Find Zem an Alliance

DeletedUser

Right i thought i would try and help tidy these forums up a bit,

Im sick to death of seeing there is actually a new post to read on the NU forums... Only to find out its Zem asking someone else about their alliance

So if anyone has an alliance that will accept Zemelci then post here ;)

:pro:

DeletedUser

You could join an MRA (Thrace, JU, EON) for the time being until you grow more ;)

DeletedUser

Shame there isnt an award for the most useless spy ever... ;)

DeletedUser

@Greame, i was not a spy. I have said countless times that i despise spies. Although...if i am correct, the spy is still in the 13th. Also, to anyone who cares, i will be quitting the world of NU. You can find me on Byzantium.

DeletedUser

Well I wasn't the spy either. Thanks for starting this thread Dave. If the 13th would accept me back I promise to not repeat whatever I did wrong. The 13th was kind of like home, I really hope you can give me a second chance. Whatever I said or did wrong I didn't intend to cause harm.

DeletedUser

It was your posts that is all, they got slightly annoying, you do seem like a decent chap,

Spacema, if you was not the spy why just do a disappearing act back to the JU? seemed very suspicions, however as we have no problem with JU, we do not care

maybe see you in Byzantium :)

DeletedUser

Well would you let me back in, Just tell me when they are getting annoying and I'll curb the annoying parts.

DeletedUser

It was your posts that is all, they got slightly annoying, you do seem like a decent chap,

Spacema, if you was not the spy why just do a disappearing act back to the JU? seemed very suspicions, however as we have no problem with JU, we do not care

maybe see you in Byzantium :)

I will see you there. The alliance i used to be in on their merged with you guys. lol. And i was in a hurry that day, and did not have time to leave a message stating what i was doing.

DeletedUser

Merge on Byzantium???? huh i dont think so.....

Even im going off topic in my own thread now..... Damn me and my Spamming ways.....

Lets get back on topic DOES ANY ALLIANCE ACTUALLY WANT ZEM..... there must be one????

DeletedUser

I refuse to be a one man noob alliance. Maybe I'll make one called 13th Legion, re-name myself Graeme0161, pretend he restarted the game and that I'm him and then rule the world with you lot. :p

Or you could just let me back in. Please?

I'll give you some wood and stone and silver.

DeletedUser16679

Dont know about anyone else but im finding this thread difficult to read, surely there is an alliance out there for a player instead of him having to resort to begging, :(

DeletedUser

Merge on Byzantium???? huh i dont think so.....

Even im going off topic in my own thread now..... Damn me and my Spamming ways.....

Lets get back on topic DOES ANY ALLIANCE ACTUALLY WANT ZEM..... there must be one????

Ya, i was in the alliance was iTitan

Sorry to everyone else, i will stop posting now. :)

DeletedUser

Ya, i was in the alliance was iTitan

Sorry to everyone else, i will stop posting now. :)

merge
Verb:
Combine or cause to combine to form a single entity.

iTitans is still going, only some of your members jumped ship.... so not a merge ;)

Probably to get away from the leader, which ever one he is, Check out the alliance on grepstats everyone, its an interesting (funny) read ;)
I have even linked it for all you lazy people out there ;)

iTitans Stats

Right now back on topic....