FLOAT/SINK.

10) Brony Baller Crew- Good looking rim team. SWIM.

11) Drunk and Disorderly- Gradually declining. SINK.

12) ONE EMPIRE- Given a second chance at life for now. SWIM.

DeletedUser36530

i like the "trench warfare" terminology lol, good word choice.

DeletedUser40125

Dan you didn't do JFL lol. Does this mean they're not a top 12 team?!?

DeletedUser41656

Brony Baller Crew is in the coalition with bears/wolfes/skulls

DeletedUser42857

to those crying about morale.

its really simple. dont play morale worlds. its not like the world settings were a secret before you joined

sound like the sort of people who go for lunch at burger king and then complain you dont like burgers

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Yeah say what you want but if a larger alliance or group of alliances decide to take you out and meab it, then not even Jesus will help you out of that.
If you survive the first couple tries then the rest will pretty much spam you into oblivion....constant farming, cats with stone hail etc you know the drill...at least a good alliance will do that.
Stone hail only works so much, ask Swag how that worked for him this world :D
Constant farming is the norm for me - I always play on mostly red islands. Key to that is high level farming villages and markets to put the ressies on to hide them
Spam is only that effective and most people give up after a week or two. And you'd be surprised how many leaders do not enjoy it when you give them one attack per attack you get from a spammer, not more not less

I mean, I was solo for 3 months in the middle of the top 3 alliances in Rhodes, with at least one leader in each that hated me. I was living on minimal sleep :)
Sure it ain't easy but where would the fun be if it was?
In the end I ghosted for the health of my then pregnant fiancée and the constant nightly alarms would negatively impact that, but for almost 4 months after I was still the #1 ranked fighter

You just gotta set your mind to it and not give up lol

Fluvisol

Phrourach

its really simple. dont play morale worlds. its not like the world settings were a secret before you joined

sound like the sort of people who go for lunch at burger king and then complain you dont like burgers
There's no no morale worlds currently or any time soon - maybe in domination

