Red Nation

DeletedUser

just looked at the members and thought no way these guys going to last past BP. there u go

DeletedUser

in Spyder's case, it's just another failure. Off to the next server to create another super elite aggressive pre-made that will be disbanded at the end of BP. And Kayfon? Maybe create another MRA.

DeletedUser11965

Heres my deal with leadership. I am upmost loyal to an alliance but in Spyder's situation.

"How do you expect the people to be loyal, if the founder is not loyal himself."

DeletedUser

Not to be mean, but -Spyder- has made many pre-mades and they all have failed!!!

Why do people still join them??? They always fail but people are still joining them! Is there a reason for this???

I just don't understand??? ArShark you joined iit??? Why did you join. I am just wondering!

Thanks,
-MSS

DeletedUser

Because Spyder has Ambition...
I don't think it's fair to say that he failed, RL is more important than Grepo...

DeletedUser

he has RL problem in the first few weeks of every world he starts, why not just give up on grepolis all together

DeletedUser11965

i have real life problems, yet i try my hardest and best to stay on unless it involved a family member.

DeletedUser20921

in Spyder's case, it's just another failure. Off to the next server to create another super elite aggressive pre-made that will be disbanded at the end of BP. And Kayfon? Maybe create another MRA.

I'm not making alliances anymore, too much of a hassle, rather be a footman

DeletedUser

Haha Kayfon you made one like last night lol! I made it a just let yo have it

DeletedUser

Are you even playing this world?