Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser54993

nuts any new pact or nap or do you have anyone who to attack or only little alliances in 45 your border in 55 is full goats but not attacks so shut up when you talk to other allys

DeletedUser51718

Just looked through your alliance stats, you're sitting the other side of goats doing the same thing as them... pot calling the kettle right :p

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I saw my name passing by
Please do not do because you feed my ego and that's already to big to handle.
Yes I love to win and yes I would look to myself aswel if I was any of the lovers or haters.
But please ignore me.
If I go for a win people know I am nr 1 ranked fighter and nr 3 or higher in points
Both I am at nr 70+ LMAO so no I am not a challenger !
If I come to win a world I bring my usual crew..
Also domination , I am told the made the circle smaller, not even sure my location is inside that circle ...
Speaking about making grepo great again, Inno can make WW better but they should follow my guidelines , because this domination thing..... Tried to share my thought at the council but pitty nobody was listening and final I got kicked out because I was not discussing LMAO....
Who could blame me to talk exclusive about events and gold instead of making the game actual better
I wish everybody annawesome time on this server but please don't drag me into this dance I have a painful hip !

DeletedUser54993

I saw my name passing by
Please do not do because you feed my ego and that's already to big to handle.
Yes I love to win and yes I would look to myself aswel if I was any of the lovers or haters.
But please ignore me.
If I go for a win people know I am nr 1 ranked fighter and nr 3 or higher in points
Both I am at nr 70+ LMAO so no I am not a challenger !
If I come to win a world I bring my usual crew..
Also domination , I am told the made the circle smaller, not even sure my location is inside that circle ...
Speaking about making grepo great again, Inno can make WW better but they should follow my guidelines , because this domination thing..... Tried to share my thought at the council but pitty nobody was listening and final I got kicked out because I was not discussing LMAO....
Who could blame me to talk exclusive about events and gold instead of making the game actual better
I wish everybody annawesome time on this server but please don't drag me into this dance I have a painful hip !
yeah yeah erik you are the best we know this because you tell this everyday we take lesson tell something new plz

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
1 : Fiasco United

The name is already well chosen.
The first part of a 3-headed monster.
Either they perish and this is a failure in itself, or they destroy this server and it is a failure for 100 peeps that are left empty handed. Eitherway it's a fiasco !
Their favorite activity, dreaming about ErikWijmeersch

2 : Scrappy GOATS

The other part of the cookie sample.
Their favorite activity, with binoculars on the lookout, are like accomplished paparazzi to spot their god, erik Wijmeersch

3 : Sons of Odin.

Who was Odin again?
In any case not sure if I am being looked at here too but if yes then I would like to hear from you

4 : Anarchaos

These are the fake ones because see a rank lower that are the real ones.
Looking daily in the mirror "how do I become erikwijmeersch"

5 : The Real Anarchaos

A team that thinks they are the real ones and not the others.
the only thing in the world that is real is Donald Trump!

6 The blame game

Nice name, but not really the truth, probably the one they think is responsible for their misery is erikWijmeersch. Yes blame me !

7 - The Saboteurs -

Some think this crew are the kings of the north.
Anarchaos think it's the slaves of the three-headed monster, the three-headed monster hoping I'm not part of Anarchaos, and some think I'm just cruising around in the colder oceans.
Whatever, my ego is already sufficiently fed on this server.

8 ????

What a worthless original name.
Now a waiting a twin called !!!
Please spare me!
Do have a nice painting as a profile but I would rather have a bit naked

9 .Confetti.

Finally a team that had fun, they were so stoned with happiness, under the influence of that fundrug they thought it was cool to send a message "join or die" to ErikWijmeersch.
I would like to answer but unfortunately the team has changed its name to flat liners, there is no more heartbeat, but it is funny.

10 Uncle Bob's Fun House

Speaking about ego ! An alliance named after yourself !

Slightly jealous but luckily I know that Heres20BucksKillMe thinks in a name change, namely , Heres50BucksToBecomeErikWijmeersch.

