Dirty Rumors

DeletedUser

Your serious? This was a joint op planned by Apa, DW, ME, and AO, pulled off 3 weeks ago. You're telling me you prepared for an op yet didn't have troops?

Happened to me that about 3 weeks ago as well

DeletedUser

it may have come on the tail end of another Op then. wasn't that about the time LoM and KoM merged? just prior to their merger we ran an Op against KoM which, of course, left us in a weakened state. it happens. i wish i didn't have to rebuild nukes, but sadly i do. i could be wrong, though. i haven't looked at grepostats. busy with work atm.

(yes, my intention was to send a shock to the heart of this forum. it needs to wake up once in a while. ;) )

DeletedUser

3 weeks after,

Pawn was generous to us he gave us 2 weeks hassle free, 1st week we had our little spat with Apa.

then 2nd week DW and ME hit us just small ways taking the odd city,

then the 3rd weekend is when everyone hit us from all directions, I believe we lost a few cities then and that is where the stats are taken from

you must remember Apa started a full 24 hours after the others, ;)

DeletedUser

it may have come on the tail end of another Op then. wasn't that about the time LoM and KoM merged? just prior to their merger we ran an Op against KoM which, of course, left us in a weakened state. it happens. i wish i didn't have to rebuild nukes, but sadly i do. i could be wrong, though. i haven't looked at grepostats. busy with work atm.

(yes, my intention was to send a shock to the heart of this forum. it needs to wake up once in a while. ;) )

Not exactly, this op was about 3 weeks after our little skirmish at the beginning of the merge, when the score was even before the other alliances jumped in

DeletedUser

sorry, mate i'm still lost. i'll look it up on grepostats in a bit. i'm still dealing with r/l work that's kicking me in the crotch atm.

DeletedUser39847

Well I don't even know who to verbally attack first....

DeletedUser

Our domestics are always fun one of us ends up laughin... They end well too :p

DeletedUser25746

By domestic I was assuming graeme was talking about snowy smacking you around.

The Irish that have immigrated to my area that I know fight a lot. Cops are never involved as they just make it worse.
Sorry was a bad joke that needed context, my bad.

DeletedUser

First Time Posting here...

Those stats are so not a true representation of what happened in that Group Op. We ran a full operation the weekend before this joint op. We took like 21 cities from KOM I think, so by the time this merger and operation came around, all our players were spent. I think it was the first time I depleted all my nukes...

So when this joint operation came around, Apa was really only participating at 10-15%. We had no attacking ability hardly at all, which is why the ABP reflects that. It also reflects Apa ability to still take cities despite our weakened state, and that is a tribute to our players skills and teamwork. DW did not clear, or help with any of our takeovers as far as I know...Mostly because they are way too far away....

Ill gladly compare our group, pound for pound against any, and if you can show me better numbers, then Ill be surprised. We are a tight, cohesive group, like a special forces unit, we make our brothers better and more powerful by being a close team. You other alliances can say all you want, it does not matter. As for this other drama, I dont really care, but that needed to be corrected...

Beez

DeletedUser

First Time Posting here...

Those stats are so not a true representation of what happened in that Group Op. We ran a full operation the weekend before this joint op. We took like 21 cities from KOM I think, so by the time this merger and operation came around, all our players were spent. I think it was the first time I depleted all my nukes...

So when this joint operation came around, Apa was really only participating at 10-15%. We had no attacking ability hardly at all, which is why the ABP reflects that. It also reflects Apa ability to still take cities despite our weakened state, and that is a tribute to our players skills and teamwork. DW did not clear, or help with any of our takeovers as far as I know...Mostly because they are way too far away....

Ill gladly compare our group, pound for pound against any, and if you can show me better numbers, then Ill be surprised. We are a tight, cohesive group, like a special forces unit, we make our brothers better and more powerful by being a close team. You other alliances can say all you want, it does not matter. As for this other drama, I dont really care, but that needed to be corrected...

Beez

Not quite... The stats I have posted are taken from an op that happened 3 weeks after the merge. But I like that you don't personally insult anyone

DeletedUser

Not quite... The stats I have posted are taken from an op that happened 3 weeks after the merge. But I like that you don't personally insult anyone

Actually, I am right, I was there...and fighting in it all....

I might not have the timing, but I know when we ran that joint op, we were not even really participating on any real level. We had just done two weeks of back to back operations, one before the merger, and then we ran another mini op when the merger happened, then the next operation was the joint operation. Despite the time frames, which admittedly, I have not gone and looked at, we were totally spent.

