Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Glad to see LoWKeY bringing HaVoK back;) finally got rid of this dumb Sampler Fi MRA name.

DeletedUser41611

Looks like there is a shakeup going on in Dreadfleet... Mattr - is no longer listed as a founder after telling us to come cs him and losing a city to each ateam and LoD. hmmm...
"A-Team will be our competition for now, but I don't think the war will last long with them, they aren't living up to their points, just seem to be good simmers honestly, We also defeated one of their CS's recently and are expecting to defeat many more soon." Remember this interview from the paper.
Guess we got better after we outed and rimmed their spy.

DeletedUser41611

Apparently A Team couldn't do it on their own without the help of LoD?

I assume u dont believe in pacts. Do u also believe that u should do everything single thing by yourself. Last I checked its a team game? Hence the name "A Team"

DeletedUser

I assume u dont believe in pacts. Do u also believe that u should do everything single thing by yourself. Last I checked its a team game? Hence the name "A Team"

Well, it just shows that A team needed help from others to take out Dreadfleet.

DeletedUser6378

Yes I have, and already in the top 12. A few less members, and a merge with Dan's group, and we are just going to lay into ocean 53. To us if they are in our ocean, and not wearing a blue flag they are a target.

DeletedUser41656

Time for another review eh?

1. Reapers of Death - Ammon Jerro left them :D As it goes for RoD, i feel like there might be a little chaos in their alliance, and among leadership. Looking strong, but dunno what turtle is doing up there honestly xD afraid maybe?

2. Depraved Tendencies- boy they look serious and wont care to drop a spot or fall to much in ABP behind us :p very good alliance this recent shakedown with raptok and others could make em look shaky, but they managed to get everything solved and running so a very good leadership in DT.

3. A Team - seems solid, with the help of League of Doom finally getting some advantage versus DeadFleet, will see how fast they can erase them from the world and what their next actions will be.

4. Lacking Sanity - My alliance so wont bother to make biased statements about how great and good we are, which is true by the way, but nevermind. :p

5. Rutheless Angels - They are like a wagon, and Fadiga is pulling them forward. Great player, will be interesting as they are in an quite interesing ocean. Wonder what their next move will be. Also, it would be good to get a player on the externals for some updates on RA eh?

6. DeadFleet - Now this is an alliance that dissapointed me unfortunatelly. I expected way much from them coming as a premade to this world, but their leader mattr just lost 2 cities, and i dont know how Deadfleet wanna to proceed. Changing the leadership might be a good thing, and i think they have already done that. Dissapointed by Gouenji and Yokhen tough, sitting on 3 cities and 300 rank ABP and 700 rank ABP. Well forum rep doesnt tell you everything about the player, same thing as raptok.

7. BOOM - boom boom boom gotta get that boom boom paw! Nice looking alliance, solid ABP, and they have Satorious. But i wonder where will they go after they clean up their ocean since they are pacted with DT. Or are they waiting for a right time to backstab them? ;)

8. League of Doom - Good alliance will rise above most other alliances, helping A Team vs DeadFleet in the moment. Will be fun to see what they decide to do.

9. Response Error - Some people might underestimate them, but enemigo666 is a very succesfull player, as is boilermarc, im familir with both from Calydon. Dont know anything about them, if they are at war with somebody, etc, so some updates might not be a bad idea :)

10. Syndicate of Destruction - Another underdog team for most of you i suppose, but they are also former players from Calydon. Medical is quite a skilled player, and is to be aware of. Checking their cq, they are just taking easy fishes for now.

11. HaVoC - If i get that right, they are from Semper Fi ? Looks alright, low member count, solid average, time will tell how the leadership will work out for them.

