Top 12 Alliance Discussion's

DeletedUser

And it seems Naxos Afflatus Maximus have disbanded with a bunch of players jumping to RME and RMS.

So very sad that players feel they have no where else to turn. I think we need to create a support line for players that think life is so bad their only choice is to turn to RME LoL

DeletedUser

i would comment on "greek warfare has no MAJOR resistance".
guys, we're fighting RME. and taking tons of their towns. check the last 4 days....
wait, you said MAJOR resistance... does MAJOR mean we shouldn't count the effort made by the slaves paddling for cs to reach shore? :p

DeletedUser

Leuca has been around for a while and wanted him to join us back when I was part of The Forgotten, but we've always kept in touch and now he's joined GW for good. I hope! ;)

Definately not going anywhere, im Greek warfare for good.:pro:. Greek warfare is one of the most organised alliance i have ever seen.

DeletedUser

Glad to see you in a good home Leucadendron54 your good people. Besides LOA will fall to our hands soon anyway!!! ;) :pro:

DeletedUser

Definately not going anywhere, im Greek warfare for good.:pro:. Greek warfare is one of the most organised alliance i have ever seen.

I agree. Greek Warfare is a great Alliance. I fought them countless times and they were always one step ahead. If I would not have gone with RME (like a douche) I would definitely want to be in there. RME is soo chaotic, and you get no help. The only help I would get was from personal allies and original Seleucid. They are all great players and respect them greatly, and even though we are getting beat I know that Montrose, Timmy, Explorer, and TED all tried their best. I was just learning and fighting alongside them, and even though I was offered to join GW I could not leave those players alone.... I have quit MU and started playing Chi, but I have no more time really and might have to take a break now that school has begun.

Good Luck everybody still on MU. It was my first Grep experience and it was a great one.

Thank you, VCheetah

DeletedUser

1 United isnt LOA's academy :rolleyes:
2 TCE is just helping us clean up some of our members in ocean 37 (things will soon change) :D
3 Greek Warfare is amazing (sucking up)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ey up Sprock, how are things going over there? not spoke in a while

DeletedUser

Things are going well especially us moving up to #6... only problem is we look like an MRA :(

DeletedUser

We are trimming daily :p

We now have less people than Real Madrid and Never Down :rolleyes:

DeletedUser16506

1.Noxious Rising= One of the best alliances since the begining. (Noxious Immortals) and their merge with Black Rising consolidated their position as leaders of MU. Anyway there are too many leaving the game and this can be bad for them. I would like to see them in a great war, maybe with Nat..

2.Cerberus= They have steadly grown up but they don't convince me. They haven't showed skills in their battles with great alliances like Nat and NR..

3.RME= I never believed this alliance would stand more than 3 months but they (20 or less players) are showing great personality.(eventhough they are losing) Despite of this i don't think they will hold anymore. GW will soon destroy them.

4.The Grey Ghosts=They seem a good alliance but are not doing good in their war against cerberus and NR. In my oppinion if they don't change some things fast they will surely fall.

5.Nataraja=The best alliance! Everything is well organised and the leaders are really great. They will surely dominate this world in the future..

6.Lords of Anarchy= A complete newbish alliance with newbish players which will soon be dissolved.

7.Greek Warfare= They started as a little alliance with not experienced players but they learned a lot and are now in the top list. If they continue this way they will be the alliance to be afraid of..

8.The 24th Legion= Started from ex-members of The Triumvirate to survive they are now in the top list but they still have problems and if they don't do smth NR will dominate them.

9.Ocean 43.No comment! my alliance.

10.Phoenix Elite=They have a lot active players but most of them are unexperienced so i don't think they will hold for a long time..

11.The Chosen Elite= With 4 conquers a week they are lucky they don't have a great alliance near them...

12.Never Down= A total Mra which will fall soon.

THis is my first time so don't criticise me.:p

DeletedUser

Lol an amazing leader (in my opinion) :D

Ermir is just sour because he couldn't threaten our whole alliance... only the little ones :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: