A Public Message to the Leaders of OCEANS VETERANS

DeletedUser

I'm glad I've checked EN forums out of boredom. EN forums are much more smacktalky than US forums. I'll play on EN worlds only from now and on, US are kinda boring with absolute lack of smacktalk whatsoever.
Some of it is probably because Rhammus is the most recent world, despite being opened in August. Nobody can migrate to newer worlds, so we see a lot more participation.

Also, Venominium is a classic example of "all talk".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

Also, Venominium is a classic example of "all talk".

All Talk? Take a look at the top 10 attackers, how many OV players are in there?

Why don't you merge with yet another alliance because apparently it's too hard to fight on multiple fronts for you, something we've been doing from the start of this server.

Forgot that you're already doing that, nice little merge with ER.

DeletedUser3613

Careful digi bro !!!

I hear they once colonized a dude so hard he cried real tears into his wireless keyboard and ruined it !!!

These dudes don't play games (other than creating obviously fake accounts to come on here testicles in hand like grepogangstaas)

DeletedUser

All Talk? Take a look at the top 10 attackers, how many OV players are in there?

Why don't you merge with yet another alliance because apparently it's too hard to fight on multiple fronts for you, something we've been doing from the start of this server.
If Venominium isn't an MRA, then why do you keep inviting these simmers from RUSE into your alliance?

Are you going to colonize me to death?
The colony ships will rain on your cities like fire and brimstone. Everything will be destroyed, except the senate because it cannot drop below level 5. Then you will know the wrath of OCEANS VETERANS.

Like this.
MMPR_Moon_Palace.jpg

DeletedUser22708

If Venominium isn't an MRA, then why do you keep inviting these simmers from RUSE into your alliance?

The colony ships will rain on your cities like fire and brimstone. Everything will be destroyed, except the senate because it cannot drop below level 5. Then you will know the wrath of OCEANS VETERANS.

Like this.
MMPR_Moon_Palace.jpg

If RUSE are simmers, what does that make you? Stop talking please before you humiliate yourself even more.

Fyi, a senate can not drop below level 9. I suggest you read one of those grepo guides.

DeletedUser22708

Careful digi bro !!!

I hear they once colonized a dude so hard he cried real tears into his wireless keyboard and ruined it !!!

These dudes don't play games (other than creating obviously fake accounts to come on here testicles in hand like grepogangstaas)
Now i'm genuinely scared Daz, i don't want to ruin my wireless keyboard :(

DeletedUser

If RUSE are simmers, what does that make you? Stop talking please before you humiliate yourself even more.
Your banter is witless. Please do better.

Fyi, a senate can not drop below level 9. I suggest you read one of those grepo guides.
If a senate cannot drop below level 9, then it definitely can't drop below level 5.

Is it just me or does that kinda look like Cinderella's castle?

It was actually Rita Repulsa's moon palace from Power Rangers. Was Cinderella's castle surrounded by craters? It has been...a really long time.

DeletedUser10984

Aye we are just the simmers from Ruse is just winning the conquest battle against OV 148-76, maybe you guys should try simming as hard as us and you might actually start putting up a real fight. But I expect you would probably rather go play in your castle than fight back.

DeletedUser30490

well i dont know about colonizing but we will definitely look to conquer some more venom cities soon :p
get some LTS up there fast

DeletedUser43442

Like this.
MMPR_Moon_Palace.jpg

Am i the only one who finds this picture to be very homoerotic?

DeletedUser22708

If a senate cannot drop below level 9, then it definitely can't drop below level 5.
You insinuated that you can demolish it to lvl 5, why not use the correct level?

Fyi, before calling RUSE simmers you should take a look at your colonizations, you've founded 11 cities out of the 17 you posses.
That's just amazing buddy!

DeletedUser46838

well i dont know about colonizing but we will definitely look to conquer some more venom cities soon :p

It's 2-0 NebRamose v. Venom.
Don't get started with your alliance taking cities, your just taking cities that are in your core. Jeez.
By the way, DruviBoy, I pulled from your cities since the start of the war. This world suddenly seems interesting....

Sheikh al-Majaneen said:
Why are you getting players from RUSE?
You're accusing us of getting players from RUSE while you have been recruiting alliances to fight us, which is pretty sad in my opinion.(Oh wait, it's more BP for us, yay)

current OV Coalition
Ocean Veterans
Ocean Veterans II
IB Honors Philna
Epic Riots
Epic Riots II
The Scorpions

Venominium Coalition
Venominium
RUSE

DeletedUser

I'm sure you know as well as us that those city conquers are completely meaningless lol. They were in your core, and 2 oceans away from ours.

DeletedUser30490

well we have to start with the ones closest :p
besides you guys failed to hold a siege in O55