Top 12 Alliance

• Thread starter DeletedUser11965
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Irish war wolves were a big MRA, i was conquered by them...so i gave up that world.

DeletedUser

Ty for this ... i would like to know what u think of your own allaince and UKE if u dont mind ;)

As per your request, i will try to do this as neutrally as possible:

Monsters Inc - In a tough position, share a boarder with both TNE and NR will need some good diplomacy to maintain position and avoid a potential two sided conflict with the 1 and 3 alliances in W44. Must solidify their primary ocean of 53 before any issues arise. Currently taking large chunks out of ExecuLawTicks on a regular basis.

UKE - Geographically in a very bad position, they are all over the place and currently have more DBP than ABP which is indicative of their current fate. Have a decent core of members, but to much dead weight need to solidify a base and move away from the dominant alliances before trying to become a player in W44.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh, we have handled our diplomacy. We're not going anywhere.

DeletedUser30111

Oh, we have handled our diplomacy. We're not going anywhere.

I think it's more of a matter of you guys being so far away from either alliance than effective diplomacy, but either way you're probably safe for now.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Irish war wolves were a big MRA, i was conquered by them...so i gave up that world.

OH boo who!

You criticize them for being a MRA but obviously that "MRA" conquered you. Either you're saying they're a bad alliance for mass recruiting or you're just a generally bad player? :D

Anyway... someone want to do a top 12 alliance report? I would but y'know... I might get a bit offensive towards the bigger ones :(

DeletedUser30967

Hi there MrP...nice to see you'll be gracing this world with your frivolity :)

Oh, and if you're looking for an alliance- the Victores in your area, is a great one; I highly recommend them for you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30967

why do you recommend them

Because I've played with you on another world, know what you're capable of, and think you could do wonderful things there :)

They just took on 20 or so people recently, so I'm sure they're still accepting new members. I'm at war with them though so probably not the best person to make the recommendation ;)

DeletedUser31161

Hey i try to keep the dissolving of the alliances to a minimum... my hands just got to dessolve.

DeletedUser30967

Sadly, even though you've said it on the forum for all to see. You will still be given rights in an alliance, dissolve it, and they will wonder what happened and why :D

DeletedUser30967

We weren't in an alliance together, I just watched the newspaper updates (and arguing) on the forum and saw the affect on the stats. No offense, but I wouldn't let you in my alliance ;)

DeletedUser30967

I don't remember what world anymore....it was either W5 or W8. Was a good 3 years ago probably.....

DeletedUser

Angels of Death just merged with Monster INC. nothing but a MRA now, lost all my respect for them.