Xi Time to Shine

DeletedUser

So...Do you have skype?

I'm willing to join. I'm a fairly decent overall player

Experience: Started after the first month of Alpha. I quitted fairly earlly but My Offence bp usually never falls below 100 (except at the start) Alliance: Orthia(Sparta) Was offered a job but I told people I won't be really active anymore.

Played Iota, got like 5 cities in 1 and half weeks. Went mad with Offence BP. Like usual, my Bp is usually higher than players twice or triple my size. Alliance: CK (merged with Legion, now they are called Evolution.) Quited after 5 cities, speed 2 was annoying but decent

The West: I only remember the highest I ranked was 32. I was a gunslinger.

Tribalwars: 1 and half years, Played both in MRAs and Pro alliances.

-Diplomate
-Forum Mod
-Founder
-Disbander
-leader
-Recruiter
-I done pretty much everyjob there is

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

Aicy and JayBog are both part of Project Venom unless they are spies in which case I think thay are doing a good job. Shawnpal weren't you suppose to us if you are not gonna join Nemesissies?

DeletedUser

-achilles- im already in so when you get online set up shine :)

PV and nemisis are already in there im sharing an island with PV

DeletedUser

Achilles im setting up the alliance for you when you get online just message me and ill give you the rights :)

DeletedUser

I have to be on an island with three project venom :( including Aicy

DeletedUser345

Aicy and JayBog are both part of Project Venom unless they are spies in which case I think thay are doing a good job. Shawnpal weren't you suppose to us if you are not gonna join Nemesissies?

Yep i removed them and added some more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well you got kicked fhib :(

Since i made the 'time 2 shine' alliance and before i joined achilles shine when he got to Xi ive ended up getting 6 invites and 2 pacts :rolleyes:. And only one invite had a message with it and that was PV

DeletedUser345

tommy you have 2/3rds of my post count :eek:

and pv invited you did they ;)