DeletedUser36530

top 12- Cowboy edition. i understand last time i was kind of a d*** and i apologize. instead of being mean and bashing y'all, i'm gonns put an edition of what i would do to y'all alliances if i suddenly became your leader (obvi not going to happen, but makes things more interesting.)
1. BWN/GWN
currently winning TP, eating the MRA, probably best position in the world at the moment. from what i read on externals, they may now be going after BT? is that true? smilodon's post hinted at that, in my eyes. well if its true they're 2-2 with them. new battle should be interesting if what i'm saying is accurate.
IF I WAS LEADER- well, i would start another war, lol. i would keep feeding and filling slots on the MRA, keep attacking TP. then do one of two things, start a fight with BT or OS. i feel like this group can handle the heat of another war. i think either direction would be suitable. so i'll give pro's and cons of each: first OS: pros. 1. already in a mass war. 2. would greatly increase the size of OS front. 3. OS isn't really winning their war, which means they may fall alot faster if they start taking the heat from us. 4. we get to expand in pretty much the same way as against TP. and we are just fighting on one extended front. cons. 1. our front is extended. 2. they may just have the firepower on that front to stop us. now BT: pros. 1. BT is losing their only war 2. would put an entirely new front on BT 3. could hopefully get in BT core, and be able to easily sneak into long offline times players cities. 4. BT would have to fight two massive war on opposities front. cons. 1. opens another front for us to fight 2. what if BT new merge made them alot more powerful than people realized, they just needed a couple weeks to regroup and get organized. thats it.
2. Bedtime squad
recent merge spiced things up. still losing at a high rate to JFL i THINK? could be wrong. also i THINK a new front with BWN. too soon to tell how either of these battles will do now.
IF I WAS LEADER- i like the merge, settles better than any other options. now fighting two fronts, get active and not so active plaayers cities switched up as quick as possible, get building as quickly as possible and hope for the best really lmao idek for y'all because everything in your situation has changed so quickly. maybe do your best to open gaps in JFL core, sneak into less active players cities and wreck havoc in JFL core like Charlie is doing to you.
3. TP/TP.
biased
IF I WAS LEADER- (no offense to our leaders i love y'all ;)) I WOULD MAKE TP GREAT AGAIN! first, i would deport ALL OS and BWN cities! then, on our southern border, i would build a massive level 25 wall, and i would make BWN PAY FOR THAT WALL!! i would put a travel ban on anybody from the following alliances: OS, BWN, and TL! They are a threat to TP, and should not be allowed in! i would put massive 3:1 trade ratio tarriffs on OS and BWN! then, i would deflier this worlds greatest threat, TL! Then i would make all members worship Zues, our savior. unlike these last traitors, i would put ThePlague above all others! MAKE TP GREAT AGAIN!!
4. OldSchoolMF
pretty much tied with TP, goes back and forth for the most part. thats they're only war i believe, neutral with everyone else as of now. doing fine.
IF I WAS LEADER- just keep hitting TP. tbh, idk exactly how much fire power y'all have but MAYBE just MAYBE i would try to kick JFL out of 45.
5. Just For Laughs
spanking BT, appear to be doing just fine through BT new merge, but this could just have been there momentum. maybe BT can rebuild and make trouble for these guys, but from my knowledge Charlie isn't letting that happen soon. thriving.
IF I WAS LEADER- i would give Charlie some kind of medal. then, keep tearing up BT, and hit OS. too close of territories y'all share. i would try expanding that core into those solid islands in 45, y'all seem to have the firepower to do that. i think i would if i was in charge. but then gain i'm a wreckless person so.
6. Crazy Knights coalition
seem to have recruited every rim player on the north of this map. despite being a huge MRA, seem to be winning most of their battles, including have taken a couple cities against OS. don't know much about them. seem to be fine, no huge threats unless OS or JFL decides to expand that way.
IF I WAS LEADER- i would be ashamed i start an MRA and quit. orrrr i would stop recruiting everyone and just try to solidify the oceans y'all got and take everything in them. idk really lol.
7. Neighborhood
seem to be doing fine, in many wars and don't seem to be losing anything too bad. even taken a few cities from BT so they chillin, i think.
IF I WAS LEADER- umm pick an ocean lol. probably drop all our 54 cities and regroup in that little spot you guys are at, and probably just fight the MRA.

thats really all i feel like doing sorry y'all. hope you guys enjoyed :D

DeletedUser54313

Everyone always down crazy Knights back

You guys are always criticizing about MRA MRA,

You guys have players that are committed and uses gold.
Y'all stared one month before us so the only way we can actually put up a fight and that's through numbers

Rim alliances are not so merry so from time to time players quit the game, so we have to constantly be searching for another top quality player

Sometimes we recruit 10 players and out of the 10 only 1 has enough quality to be amongst us.

I think it only hurt the top alliances the fact that they don't have any MRA to walk over ;)

DeletedUser36530

hey bud no dirsepect was meant, i understand you're just trying your best to run with the big boys. and good luck! just didn't know much about y'all due to the fact we have no relations

