Triad

DeletedUser22847

Hi. This is Valkeneth from Triad.

Your post is a big lie. Did some research just to prove you wrong.

Satanico and Ben Craft joined Triad the 23 November

Grepolis player profile: Satanico (Alliance changes)

Old alliance New alliance Time of change Account points
Das Reich Triad 23rd November 2011 - 17:08:04 12,405

Grepolis player profile: ben craft (Alliance changes)

Old alliance New alliance Time of change Account points
Das Reich Triad 23rd November 2011 - 19:08:04 11,079

Your alliance at that time had
2011-11-23 Praetorian Elite 55. 33,684 35 1,601 109 1,492

mighty 109 ABP

and your city had 656 points and was under beginner s protection..

Seems like they conquered a couple of your cities some days ago and you got very angry about it. We dont have refugees in Triad. I hope they conquer more ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi Queston1,

No offence but you got Owned (Go Valkeneth!)
And I'm sure you'll have a few (maybe a lot) of attacks coming in now.
Teaches you for lying bud!

Thankz,
Glad4

DeletedUser

Hi Queston1,

No offence but you got Owned (Go Valkeneth!)
And I'm sure you'll have a few (maybe a lot) of attacks coming in now.
Teaches you for lying bud!

Thankz,
Glad4

Being attacked is a good thing.

DeletedUser

Is It?
O well I hope it isn't cause Queston is gonna get a HELL of a lot of attacks coming through.
Enjoy ur stay in hell queston!

DeletedUser22847

I dont think anyone bothers to attack Queston1 actually, so he wont see any incoming.. We got better things to do.

DeletedUser2595

To be honest...

We had been talking to satanico et al for quite a while before due to them originally coming from voodoo and Triad and Voodoo's war being in full swing at the time.

Then, as diplomat for Triad I recieved this message:

Nathan Payne on 2011-11-20 at 00:24
We are the praetorian elite

we are a new alliance but growing fast!

there is a small alliance thats called Das Reich, we will be at war with them in 2 days, would you join us in defeating this alliance, they are going round taking cities and now have attacked one of ours, we repelled the attack, but we now class them as a threat, we are a loyal alliance and should you ever need any assistance we shall return the favour, we have confirmed one alliance that will stand by our side in the war to come, the more we can get to stand together the more fear we will put into our enemy's and the stronger and more secure we all become!

this is only an invite please don't feel compelled to fight,
However, if you choose to stand by us and fight, we feel due to your superior experience we would like you, to coordinate and advise the other alliances. in the attack on the Das Reich,

thank you for your time

Nathan
praetorian elite high council

Which we decided to ignore and instead offer our help to stanico etc. We decided it was easier for them to join us than stay seperately, so they joined us BEFORE attacks occured.

The funniest thing is praetorian elite bigged themselves up alot in later messages. and nothing ever happened...

DeletedUser

After reading this I can see that this is a fair sided argument (Fair for Triad anyway :p). However I would like to add that only one Praetorian player has commented on this post so how do you know that this is how the alliance feels towards Triad? I am friends with a member of Praetorian and I know that this is the view of this single player and not the alliance.

Triad, I would like to ask you that in what way does fighting Praetorian benefit you? Right now all the big alliances should be concentrating on threats such as NN instead of fighting a smaller alliance due to the comments of one player (whom may I add does not hold any position in the alliance). Please try to find out what the leaders have to say before this needlessly escalates.

Queston1, What did you hope to see happen because of this post? Upto now Triad have been fairly peaceful towards you, attacking the occasional player for some resources (which is part of the game). Would it not be in your best interests and your alliances to try to reach a peaceful agreement instead of trying to rally support for a war that doesn't exist?

These are just some thoughts, and as an outsider I feel that I am not one sided (though I may have slanted slightly towards Praetorian due to how small they are compared to triad, apologies if I have.)

SM

DeletedUser

Triad, I would like to ask you that in what way does fighting Praetorian benefit you? Right now all the big alliances should be concentrating on threats such as NN instead of fighting a smaller alliance due to the comments of one player

SM

Shadow Melic has a point. Fight the BIG bad boy, not the Small young one who is hurt but is of a much lesser threat. :heh:

Think about the long term future not the vengance or anger. The cool headed Nordic Nightmares (Who deserves respect for what they have acheived) need to be stopped.

I am a ex Voodoo girl from VooDoom and together with other ex Voodoo players we need you to survive the Big Bad Wolf :eek:

NordicNightmares.jpg

DeletedUser

Listen to Nathalie. Don't waste your time giving smaller alliances your attention, come bring the fight to us at NN.

DeletedUser22847

After reading this I can see that this is a fair sided argument (Fair for Triad anyway :p). However I would like to add that only one Praetorian player has commented on this post so how do you know that this is how the alliance feels towards Triad? I am friends with a member of Praetorian and I know that this is the view of this single player and not the alliance.

Triad, I would like to ask you that in what way does fighting Praetorian benefit you? Right now all the big alliances should be concentrating on threats such as NN instead of fighting a smaller alliance due to the comments of one player (whom may I add does not hold any position in the alliance). Please try to find out what the leaders have to say before this needlessly escalates.

Queston1, What did you hope to see happen because of this post? Upto now Triad have been fairly peaceful towards you, attacking the occasional player for some resources (which is part of the game). Would it not be in your best interests and your alliances to try to reach a peaceful agreement instead of trying to rally support for a war that doesn't exist?

These are just some thoughts, and as an outsider I feel that I am not one sided (though I may have slanted slightly towards Praetorian due to how small they are compared to triad, apologies if I have.)

SM

Triad has nothing against Praetorian. No war or extra aggression or anything. If they have a city on or near our islands it might be targeted but its nothing that holds our attention. As i said we have other things to do. You can see on our colonizations which alliances we are fighting.

There s no retaliation or whatever cause of queston1 s post, apparently he has his own mind, but we had to expose a lie when it affects our reputation.

DeletedUser

Listen to Nathalie. Don't waste your time giving smaller alliances your attention, come bring the fight to us at NN.

I am in the middle of your Ocean. I am a very small player compared to you I have no chance winning. However asking smaller Alliances to join me will assist in our survival. :rolleyes:

Smallcopie.jpg

DeletedUser

Triad has nothing against Praetorian. No war or extra aggression or anything. If they have a city on or near our islands it might be targeted but its nothing that holds our attention. As i said we have other things to do. You can see on our colonizations which alliances we are fighting.

There s no retaliation or whatever cause of queston1 s post, apparently he has his own mind, but we had to expose a lie when it affects our reputation.

I wasn't saying you did, apologies if it seemed to appear that way :).

DeletedUser

Maybe that's what happened to Athens... too many girls playing

And, here, I thought it was NN behaving as if it is a nightmare lol