BUT, even when we were weak, we were able to work together as a team, to take cities. The reason why ABP is lower is for that reason. The reason we took a lot of cities is because we are simply...lethal

Beez

DeletedUser

To better illustrate Apathetic's tendency to conquer cities already cleared by allies, let me show everyone some stats from a joint op a few weeks ago:

ABP Gained:
DW: 565,958
ME: 182,888
APA: 116,675
ok let's play this game.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en55/alliance/952/history

that shows KoM disbanded exactly 3 weeks ago (15-Nov. 2013). that whole week prior we were hammering KoM like a nail. then we took a small breather while you guys were merging, however that was short lived since some of your new mates decided to attack us. anyhow, that's old news. the real story is YOU'RE HIGH! stop fogging out before you hop on the forums, bro. hahaha

for the record here's a breakdown of our ABP for the week 15-Nov thru 22-Nov (which was 3 weeks ago, bro. the amount of time you claimed in an earlier post. and i do realize i've got 8 days, not 7. even at 7 days the numbers for your alliance are no better.):

(http://www.grepointel.com/alliance.php?server=en55&server=en55&an=Apathetic&server=en55&enddate=2013-11-22&rt=abp)

ABP Apathetic
15th: 19,030
16th: 31,046
17th: 41,054
18th: 14,720
19th: 20,395
20th: 11,299
21st: 62,622
22nd: 14,815

Here's your alliance breakdown for the same week:

(http://www.grepointel.com/alliance.php?server=en55&server=en55&an=Legion+of+Mayhem&server=en55&enddate=2013-11-22&rt=abp)

ABP Legion of Mayhem
15th: 23,916
16th: 131,617
17th: 70,733
18th: 70,505
19th: 55,393
20th: 38,079
21st: 39,719
22nd: 95,020

ok, so now let's break it down by player for an average:
LoM total ABP for that week = 524,982/135
Apa total ABP for the same week = 214,981/42
(that's like 41% of your total with about 90 fewer players!)

Per player ABP for LoM = 3888.755
Per player ABP for Apa = 5118.595
(i could be wrong, but i think 5k is larger than 3k)

Now the painful part of these stats starting on 15-Nov:

(http://www.grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en55&A=46&D=1538&H=9999)
Median average of cities taken by LoM = 8/21(days) = .38 cities per day
Median average of cities taken by Apa = 30/21(days) = 1.42 cities per day (here's some more embarrassment for you)

Let's have a look at the week before the merge...ok, let's not. needless to say it doesn't get any better. We took 23 cities and lost 1 against KoM in the week of 8-Nov to 15-Nov.

So, please, tell me again how terrible we are and how we ride the coattails of other alliances. it looks to me like we hold our own pretty well.

Kudos to my crew, Apathetic. Kudos to our mates in DW and ME. And kudos to LoM for taking a beating like Sunderland. You guys should be close to relegation in this server...hahahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok let's play this game.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en55/alliance/952/history

that shows KoM disbanded exactly 3 weeks ago (15-Nov. 2013). that whole week prior we were hammering KoM like a nail. then we took a small breather while you guys were merging, however that was short lived since some of your new mates decided to attack us. anyhow, that's old news. the real story is YOU'RE HIGH! stop fogging out before you hop on the forums, bro. hahaha

for the record here's a breakdown of our ABP for the week 15-Nov thru 22-Nov (which was 3 weeks ago, bro. the amount of time you claimed in an earlier post. and i do realize i've got 8 days, not 7. even at 7 days the numbers for your alliance are no better.):

(http://www.grepointel.com/alliance.php?server=en55&server=en55&an=Apathetic&server=en55&enddate=2013-11-22&rt=abp)

ABP Apathetic
15th: 19,030
16th: 31,046
17th: 41,054
18th: 14,720
19th: 20,395
20th: 11,299
21st: 62,622
22nd: 14,815

Here's your alliance breakdown for the same week:

(http://www.grepointel.com/alliance.php?server=en55&server=en55&an=Legion+of+Mayhem&server=en55&enddate=2013-11-22&rt=abp)

ABP Legion of Mayhem
15th: 23,916
16th: 131,617
17th: 70,733
18th: 70,505
19th: 55,393
20th: 38,079
21st: 39,719
22nd: 95,020

ok, so now let's break it down by player for an average:
LoM total ABP for that week = 524,982/135
Apa total ABP for the same week = 214,981/42
(that's like 41% of your total with about 90 fewer players!)

Per player ABP for LoM = 3888.755
Per player ABP for Apa = 5118.595
(i could be wrong, but i think 5k is larger than 3k)

Now the painful part of these stats starting on 15-Nov:

(http://www.grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en55&A=46&D=1538&H=9999)
Median average of cities taken by LoM = 8/21(days) = .38 cities per day
Median average of cities taken by Apa = 30/21(days) = 1.42 cities per day (here's some more embarrassment for you)

Let's have a look at the week before the merge...ok, let's not. needless to say it doesn't get any better. We took 23 cities and lost 1 against KoM in the week of 8-Nov to 15-Nov.

