A Public Message to the Leaders of OCEANS VETERANS

DeletedUser

If that's true then your whole alliance must be inactive :D
And if thats true why is half of 044 still blue. I think the reason behind this tread shows venoms frustration that it has come up against an alliance (OV) that it cannot overpower even with all your pacts.Keep going after the small fry because when its 4 against 1 its much more fun,isnt it?:pro:

DeletedUser

And if thats true why is half of 044 still blue. I think the reason behind this tread shows venoms frustration that it has come up against an alliance (OV) that it cannot overpower even with all your pacts.Keep going after the small fry because when its 4 against 1 its much more fun,isnt it?:pro:

'all our pacts'

LOL you guys have four alliances fighting us

DeletedUser13405

Back to OV for a moment...you know its a well-run alliance with perfect harmony when founders up and ghost.....

DeletedUser43325

I wouldn't call it "going hard on him." We just decided we wanted his cities, so we took them.

DeletedUser43325

Keke was our diplomat? I swear I learn something knew about Venom everyday.

DeletedUser22708

Keke was not a founder but your diplo for a long time. Ours was a squad leader and not a founder :) Your spies are blind I guess.

while she wasn't a founder as some may have thought, she was a good leader.

This is from an OV member. Leader or founder, don't really care, your leadership is digging their own grave and i'll have a smile on my face while they tumble in it.

DeletedUser21311

Mate , adding your Own statements as Quotes to strengthen / Make your Argument look valid is certainly showing how desperate you are becoming , Isn't It ? Or did One of your spies blunder in his screenshots and you cannot see the name ; would be your explanation for the above :eek:

DeletedUser22708

Hahaha you're soo hilarious, almost as hilarious as your so called "Veteran" alliance. Give me a couple of hours, and i'll get some other OV quotes, will add screenshots if proof is requested :)

DeletedUser3613

Digi we are playing ping pong soon !! you dont have time for scrap booking

DeletedUser21311

Hahaha you're soo hilarious, almost as hilarious as your so called "Veteran" alliance. Give me a couple of hours, and i'll get some other OV quotes, will add screenshots if proof is requested :)

Oh Don't worry mate , We already know that " Player Spies" are the most important part of Gameplay for Venom lately , hasn't it been so ?:eek:

DeletedUser22708

Oh Don't worry mate , We already know that " Player Spies" are the most important part of Gameplay for Venom lately , hasn't it been so ?:eek:

Who said something about spies? The quotes i have are from players telling me how unhappy they are in OV, nothing about information...
Silly goku :eek:

DeletedUser

What a shame! I can feel the pain of small players from OV, they sacrifice everything for this alliance, while big players from OV are just selfish players, who care only about their own cities. For example, take Th3K1ndr3d, this guy doesn't send support to help his alliance but he holds LTS in his own city, those DLU could be crucial to hold sieges in OV core, but no, he rather hold his own city. And I bet there are plenty players like him in OV. Shame and pathetic!

DeletedUser25971

What a shame! I can feel the pain of small players from OV, they sacrifice everything for this alliance, while big players from OV are just selfish bastards, who care only about their own cities. For example, take Th3K1ndr3d, this guy doesn't send support to help his alliance but he holds LTS in his own city, those DLU could be crucial to hold sieges in OV core, but no, he rather hold his own city. And I bet there are plenty players like him in OV. Shame and pathetic!

Do I know you?

Anyway..

big players from OV
lol big players. my rank in OV is 76. World 380...

I take it you tried to take THE ONLY city I have alliance LTS in and failed repeatedly?

Last edited by a moderator: