Top 12 Top 12 FIGHTERS in Sinope

DeletedUser48452

It takes time for Erik to climb to the top, I have no doubt he'll be in the top3 fighters ranking soon. The sheer shize of him will be enough to gain tremendous amounts of bp.

Of course he will, he spend 5000 euros in last 10 days, he only brought 20 double BP, 2000 harpys, 2000 LS, 20 000 Hors, 20 000 Slingers.
It is a big fail that he is not top 1 already lol.

DeletedUser48452

Id be willing to bet he could outplay/outrank/outpoint you even if you had his amount of gold and he had none. But the fact is he has money and gold, get used to it cos it aint going to change. I really dont understand the hate on gold spenders, you use gold too, should non gold users come here and complain that you have an advantage over them? Ive played with erik and against him, im glad im with him so i dont have to face all his attacks lined up in a 10 second window with 4 CS mixed in them all

Maybe its you Dim behind this new account?

Man, he do not kow how to play without gold. He would be my farm lol, he do not know what farming means, he do not use that, he have max levels of mines in all towns lol.

maybe i talk to much, he will send 1500 players on me lol, to take all my towns, or maybe he can do that by him self, he got 2000 harpy, and 2000 LS, he can do that, i admit.
But, when i read his profile in game yesterday and when i looked his stats i needed to make account here and tell what is my opinion about The Grates Gold Player In Grepo History.

I think he could feed 10 000 children in africa for the whole year with the amount of gold he spend lol.

DeletedUser

his attacks lined up in a 10 second window with 4 CS mixed in them all.

Aye, that is an experience I have to admit. lol.

He's not shy with the earlier clearing waves either, I can vouch for that. :)

DeletedUser37948

Chad lives in wonderland with his fantasies lol.
Chad btw it was very nice of you what you did to the other part of Fight Club, that was called Spartans.
Wanting to friend up with bigger guys you just left them and watched the being killed by your new friends.

Bravo to the top fighters.

That's a joke you know me and Leo Chad and the guys go back along way you have posted about it enough times so how come now you conveniently forget and call us new friends

DeletedUser22517

Mungus is that you? Did you get a new account?

You should know by now that i don`t complain ever about gold.Money are there to be spent, on what, that is your decision.My team knows what i am spending my money on :D :D :D

DeletedUser22517

LOL... That is called a blind hog finding an acorn. TS turtles up and then sniffs out inactives, banned players, or the guy that cannot take his phone to the jobsite with him. Good work if you can find it, I guess. They are cohesive, but... well, yeah more myth than monster. In reality, billy and most of the TS guys, save balrog and visorz, made their bp from attacking each other. billy made 100k in one day doing that. I find it humorous that mungus got rimmed in his blazeruski persona - I guess he was too busy kicking over tombstones in zac.

How on earth i would know if someone can`t play at work?Maybe i can predict future?I did not know that.Btw stop talking about some players who kicked your A, balrog revolted half of your core ocean alone, and you and Tom got scared and scream about support even if we had only 10 cities in 12 hours TT.Tom menage to get 10k biremes to defend him.That is what leader do save their skin.
This was my other user name, you can find it easy by my city name and it was close to you.Sadly i had no time to play :D
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en81/player/2460025/colonizations

DeletedUser22517

That's a joke you know me and Leo Chad and the guys go back along way you have posted about it enough times so how come now you conveniently forget and call us new friends

Some of those players are 100 times better players than tom and chad but i guess you will find out that soon.On the first sign of trouble they gonna leave you.Chad is so desperate to get that crown so he will make a pact with the devil to get it.Just my 2 cents

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Some of those players are 100 times better players than tom and chad but i guess you will find out that soon.On the first sign of trouble they gonna leave you.Chad is so desperate to get that crown so he will make a pact with the devil to get it.Just my 2 cents

I see a lot of la bla bla but....points this stage doesnt say a thing let's see what weapons these so called hot shot have in there holsters.....will set something up...

DeletedUser22517

I see a lot of la bla bla but....points this stage doesnt say a thing let's see what weapons these so called hot shot have in there holsters.....will set something up...

I am talking about players from former FC in Zac that Chad throw under buss to save his skin once again.Nothing to do with your alliance

DeletedUser

Not to be overly critical of the list. I am sure they are all fine players. However, when assessing a player's skill and capability, I find it useful to assess their ABP/DBP ratio. Total BP can easily result from having cities under attack by an OP and having full alliance support. You can make 20-50k DBP in a day just by being the target of an OP which is defended by your alliance. That doesn't mean you are a great player to be feared by others. You might be, but the high DBP doesn't indicate you are an attacker. You could just be a simmer who has his alliance defend him, gets DBP, then uses slots to eat easy internals all year long to win the crown...

Yes Zen you are right. "Fighter" Stats on there own might not give a true picture of a players offensive capability and I accept that Attack Bonus Points/Defence Bonus Points Ratio gives a more accurate assessment especially on a revolt world where the system gives an added advantage to the defender.. I thought about this before I opened the thread and then decided that rightly or wrongly INNO's stats are those that have applied to all players in en81 (Sinope) since it opened. Therefore they are the best yard stick available otherwise we would lose sight of the efforts of these "Fighters"... "these players that win the world"... because we got bogged down in argument about the most accurate type of assessment.

