Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

DeletedUser55296

wow i wonder why that is its almost like hes #1 for points and #1 for bp and you've been asking him to join you for a month
we never ask, just offered him the option to stay in the game...he is a good person, we value this in the first place...many of our players communicate with him. He chose to follow his friends into a Fiasco - we respect his choice, but we have to gradually destroy it day by day.

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
we never ask, just offered him the option to stay in the game...he is a good person, we value this in the first place...many of our players communicate with him. He chose to follow his friends into a Fiasco - we respect his choice, but we have to gradually destroy it day by day.
didnt i multi revolt u last night lol

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
trash talking is funny when you can back it up

View attachment 14576

giphy.gif

DeletedUser54339

Good meme there AOK, how u have time to make that, thought all free time was occupied with you sucking Rxs toes.
I wonder what made you come up with that. I'm guessing you have a lot of experience in that field, but I'm not here to kink shame. You do whatever pays the bills, kid.

DeletedUser55292

the question is, are you playing here as a team or is it every man for himself? boring