Inno is looking into whether it is possible.

11 .No Smoking

Politically correct names in grepolis, please, the real world is already sick, spare me!

12 .Black Watch

The winner, nobody knows but this team will win this server!

An honorable mention, this goes to No. 26.

ERIK'SFREAKINGFUN ...

Finally another team that doesn't think about me, doesn't talk about me, my gratitude is enormous, my ego obviously has problems with this.

DeletedUser52443

smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
Hi erik, Im dad

DeletedUser56264

I will give this a shot - Keep in mind that I am relatively new to EN servers and therefore have not much previous knowledge so I will go off of personal experience and the exchange of opinions in this forum.

1. Fiasco United
I know some of these guys from a previous world, they seem chill and experienced players. They ghosted at the beginning of the server to fight from the back then "rim" and secured 45 for them. They are an organized alliance, but maybe a little too scared of fighting "bigger" opponents. How this decisionmaking will pay it will be determined in the endgame.

2. Scrappy Goats
I cannot say much about them other than that they took down Commission? - As far as I am concerned. They seem organized and experienced. Definitely a big player.

3. Sons of Odin
Same as for Scrappy, not much to say. They are behind in BP which makes me think that they might have several NAPs/ Pacts and concentrade more on smaller players and easier targets. So far they are looking good.

4. Anarchaos
I still do not know what is up with their split, however they are not seeming to work together anymore which I personally enjoy. They are a powerful group of players, but what split once splits again.

5. The Real Anarchaos
Interested strategy of threatening smaller alliances to hit them if they do not stop attacking them. Seems like they are scared, because of some HCs. So far not heard back from them, but I will probably jinkx it now. They are like "Anarchaos" a solid group of players and I am just watching the developement of those two with a coke and popcorn on the side.

6. The Blame Game
Absolutely not much to say: they match their BP in score. Looks like they have actually been seriously hit before and this might cause their downfall when it comes out of nowhere. They should prepare.

7. - The Saboteurs -
As our eastern neighboors I can say a little more. I do not know what Erik is up to or what his plans are. He is constantly associated with a northern poweralliance here in the north, but I think against what is out there swimming in the north, it is not really needed. He combines a lot of gold with a bit skill which basically can win you a world if you really try. They have been recruiting the leftovers of Fightclub´s Russian army that were previously destroyed by us.

8. ????
Will not say much about my own alliance - I just enjoy playing this game with my guys more than I ever did before.

9. No Smoking
Another swimmer in 44. They seem to ave themselves situated in the west of Anarchaos and that is probably where they got their good amount of DBP from. We will see how they end up in the future, but it looks like Anarchaos is having its own food in 54.

10. Uncle Bob´s Funhouse
Cannot say anything about those guys. I have not much experience with 20Bucks, all I know is that he is taking this game very sriously and gets easily frustraded, but this is absolutely usual. Almost everyone has their game they feel emotionally connected to.

11. Confetti
They got demolished by Anarchaos. Now (hopefully) they got ridd of all their noobs and unexperienced players which of blatantly obviosly were the only reason for the ramp. I hope their good members will soon come back from their Spa trip before they cannot find any leftovers.

12. Black Watch
Alliance with no actual influence on this world at all. All they would be good for is for food as goldtrade cities if even. Too far on the northern rim to be relevant. From experience I can tell that there is poor defensive coordination and experience, but everyone started like that so keep your heads up and maybe you can play with the big boys one day. (I wish we could too:()

I hope this was not too bad concidering it was my first time. I do not want offend anyone, I am just stating what I think is true. We play this game for fun (most for fun by success) and we do not need anymore people who try to take that away from us.

Cheers,

Niklas

DeletedUser30636

I will give this a shot - Keep in mind that I am relatively new to EN servers and therefore have not much previous knowledge so I will go off of personal experience and the exchange of opinions in this forum.

