Epic Reports

DeletedUser

I think we can all agree that I have the DBP therefore I'm the awesome one.

*looks at more banter - looks at sexy woman on the bed* Bye!

DeletedUser40000

Hahaha, I run my mouth in the forums because I like it okay? I'm not playing seriously in any world at the moment, but that doesn't mean I have to be silent right. Anyway, hardly anyone posts in the Kos forums, people need some entertainment :D
Mad? I'm not mad, I'm enjoying myself :p. I never said I was awesome because I have DBP, just pointed out that we are indeed constantly getting attacked and therefore don't have much chance of getting back at you that easily. And no, we don't have the know-how, like I said, we're average rim-players and still learning much.
I just don't understand why people play if they aren't doing a thing. I don't see the fun of that. I 'd never call anyone a bad player because they have no DBP, it's ABP I look at. Your alliance has lots of them and I respect them for that, but you hardly have any. And that is something you can take care of yourself, especially when you never get attacked ;)

DeletedUser40000

It's been a while someone made Iced happy here :D let me try

Making me mad is not such a good idea.
View attachment 8685
View attachment 8686
View attachment 8687

The downside of having many cities: you start mixing them up, and press the wrong buttons
Bir kill.png
twice...
Bir kill 2.png

And you never know what you get when sending a minimum unit attack (I was bored), this was more ridiculous than epic.
Transports.png

Not trying to humiliate anyone, no doubt there are epic reports from the SDS side and me as well, but I can't help it no one posts them :p

DeletedUser

Don't over do it, I lost 3x that while killing less than 500 birs one time.. Ramjet73 -.-

DeletedUser

lol pizza knew some1 was gonna post this. i didn't had much sleep and yes i pressed attack instead of support. well we all make mistakes im not that much embarresed. we had a laugh about it later on and we still manage to take the city.

DeletedUser40000

True, I think everyone who's played for a while will have pressed the wrong button once, and you indeed still took the city.
But you can't deny it's just 2 epic reports :p.

DeletedUser27700

It's been a while someone made Iced happy here :D let me try

Making me mad is not such a good idea.
View attachment 8685
View attachment 8686
View attachment 8687

The downside of having many cities: you start mixing them up, and press the wrong buttons
View attachment 8688
twice...
View attachment 8689

And you never know what you get when sending a minimum unit attack (I was bored), this was more ridiculous than epic.
View attachment 8690

Not trying to humiliate anyone, no doubt there are epic reports from the SDS side and me as well, but I can't help it no one posts them :p

ROFL
Good stuff :D

DeletedUser

Meet Achilles, the horseman, with his friend Patroclus, wielding the sword...

zBdsZHr.jpg

DeletedUser40000

It got way better!
Honky, the bir-owner didn't want me to post the name, hoping he wouldn't learn from his mistake.
But after this follow-up we think it's just cruel to keep it from him, he paid a lot for that lesson.
I can hardly believe this was for real, maybe it's part of some master plan I don't see...
another brave bir.png
another brave bir 2.png
another brave bir 3.png

The cs with 17 hour TT
the cs.png
I honestly feel sorry for the poor guy.

DeletedUser27700

Can you guys post the report bbcodes for these?
I call shenanigans :D
Too good to be true :p

DeletedUser

That is indeed too good to be true... I may just send a few attacks at him to punish him.