Fine idea to discuss Top 12 fighters, but criteria more complex than total BP would be more accurate in assessing skill. Plus, it is pretty early on server. Half the players listed may quit in a month to play EN 82...
The idea was to publish this top 12 and then update it every two months. I think it is very important that the players who gain the "hard yards" should get recognition. To me they are what Grep is all about. I hope that the TOP 12 Fighters will be updated until the end of Sinope. To me its more crucial than the top 12 alliances for all sorts of reasons! next time around though I will include an ABP comparison stat. Thanks for for your advice.

im on externals thanks very much.... not much lately as boulder came along.........

Ya this is true you are always on the externals. I should have deducted - 10 000 for that ;)

DeletedUser41868

Funny stuff mungus... On the one hand you prattle on about how great of a player you are... but on the other hand you disparage the people you barely beat in a world. Like I have said, your crew won zac, not taking that away from you - but, you spend more time braggin about exploits that happened after the world was done than anyone I have ever seen. And the rest of your clap-trap gets to be a bit much at times.

I love to win, but for me there is no desperation here. Desperation is for fellows like you that actually go out of their way to impress strangers on the internet. Our little group went into this world with a plan to stay tight-knit for as long as we can and have fun. So far we are doing that. And zero is right... he has known leolis and I both for a really long time. Did you actually think the history of grepolis began with your arrival in zacynthus. Wait a minute... I bet you actually did.

Anyway, didn't you say you were leaving this forum since you are not in Sinope?

DeletedUser41868

I am talking about players from former FC in Zac that Chad throw under buss to save his skin once again.Nothing to do with your alliance

Wait, what? Who got thrown under a bus? I told everyone in zacynthus before Sinope even started, that I was going to work with tom, leo, and some others to put together a small team and that is what we are doing. We all have friends from many worlds.

Other people from FC already had their own plans of which I was not a part, just like they went out and started teams in other worlds without inviting me in the beginning or at all, but I do not feel like I got thrown under a bus, or left out. Why? because it is a game mungi. Once again, you are talking about things going on in a world that you really do not know about... or that you only know about as this blazeruski fellow that got rimmed. So really, what do you know?

DeletedUser47953

Yes Zen you are right. "Fighter" Stats on there own might not give a true picture of a players offensive capability and I accept that Attack Bonus Points/Defence Bonus Points Ratio gives a more accurate assessment especially on a revolt world where the system gives an added advantage to the defender.. I thought about this before I opened the thread and then decided that rightly or wrongly INNO's stats are those that have applied to all players in en81 (Sinope) since it opened. Therefore they are the best yard stick available otherwise we would lose sight of the efforts of these "Fighters"... "these players that win the world"... because we got bogged down in argument about the most accurate type of assessment.

The idea was to publish this top 12 and then update it every two months. I think it is very important that the players who gain the "hard yards" should get recognition. To me they are what Grep is all about. I hope that the TOP 12 Fighters will be updated until the end of Sinope. To me its more crucial than the top 12 alliances for all sorts of reasons! next time around though I will include an ABP comparison stat. Thanks for for your advice.

To get things back on topic before our beloved Mod removes the thread... Thank you for reading my suggestions and being willing to incorporate them into the thread on your next assessment. It will be more interesting to see Top Fighters with some detail on their activities, ie. with a breakdown on their ABP/DBP and takeovers and quality of takes... Internal vs. External takes...

You now have your homework assignment! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To be correct-Fungus was not playing for real here and during attacks did not bother to defend at all.
So I do not pretend a real rim in the proper sense of the word against a good player fighting for his life.

Hope none will see it as me defending him:D

DeletedUser22517

Funny stuff mungus... On the one hand you prattle on about how great of a player you are... but on the other hand you disparage the people you barely beat in a world. Like I have said, your crew won zac, not taking that away from you - but, you spend more time braggin about exploits that happened after the world was done than anyone I have ever seen. And the rest of your clap-trap gets to be a bit much at times.

I love to win, but for me there is no desperation here. Desperation is for fellows like you that actually go out of their way to impress strangers on the internet. Our little group went into this world with a plan to stay tight-knit for as long as we can and have fun. So far we are doing that. And zero is right... he has known leolis and I both for a really long time. Did you actually think the history of grepolis began with your arrival in zacynthus. Wait a minute... I bet you actually did.

Anyway, didn't you say you were leaving this forum since you are not in Sinope?

I get notification every time when people reply that is why.And really it is not my business what you did here, i do apologize for that.

DeletedUser36743

To be correct-Fungus was not playing for real here and during attacks did not bother to defend at all.

Funny but this is not what Prae said..... the moot question is....what could he have done if he'd prayed all night and played for 'real'.... in any case will let it rest

...And really it is not my business what you did here, i do apologize for that...

You will find humility helps....peeps then dont make things personal...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

Funny but this is not what Prae said..... the moot question is....what could he have done if he'd prayed all night and played for 'real'.... in any case will let it rest

You will find humility helps....peeps then dont make things personal...

That was for Chad not for you :D Plus you don`t play this world if i am correct?So you should apologize to the others also.And i already told you so don`t twist the reality like you always do.I built a city for Kris, same as you did so that is not a crime