12. Free Radicals - completely unfamiliar to me sadly, cant give an insight on them.

Alliances to be aware of:
- Roooarrgh Ur Roo - no comment needed, they are good players, very nice ABP and average.
- Wicked - i remember dunk63 from sigma a good player, i doubt he will stay in wicked for long, then wicked has no future.
- Legio Invicta - If they get right of dead weight.
- F.U.N.- Same as Legio Invicta
- Controlled Burn - Gotham, Saibot, dunno if they will stick around, but if they do they have some valuable players in their roster.

This is about it. Wont update the RoD thingy, but AJ joined them back, so that you know.

Any recommendations what to add or not to have in my next review are appreciated.

My green bar is rather small btw :p Have fun guys.

DeletedUser22708

Nothing wrong with pacts. However from your tone in other posts about Dreadfleet in this forum it's quite clear you think they're bad. Why do you need a pact to take em down then is what i'm wondering ;)

@Arzaac, nice top 12, wanted to rep you but seems i already repped you for another post

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong with pacts. However from your tone in other posts about Dreadfleet in this forum it's quite clear you think they're bad. Why do you need a pact to take em down then is what i'm wondering ;)

@Arzaac, nice top 12, wanted to rep you but seems i already repped you for another post

Again, people still have a hard time understanding something....
The day we came out of BP they did stop our CS attempt. But until 3 days ago, that had been the only CS attempt we launched at them. People keep throwing the word "war" out there like it's been some epic battle between us. Honestly, we're still doing exactly what we've been doing this whole time. Creating a solid core. It just happens to be DF's turn now, and some of us are expressing how little of a fight they are putting up. Their leader bashed his enemies on the public forum this whole time which lead to his downfall. We just happened to hit him on the same day which doesn't mean either of us needed each other. It just means he should have thought about his actions a bit more.

DeletedUser22708

We just happened to hit him on the same day which doesn't mean either of us needed each other. It just means he should have thought about his actions a bit more.

So no coordination with LoD was done? Just coincidence that you both targetted the founder on the same day?
Btw i'm not saying he didn't have it coming, and if you did coordinate this with LoD then well done. But don't say they're bad (not saying you said they were bad btw) if you needed help is all what i'm saying

DeletedUser

Well, it just shows that A team needed help from others to take out Dreadfleet.

So no coordination with LoD was done? Just coincidence that you both targetted the founder on the same day?
Btw i'm not saying he didn't have it coming, and if you did coordinate this with LoD then well done. But don't say they're bad (not saying you said they were bad btw) if you needed help is all what i'm saying

Let me help with an OFFICIAL STATEMENT from A Team:

We do not have a pact with them, and we did not coordinate with them.

-Vys
A Team
Diplomat

DeletedUser

Let me help with an OFFICIAL STATEMENT from A Team:

We do not have a pact with them, and we did not coordinate with them.

-Vys
A Team
Diplomat

Holy moly, its in bold guys, means business.

Clearly he is telling the truth :D

DeletedUser

well nice job A team and LoD, im glad you too figured out how to coordinate an attack,

It is a bit hard to snipe from mobile at work, but then again you know, no excuse at all as you guys would say, other than if the roles were reversed you guys wouldn't have lasted 2 weeks.

And my downfall? no no my O45 hugging friends, I may have lost some cities but I wont be cast aside that easily :D So atleast try to finish the job first before bragging about my downfall ;)

Congrats guys on taking a few cities with your pact alliance which has been confirmed and there was A team support in LoD's (Vice versa) claim- regardless of their "official diplomat's" word. So you guys did work together but it seems your ashamed of that fact, I wonder why? and i'd also like to throw out there how displeased I am with the other alliances in O45.

You guys NAP with these guys expecting some share with the ocean HA. these guys will start taking your cities once we were defeated( which we wont be) Very bad move for those alliances looking to survive in O45.

DeletedUser41523

well nice job A team and LoD, im glad you too figured out how to coordinate an attack,

It is a bit hard to snipe from mobile at work, but then again you know, no excuse at all as you guys would say, other than if the roles were reversed you guys wouldn't have lasted 2 weeks.