DeletedUser42857

top 12- Cowboy edition. i understand last time i was kind of a d*** and i apologize. instead of being mean and bashing y'all, i'm gonns put an edition of what i would do to y'all alliances if i suddenly became your leader (obvi not going to happen, but makes things more interesting.)
1. BWN/GWN
currently winning TP, eating the MRA, probably best position in the world at the moment. from what i read on externals, they may now be going after BT? is that true? smilodon's post hinted at that, in my eyes. well if its true they're 2-2 with them. new battle should be interesting if what i'm saying is accurate.
IF I WAS LEADER- well, i would start another war, lol. i would keep feeding and filling slots on the MRA, keep attacking TP. then do one of two things, start a fight with BT or OS. i feel like this group can handle the heat of another war. i think either direction would be suitable. so i'll give pro's and cons of each: first OS: pros. 1. already in a mass war. 2. would greatly increase the size of OS front. 3. OS isn't really winning their war, which means they may fall alot faster if they start taking the heat from us. 4. we get to expand in pretty much the same way as against TP. and we are just fighting on one extended front. cons. 1. our front is extended. 2. they may just have the firepower on that front to stop us. now BT: pros. 1. BT is losing their only war 2. would put an entirely new front on BT 3. could hopefully get in BT core, and be able to easily sneak into long offline times players cities. 4. BT would have to fight two massive war on opposities front. cons. 1. opens another front for us to fight 2. what if BT new merge made them alot more powerful than people realized, they just needed a couple weeks to regroup and get organized. thats it.
2. Bedtime squad
recent merge spiced things up. still losing at a high rate to JFL i THINK? could be wrong. also i THINK a new front with BWN. too soon to tell how either of these battles will do now.
IF I WAS LEADER- i like the merge, settles better than any other options. now fighting two fronts, get active and not so active plaayers cities switched up as quick as possible, get building as quickly as possible and hope for the best really lmao idek for y'all because everything in your situation has changed so quickly. maybe do your best to open gaps in JFL core, sneak into less active players cities and wreck havoc in JFL core like Charlie is doing to you.
3. TP/TP.
biased
IF I WAS LEADER- (no offense to our leaders i love y'all ;)) I WOULD MAKE TP GREAT AGAIN! first, i would deport ALL OS and BWN cities! then, on our southern border, i would build a massive level 25 wall, and i would make BWN PAY FOR THAT WALL!! i would put a travel ban on anybody from the following alliances: OS, BWN, and TL! They are a threat to TP, and should not be allowed in! i would put massive 3:1 trade ratio tarriffs on OS and BWN! then, i would deflier this worlds greatest threat, TL! Then i would make all members worship Zues, our savior. unlike these last traitors, i would put ThePlague above all others! MAKE TP GREAT AGAIN!!
4. OldSchoolMF
pretty much tied with TP, goes back and forth for the most part. thats they're only war i believe, neutral with everyone else as of now. doing fine.
IF I WAS LEADER- just keep hitting TP. tbh, idk exactly how much fire power y'all have but MAYBE just MAYBE i would try to kick JFL out of 45.
5. Just For Laughs
spanking BT, appear to be doing just fine through BT new merge, but this could just have been there momentum. maybe BT can rebuild and make trouble for these guys, but from my knowledge Charlie isn't letting that happen soon. thriving.
IF I WAS LEADER- i would give Charlie some kind of medal. then, keep tearing up BT, and hit OS. too close of territories y'all share. i would try expanding that core into those solid islands in 45, y'all seem to have the firepower to do that. i think i would if i was in charge. but then gain i'm a wreckless person so.
6. Crazy Knights coalition
seem to have recruited every rim player on the north of this map. despite being a huge MRA, seem to be winning most of their battles, including have taken a couple cities against OS. don't know much about them. seem to be fine, no huge threats unless OS or JFL decides to expand that way.
IF I WAS LEADER- i would be ashamed i start an MRA and quit. orrrr i would stop recruiting everyone and just try to solidify the oceans y'all got and take everything in them. idk really lol.
7. Neighborhood
seem to be doing fine, in many wars and don't seem to be losing anything too bad. even taken a few cities from BT so they chillin, i think.
IF I WAS LEADER- umm pick an ocean lol. probably drop all our 54 cities and regroup in that little spot you guys are at, and probably just fight the MRA.

thats really all i feel like doing sorry y'all. hope you guys enjoyed :D

did you type that on a nokia 3310 or something?

good god..

Ranga1

Strategos

Come on dimmy surely you can read that there are no more non morale servers. Talk about ignorant!!!!

DeletedUser54965

its pretty goddamn funny to read how much bullshit your writing out about BS, your the one spamming we all see it. you spam first expect spam back?, dirty player. and btw sorry for chasing your dear soos into vm twice. say thanks to PG he was the one calling me useless so im just showing you that you aint fokin with me. please stop make yourself an bigger fool than you already are, you are really embarrassing
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

lmao who tf are you?

Don't even feed the idiots over in bedtime. Let them joke about chasing a player with a family emergency into VM while we have another 4 of their cities in siege after taking 6 today. Pathetic.
Um and they should care why? It's just a game. If you have a family problem then stop playing the game....nice and simple.
I get it sucks but what are you going to do? If you spot a weak link you go for it.
That's how it goes.