Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

no problem you can attack us for 24 hour after we join the alliance but you guy keep on attacking us and put many of SI city under revolt still no one from SI attacked polish waited for polish leader to respond to this
polish leader said they respect the pact
and even after that message polish guys keep on attacking us

As much as I don't like it - you are right about that one. There were some strong words to the players who did that and I believe there was not so many (2 or 3). Our diplomat would deal with but she... joined SI, which did not help at all.

So personal apologies for that.

DeletedUser27700

As much as I don't like it - you are right about that one. There were some strong words to the players who did that and I believe there was not so many (2 or 3). Our diplomat would deal with but she... joined SI, which did not help at all.

So personal apologies for that.

She was smart enough to join us ;)

DeletedUser22940

Are you worrying about me Xiv (or should I call you Error 301)? Awww, that's sweet :rolleyes:

Thanks Lady Demon. Been trying to figure out who this fool is forever now.

Guess I know who my next target is :D

DeletedUser

Been trying to figure out who this fool is forever now.

Why are you calling me a fool? That's disrespectful. I much more preferred "A deceptive backstabber".

Shame you could not figure it out who is who. Apparently the advise "Stop the llama and grow a brain." had some merit.

And good luck with your new target - I am afraid you will have to be patient, my dear Stained Star

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

VM

When PL dissolved the pact with Juggs, there was 24 notice. And as far as I know it was kept.

SI/Juggs gave... hmmm... 2 hours notice? I was called "a deceptive backstabber." by Juggs. But it seems that you have to reserve this name to yourself.

Incidentally before NAP break I was spied by stef.pap.

I sent the message to stef.pap and SI brass - no answer.

I mean - everyone knew there would be a war. But it seems that ex-Juggs wanted to have it more and sooner. Especially big shots like omnia or stef.pap who wanted to prove something. In my opinion, so far they proved lack of style. Respecting the NAP agreement was not for them.

[OK, stef.pap also proved that his offensive skills need some training, as he managed to sink 3 CS in two minutes. But that's part of the real game, not forum politics ;) ]

Why don t you tell us why you hit vm after my last attack on you? And why don t you mention that it was luck that saved you? I m sure our paths will cross again if you decide to come back Error whatever...

DeletedUser

I all see is letters im not even trying to read this llama

DeletedUser30317

Hmmm....off topic comes to mind people.....squabbling does not become any of the top 12 alliances here.

:D

DeletedUser

1 Space Invaders 20975291 57 367988
2 Polish Legion 16840893 57 295454
3 Zombie Elite Pirates 13034695 56 232762
4 Slackers 12550334 59 212718
5 2 Freaky 2 Handle 11022091 53 207964
6 Cerberus 10768643 54 199419
7 Ghost Elite Pirates 10397381 55 189043
8 HARPOON 9460604 58 163114
9 Criminally Insane 7498890 56 133909
10 Polish Legion II 6697219 41 163347
11 The Vanguard 6415561 59 108738
12 Slackers II 6253443 57 109710

Not much change in the leader board. SI still maintain there lead but they seem to have gone down a few points a few days ago they had 21. Must be my imagination.

DeletedUser33630

Thanks to Foxske, this man found real words for SJ

"Reseted.

Why?

- Due the boring gameplay
- Poeple rather taking citys from you, than actually saying a good bye.

From the 10 mails i have got, only one person that actually cared on the fact that i went inactive.

Good luck to all, not to those greedy people."

RIP Foxske, Ginabomb and another 100500 palyers who left this game.
And i'm sure Space Juggernaut - champion in nomination "ghosted players"
My greatest sorry and condolences to GinaMAN...he was active player and nice guy....

For ex-juggernaut players - welcome to alliance where nobody care about you...
No master of diplo work AA around,no more Polish girls, only silent and careless

This is Space Juggernaut, people. The God will not save you. (c)

My another nomination for SJ leadership: Skiboot and Robbyn (but of course you will send all the blame on David3737s, as usual).

Just remember players who either left helorus, either ghosted. To be honest it could be Dream Team...ThetanWolf,Artbychris-2, Beerwench, Gmartink (yes this is not my dear Gmart, who started this game), Sjoerdjens (who ghosted in SI exactly), millit and many others (i will add here if i remember) + Ginabomb, jrb1985, foxske, who is next?

Well "Undertaker" oscar for you guys
Deserved.

P.S. I'm praying for such a great people like: rkh1 (probably the best player on server), MollyP, Gmart, Itspav, Tata toni, Roky PSI, Jethro, Masquerade, Joe Bartah, Mukhwana, Ghetto and Dobbs are feeling good and will stay here in grepolis in helorus.

DeletedUser

Please just stop. Your whining is getting depressing.

Also.. please don't pretend to care. Its insulting.

DeletedUser9465

So here he is people... mister Tiller77 himself, also known as The Shakespeare of Helorus, with another not so new or original chapter in his drama about the doomed SI ad its villain leaders. Such a pity it's as bad as or even worst than his previous ones. I was wondering why are you building those theaters in all your cities Tiller :D... Now I know, you need some audience for your failed drama attempts cause otherwise no one would care about them. Especially not those good people you mentioned that are... how could I put it nicely? Really despising you...

DeletedUser

Wow you guys are still at it; I was beginning to think that things had subsided.