1. Fiasco United
I know some of these guys from a previous world, they seem chill and experienced players. They ghosted at the beginning of the server to fight from the back then "rim" and secured 45 for them. They are an organized alliance, but maybe a little too scared of fighting "bigger" opponents. How this decisionmaking will pay it will be determined in the endgame.

2. Scrappy Goats
I cannot say much about them other than that they took down Commission? - As far as I am concerned. They seem organized and experienced. Definitely a big player.

3. Sons of Odin
Same as for Scrappy, not much to say. They are behind in BP which makes me think that they might have several NAPs/ Pacts and concentrade more on smaller players and easier targets. So far they are looking good.

4. Anarchaos
I still do not know what is up with their split, however they are not seeming to work together anymore which I personally enjoy. They are a powerful group of players, but what split once splits again.

5. The Real Anarchaos
Interested strategy of threatening smaller alliances to hit them if they do not stop attacking them. Seems like they are scared, because of some HCs. So far not heard back from them, but I will probably jinkx it now. They are like "Anarchaos" a solid group of players and I am just watching the developement of those two with a coke and popcorn on the side.

6. The Blame Game
Absolutely not much to say: they match their BP in score. Looks like they have actually been seriously hit before and this might cause their downfall when it comes out of nowhere. They should prepare.

7. - The Saboteurs -
As our eastern neighboors I can say a little more. I do not know what Erik is up to or what his plans are. He is constantly associated with a northern poweralliance here in the north, but I think against what is out there swimming in the north, it is not really needed. He combines a lot of gold with a bit skill which basically can win you a world if you really try. They have been recruiting the leftovers of Fightclub´s Russian army that were previously destroyed by us.

8. ????
Will not say much about my own alliance - I just enjoy playing this game with my guys more than I ever did before.

9. No Smoking
Another swimmer in 44. They seem to ave themselves situated in the west of Anarchaos and that is probably where they got their good amount of DBP from. We will see how they end up in the future, but it looks like Anarchaos is having its own food in 54.

10. Uncle Bob´s Funhouse
Cannot say anything about those guys. I have not much experience with 20Bucks, all I know is that he is taking this game very sriously and gets easily frustraded, but this is absolutely usual. Almost everyone has their game they feel emotionally connected to.

11. Confetti
They got demolished by Anarchaos. Now (hopefully) they got ridd of all their noobs and unexperienced players which of blatantly obviosly were the only reason for the ramp. I hope their good members will soon come back from their Spa trip before they cannot find any leftovers.

12. Black Watch
Alliance with no actual influence on this world at all. All they would be good for is for food as goldtrade cities if even. Too far on the northern rim to be relevant. From experience I can tell that there is poor defensive coordination and experience, but everyone started like that so keep your heads up and maybe you can play with the big boys one day. (I wish we could too:()

I hope this was not too bad concidering it was my first time. I do not want offend anyone, I am just stating what I think is true. We play this game for fun (most for fun by success) and we do not need anymore people who try to take that away from us.

Cheers,

Niklas
out of curiosity is ???? taking credit for fight clubs demise?

SlothTzu

Strategos
4. Anarchaos

5. The Real Anarchaos

Yeah this is what happens when TheServant gets a taste of power ;)

No worries though order will be restored soon.

DeletedUser56264

out of curiosity is ???? taking credit for fight clubs demise?
I think the only one taking who should actually take credit for this are their leaders. We took cities from their junior alliance and then from their big one and are patiently waiting for some of them to pop out of VM again. Maybe I exaggerated a little that is my bad. We simply took all of their cities in our territory that were not in Vacation Mode. Thank you Confetti for the easy food I guess :)

DeletedUser39758

I'd say, let the big boys take the credit, sure, they took down Fight Club alright, okay yea why not. I mean, they are one of the big boys right lol so they really should take the credit. We enjoy the light behind the curtains, a little anonymity can get you a long way.

DeletedUser51718

Bucks now recruited by sons of odin.

They now have 1 total competent players, here with a tear in my eye like when you go to the kids Christmas play <3