And my downfall? no no my O45 hugging friends, I may have lost some cities but I wont be cast aside that easily :D So atleast try to finish the job first before bragging about my downfall ;)

Congrats guys on taking a few cities with your pact alliance which has been confirmed and there was A team support in LoD's (Vice versa) claim- regardless of their "official diplomat's" word. So you guys did work together but it seems your ashamed of that fact, I wonder why? and i'd also like to throw out there how displeased I am with the other alliances in O45.

You guys NAP with these guys expecting some share with the ocean HA. these guys will start taking your cities once we were defeated( which we wont be) Very bad move for those alliances looking to survive in O45.

I think you're a little more nervous than you admit my friend. After all if I recall right you NAPed with Kalli then tired to NAP DT. I'm not bashing you or talking down on your saying you aren't good enough or anything. But don't bash NAPs when you yourself have tried to get two now. :)

As for Ateam vs LOD I don't think that will happen. Both are decent alliances and someone I would give much credit to right now. Especially Ateam who has proven me wrong to doubt their tactics. And that doesn't happen often now a days. They seem to have the right idea at least the right enough idea to control O45.

Yes I have, and already in the top 12. A few less members, and a merge with Dan's group, and we are just going to lay into ocean 53. To us if they are in our ocean, and not wearing a blue flag they are a target.

Time to call Chris and Volsung. :)

No man glad to see you back at it. Best of luck buddy. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 Butter - Better check your nutrition facts, Butter is here, these guys are now the best of Above Average Players, Wine Dark Sea, Condemned, Reapers of Death, The Federation, and Elite. 6 alliances based in O54, and each one conquered and weeded out, i expect GREAT things from these guys now. There BP might be a bit low... but they will climb the ranks :p We have a turtleacus ;)

2 Depraved Tendencies - had the top for a while, but those Buttery point whores took over again! still a very impressive alliance and they are having a great time conquering there way around 55, DWX13 is running the alliance like a battering ram. Kicking and adding new players who draw attention to themselves, as the saying goes... Fight the best, die like the rest...

3 A Team - Winning the war with DreadFleet with there new allies League of Doom? a VERY smart pair up, although a 1on1 with DreadFleet would have been fairer... but all is fair in love and war, they did the smart thing, and paired up to crush a common foe... what happens next... is upto League of Doom.

4 Lacking Sanity - YAY, you took in fwmarta, i love that guy. great work as usual, kicking butt in the bp as usual, theres not really much i can say about these guys... sorry big bad!!

5 Ruthless Angels - Getting conquered by DT randomly? dont know if there actually putting up a fight, i sent a few hundred LS to one of there cities to clear for my friend and didnt hit anything so there either turtling or they are doomed.

6 DreadFleet - Come on Matt, i expected so much more! dont give up, keep your game up, your doing well given the circumstances... Dont let A Team win so easily, go down scraping your claws and use those militia!

7 BOOM - Just letting you know, you guys are the color green on my map. you are a fantastic alliance. that is all.

8 League of Doom - A Teams beat sticks? i think so, they have shown team work, and theyve shown they can co-ordinate attacks. that means that the only top 12 without an official pact are Lacking Sanity and currently... Butter.

9 Response Error - Safe in North O54, have an alright looking roster, good luck to them

10 Syndicate Of Destruction - Mid O54 sortof safe, i personally was thinking of pacting them in Butter, any pros and cons from the top 12?

11 Free Radicals - dont know much about them

12 HaVoC - Same as above. Hurry up 11 and 12, do something funnaaaay!!!

DeletedUser22708

w i'd also like to throw out there how displeased I am with the other alliances in O45.

Not saying i'm in O45 but A Team proposed a nap while you guys proposed a merge several times lol Diplomacy might not be your strongest point mattr if i'm honest.
Btw while A Team has made NAP's with several alliances they also gave several alliances the time to get settled, so this might backfire later, you never know ;)