World Wonder Race

DeletedUser

Aww no credit for DD just some derogatory comments such as "He has with it takes to be DD"..

Nonsense. I still consider D12 to be in the lead in this race with 4 wonders at level 7 already.

I think the next close race will be for the Gardens.

DeletedUser19105

Aww no credit for DD just some derogatory comments such as "He has with it takes to be DD".. Pity, to think that DD always respected most of the members you have in your alliance, obviously you tend to forget BDG.

LOL, did i touch a nerve? You had no contact with me prior to my message to you about your new member who has taken more vacation since he got on the job than George W. Bush did when he first took office. Don't feed me this respect stuff. You may have had a good relationship with some of my alliance members, but I think Ice hit the nail on the head. You got the keys to the car when your leaders left the server. They built it, you are just driving it. I just call it like I see it. We attacked two of your players, both hit VM. You talk about a truce after you take a guy that was on our wonder island? Please. We'll get over there soon enough. We'll see how many more people tap the vacation button. Better save your days and maybe buy 14 more. :pro:

DeletedUser

LOL, did i touch a nerve? :pro:

Its all good fun. Its just a matter of time before D12 decides to jack yet another one of your wonders the old fashioned way lol.

Once this happens TDC's morale will be devastated and your leadership will have its hands full just trying to keep the alliance together. D12 is an extraordinary alliance with players that possess unparalleled dedication to the game and refuse to quit no matter what the odds.

I mean look, they went from essentially last in the wonder race to 1st. Managed to invade multiple enemy wonder islands while at the same time positioning themselves for a guaranteed lock on three of the four wonders. That is quite impressive. The 4th wonder will be the proverbial cherry on top :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't mean to be fussy guys, but some of these comments are veering dangerously towards deletion due to their off topic nature. Open another thread if you would like to banter about new hostilities and situations - this one is for World Wonders in Iota.

DeletedUser19105

Once this happens TDC's morale will be devastated and your leadership will have its hands full just trying to keep the alliance together. D12 is an extraordinary alliance with players that possess unparalleled dedication to the game and refuse to quit no matter what the odds.

Well, seeing as how I am Phenom, I suppose taking a TDC wonder would be helpful. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

TDC wonders don't fall so easy friends.....
We will complete the second wonder before anyone else. Simply because we're very efficient in defending, sending resources... pretty much everything.

hey hun, missing you too xx

All is really good atm thanks, hope you aren't bored without me near you though :)

who are you hitting tho?

I never get bored hun :). Your not near me on Iota but your still pretty active on forums and you still have something to say against TDC lol, we must have made a big impression on you XD
We're hitting many...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TDC wonders don't fall so easy friends.....
We will complete the second wonder before anyone else. Simply because we're very efficient in defending, sending resources... pretty much everything.

Oh we know you're very good at defending..You don't have to tell us...The tactics not so sure about, but stacking it up I agree.. :p

DeletedUser

you are funy boy lane. when someone attacking someone must to defending ;).

you are very old player and how much off points you have?

DeletedUser

you are funy boy lane. when someone attacking someone must to defending ;).

you are very old player and how much off points you have?

Well considering I was gone for quite awhile and I didn't attack JUST anybody...You're catching up nicely though. Good Job ! :)

However, I'll start growing pretty quickly..I look forward to seeing where you end up. ;)

Good Luckk !

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Only one Bad thing About that THEY DIDN'T 500+ attacks a few City's in Revolt But, still TDC's city's But, Nice Try DD.......

DeletedUser

Well The Morale didn't fall and we done had the ODD's against us B4 and out number with (extraordinary alliance's with players that possess unparalleled dedication) but, WE TDC are a Family (pop) and refuse to quit no matter what the odds are. :pro:

And will be Fun to see Who gets the Next WW in Iota Good Luck to us All.

DeletedUser

TDC morale will never fall. We're a big and united family. We will not fail, we will not quit. We are here to rule Iota! And we'll have no rest until this happens.
Many alliances tried to destroy us. Where are them now? We're still here.... until THE END!