Old Faces

DeletedUser

well,my dear thomas.im a mad man.sometimes i think im mutzzy.dam,forgot my lills.AGAIN!

Lugosi

Strategos
I joined 29th January then joined the forums half way through Febuary then left the forums til just before Christmas and here I am :p I think :heh:

DeletedUser

don't judge anyone on here cause you never know who the veterans are

DeletedUser

don't judge anyone on here cause you never know who the veterans are

Hey Alex, the biggset point that everyone is missing skill not time. So a player has played grepolis for 1 yrs, does that mean he is a great player? The question should be Skill vs noobs; not veterans vs newbies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I honestly don't know many players who have played for a year that are bad. I also know many players who have played for significantly less time and are vastly better than most players. Skill is definately important but older players have experience which is just as important as skill

DeletedUser

I honestly don't know many players who have played for a year that are bad. I also know many players who have played for significantly less time and are vastly better than most players. Skill is definately important but older players have experience which is just as important as skill

How do you determine skill? I dont look at points to determine if a player is good or not. I look at ABP's points and how many cities he has conquered from active players. Also I look at the ability to time attacks and supports for his personal conquest and the ability to do the same for his fellow alliance members. There to me determines a good player from a highly skilled warrior.

DeletedUser829

Well I have played for 2 years and I'm so bad that my computer hits me whenever I log in!

DeletedUser

I played Grepolis before it was even invented o_O
And I'm still rubbish at it:p

DeletedUser

As far as I care it is not how long you played the game it is how you play.

DeletedUser

kool but you have to give kudos to veterans who have been through everything from going to the moon or going to the center of the earth

DeletedUser829

Sending archer bomb to your polis I am
article-1047397-025B9B3B00000578-236_233x242.jpg