So, please, tell me again how terrible we are and how we ride the coattails of other alliances. it looks to me like we hold our own pretty well.

Kudos to my crew, Apathetic. Kudos to our mates in DW and ME. And kudos to LoM for taking a beating like Sunderland. You guys should be close to relegation in this server...hahahahaha

Told you....and those are not even are shining stats, those are the dingy weak stats...I would be curious about more recent stats...as in the last week I average 1 LOM city a day and 120K ABP...just by my self...

Kisses

DeletedUser

To better illustrate Apathetic's tendency to conquer cities already cleared by allies, let me show everyone some stats from a joint op a few weeks ago:

ABP Gained:
DW: 565,958
ME: 182,888
APA: 116,675

Cities taken:
DW: 11
APA: 9
ME: 8

How is it that DW gained nearly 5 times more ABP than your alliance, yet only took 2 more cities? Is this some unknown strategy we haven't heard of before? And poor ME, they had 70k more ABP than you guys, yet they finished with less cities than you guys.

I think it was mentioned back then, but APA did not take part in that op. many APA players were recovering from previous ops/defending cities in 45 so we sat it out. Some players, with offensive troops remaining, decided to try to take some cities. The DW/ME/AO op was underway, so I assume LOM had little defenses in reserve. I don't think any other alliance hit the cities that APA took.

I'd like to point out that DW is very far from us, and it would be very hard to convince them to launch attacks 20 hours away to clear cities for us.

DeletedUser

lol, love it, Apa start a thread trying to put down LoM, then end up defending themselves not a mention of the opening post,
was it because it was very silly?

The stats TW posted are comparing LoM to Apa the ones Quantam was comparing were Apa, ME and DW,
also you do not take into fact how many
in actives-simmers doing nothing 20
VM players- 28
48 players out of the equation

so that is 87 active players divide that by 524,982 equals 6034 pound for pound we kicked your :p

If we was to compare defence stats for those 8 days we would have to include ME, DW and AO to Apa and it would still be well behind us

So lets face facts LOM are are awesome :) Apa are DW+ME's Lap Dogs

you can use stats to prove anything if you want.

fact is you started 24 hours after everyone else, also needed 3 other alliances to defend you in the 1st one on one mission, otherwise on the one on one mission 1st week of merger we would have taken more cities than you did that week, even with the help of ME, AO and DW we was only 2 cities behind you. (also with the help of your spy you knew about the mission the week after)

welcome Beez, your 1st post was as expected :)
since those stats Beez, we have had our butts kicked, but fighting the whole server, it was going to happen, but DW, ME have taken more cities and had more ABPs than Apa

not sure I would compare you guys to DW and considering they actually have less players taking part in the operations, and are having to defend you all the time, they are sooooo much better.
they would kick your butt, if they were not just using you as there, little lap dogs ;)

War of words LoM 1 - Apa 0 we are key board warriors grrrrrr!!!!

queue, more chest beating :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25746

lol, love it, Apa start a thread trying to put down LoM, then end up defending themselves not a mention of the opening post,
was it because it was very silly?

The stats TW posted are comparing LoM to Apa the ones Quantam was comparing were Apa, ME and DW,
also you do not take into fact how many
in actives-simmers doing nothing 20
VM players- 28
48 players out of the equation

so that is 87 active players divide that by 524,982 equals 6034 pound for pound we kicked your :p

If we was to compare defence stats for those 8 days we would have to include ME, DW and AO to Apa and it would still be well behind us

So lets face facts LOM are are awesome :) Apa are DW+ME's Lap Dogs

you can use stats to prove anything if you want.

fact is you started 24 hours after everyone else, also needed 3 other alliances to defend you in the 1st one on one mission, otherwise on the one on one mission 1st week of merger we would have taken more cities than you did that week, even with the help of ME, AO and DW we was only 2 cities behind you. (also with the help of your spy you knew about the mission the week after)

welcome Beez, your 1st post was as expected :)
since those stats Beez, we have had our butts kicked, but fighting the whole server, it was going to happen, but DW, ME have taken more cities and had more ABPs than Apa

not sure I would compare you guys to DW and considering they actually have less players taking part in the operations, and are having to defend you all the time, they are sooooo much better.
they would kick your butt, if they were not just using you as there, little lap dogs ;)

War of words LoM 1 - Apa 0 we are key board warriors grrrrrr!!!!

queue, more chest beating :)

Sorry if I had not already used my +rep on you I would do so now.
Epic post, sorry not able to rep you again.