TBHC VS EotD, Harbs, their Training alliances and allies

DeletedUser15049

Can we have a thread titled:

'the 29 members of OTC versus the 98 members of EOtD and the 209 members of CE and the 83 members of IL and the 146 members of IWA with political support from the Harbingers'?

We at the OTC wish to thank all anti Duns for their contribution to our BP growth. I already have one city slot and soon to be two.

Such generosity shall not be forgotten!

:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"maybe you should have a defense factory, thanks for the new city its harder to cs inactive cities ;.) ''

DeletedUser

I think you know who it aimed at. Ask him what he had in the city as defense. I spied that city and didn't take it cause it had too many troops in but then I was gifted it so thank you .
What is wrong with taking cities in your core you do it we do it no big deal you build colony's when there are cities to be taken whats the big deal?
If we send troops to sparky and can still take cities off you then why not?
If Sparky takes every gray on delta whats wrong with that do you have players who eat up grays and inactives yeh you do its part of the game ,it would be much better if gray cities would just disappear rather than take weeks to go.Now that would end all this and as the server as been going so long now they should cut out new colony cities and just let it be a fight to the death.That would be much more fun.

DeletedUser

I completely agree with you Paul. I was just having a bit of fun.

The only way to win in this game is through Fabian Strategy. Badnight had a great post on it a while back. If a player wants to live, he can live through anything. TicTac is the prime example. The only victory comes from people quitting the game. I have 60 cities on the 25/35 border. Even if 3 players came up to my area and wanted to fight and take ALL of my cities, the amount of time required to get enough slots to do so would allow me to easily rebuild in 24/15/western 25/mid 35/harbs territory in 26, etc. It is why you guys are doing well in 34. You have a group of a handful of players who are extremely active and work as a team. I won't lie, vigoran leaving hurt dysen and the o34 gang greatly. But we will pick it up the pieces here soon.

However, the notion of cutting out new colonies and all inactives would make the game EXTREMELY interesting. A lot of your players deep in 55 and 56 and such would surely quit of boredom, as would ours in 15 and such. Eventually oceans would entirely run out of cities. That our alliances will turn into small, small groups and civil wars and small scale wars will break out. Everyone wants to expand. If you are surrounded by friends and can't expand...well...

I guess it would bring closure to the game, outside of the classic tribal wars closure. Winning a server and having everyone in the winning alliance quit at the exact same time.

DeletedUser3288

I would love a server where after 9 months new players couldnt start, new colonies couldnt be started, and greys could only be farmed.

Would bring some pretty epic wars, when we take an EOTD city in 34 now, no1 really cares. All that happens is they take another in 34 or 35..... Makes for a boring war with hardly any progression.

DeletedUser

It would be nice to see a vote to see if most of us feel the same way about greys and colonys and if people are 4 getting rid of them would and could Grepolis do this?
It would be a nice end one way or the other instead of people just packing in and then more people packing in cause they are having to take greys and all the alliance have worked for goes up in smoke because a few guys round them have quit.
its happened to both sides and will again but this way would be total war and so much fun and would want to make you play till the end.

DeletedUser

Well done paul, I should have left the defense there but with only 3 cities in that area I have to essentially rob peter to pay paul in terms of troops there. Its a rough ocean and I have been properly welcomed to it now...hahahaha.
As for the ghosts and inactives I dont know too many who dont do it, but when one person puts others down for doing it, you have to expect the fact that they do it almost exclusively to be brought up.
And as for the changes that daniejam suggested, I am all for it. Would make some much needed alterations. If you guys find out how to submit a petition for it I am sure I can add a couple hundred names to it.

DeletedUser3288

Well done paul, I should have left the defense there but with only 3 cities in that area I have to essentially rob peter to pay paul in terms of troops there. Its a rough ocean and I have been properly welcomed to it now...hahahaha.
As for the ghosts and inactives I dont know too many who dont do it, but when one person puts others down for doing it, you have to expect the fact that they do it almost exclusively to be brought up.
And as for the changes that daniejam suggested, I am all for it. Would make some much needed alterations. If you guys find out how to submit a petition for it I am sure I can add a couple hundred names to it.

They wouldnt need it cause it would need so much coding etc.

Although it would be nice...

How u enjoying ocean 34 so far? Your lucky you only have 3.... sorry 2 cities to worry about (sorry i had too) When you have around 20 it becomes a lot harder.

DeletedUser

other issue would be that when core ocean players ghosted there would be no way for an alliance in the east to fight another alliance in the west cause you cant found or conquer ghosts to cross the oceans, but im sure there are solutions out there

DeletedUser

other issue would be that when core ocean players ghosted there would be no way for an alliance in the east to fight another alliance in the west cause you cant found or conquer ghosts to cross the oceans, but im sure there are solutions out there
you would have to cs alliance cities to get across use cities as stepping stones

jack116798

Phrourach
yep ghosts & inactives are a pain . spend most my time just taking them to keep the frontline safe .But you missed the point philney I was making & that was in reply to you saying we were only taking ghosts & inactives when in fact that was all you were doing as well !.

DeletedUser

Well of course it is....I suck. But you will not see me here claiming that I am some kind of Grepolisian God either. I am kind of over it now, the more huns I talk to the more I find that I like alot of them and since sparky wont come in here and answer the accusations I really have no desire to argue as I dont think the rest of you are guilty of anything more than being loyal TO A FAULT...in case you were confused if it was a completely good thing...lol.
But yeah if I am attacking a ghost city and have 3 or 4 people helping me it gives me about a 45% chance of success and those are the best odds I can get.

DeletedUser3288

bet your fuming this morning Philney :p

What questions do you want sparky to answer to? I missed them.

DeletedUser

SPARKAAAAYYYYY... hey baby. I can barely hear you from behind those massive stacks of troops!!! If only you had built one of them......sigh. Do you really want the questions???

Okay here we go.....

1. Is it really so inconvenient to build your own defense?

2. What happened to your pals? Alot of Casper going on there.

3. Didnt I tell you that bringing Black in would bring you troubles? But all you saw was the points.....

4. When will the charade stop? You have 4 players keeping your entire alliance alive. You should be putting your troops in their cities!!!! Surrender already and save the little bit of justifiable pride you have left.

You guys can come on here and talk all you want to about taking my cities, but remember these facts...

I dont claim to be a great fighter or defender

I admit when I am outplayed and am as likely to congratulate the player as anything.

I do not ask my alliance to park their troops in my cities. I take care of myself 95% of the time. Might end badly for me but I dont use anyone and all of my members get to enjoy the game.

I outsmart you every time in the end. You know its coming again. I only need one city to beat you, because my players are good, they are active and they are more than you can handle!!!

DeletedUser

What, they are attacking you philney?! You should have told us. I mean, it was to be expected - when they can't take cities from Dysen and I they move on in hopes of being able to find success at *something*

jack116798

Phrourach
come on philney . "I do not ask my alliance to park their troops in my cities."
when I landed the first atempt on you I had your alliance suport landing to help me so I know you had it . and you wonder why they say you can't be trusted .

DeletedUser15049

Delta is a bit messy so we have sought a bit clarity. The OTC have no Pacts with anyone other than known allies. As in allies who are allies. Not allies who are out to recruit us. Or allies who are out to shaft us by making deals with enemies.

So. Remove us from the camp list here.

We are indie. We do our own thing. All within our oceans without agreements are at risk.

It is our way after all.