Sinope WW

DeletedUser

You do realise there are ways to know what WW you are accelerating WITHOUT a spy right?

This is true Ranga, but on more than 1 occasion in Eubea we switched the wonder we were accelerating and you guys switched your acceleration focus before our wonder leveled up. I'm not saying you had a spy, may have just been some good luck/anticipation, but it was certainly suspicious.

DeletedUser23413

And in Eubea Hert knew what we were filling and accelerating.

You know what you do, suck it up, accept its part of the game, spend less time on externals, more time shipping resources. If you were smart you would have someone over there doing the same thing, with 1000 members it wouldnt be hard to find someone to do it for you..

And yes bob-a-job, there was someone feeding info, what we were accelerating etc, but thats part of the game. Its not like EN/HERT/CS invented the concept

Just to show their true color.
I can plan spy if I want, of course but nothing I need to know from them. We play our game, our tactic.

Ranga1

Strategos
@ Ryan, it does sound suspicious

@ Leolis, you have a spy and are using a spy, you already admitted it. Is that your tactic to win?

DeletedUser23413

I used spy? When did I admit it? I have a friend telling me something not important, like: WildNisa knew our progress, you sent 74 mil resources in 2 hours. Are those info helpful at all?

You guys only talk, never give an evidence. True paranoid!

:cool:

Ranga1

Strategos
you gave your own evidence :D someone sending you screen shots of our forum is pretty spy like if you ask me

DeletedUser39031

See they do need your help but you think what they want is meaningless. So in reality you think your to good for them by classifying their wants as meaningless.
Why do they need help? The majority aren't on the frontlines (there are exceptions) and the defence tab was practically empty all the time. The only people we'd be helping are people from the Merge, not Ex GnR. They know if they need help they just have to ask, and to me that's more important than having to justify it.

Yeah it is a bit selfish I'll agree with you there, but no more selfish than anything else going on in Sinope.

Ranga1

Strategos
what about the players who want a crown? Why cant you help them with that? Why is that any different from wanting defense/offense?

DeletedUser39031

what about the players who want a crown? Why cant you help them with that? Why is that any different from wanting defense/offense?
They don't need anymore help getting a crown, they've got 7 or so alliances helping em get that which sort of devalues a crown. As I have said before, is it really a crown if you used 7 other alliances to get it? Is it really worth it?

Ranga1

Strategos
and there is the point right there, your mates think it is worth it, but you think that idea is wrong so you left them in the lerch.

DeletedUser6653

Ranga sorry but you and Bruizer are dishonorable and only loyal to erik. You can say what you want about me i dont care. As for loyal players id say the most honorable players in merge are mauro the conqueror II WildNisa and Nanatea. Kira is out my once every other 5 month post has been made Cheers.

DeletedUser23413

Lol, while 1000 players in Merge are working their @ss off (sitting on the d@mn computer for hours to farm, waking up in the mid-night to send resources, spent their hard earned dollars for getting improved favor productions), their boss are relaxing in a lake side resort and preparing his Grepo profile with a new crown. That's what they call: LOYALTY :cool:

DeletedUser

As I have said before, is it really a crown if you used 7 other alliances to get it? Is it really worth it?
uuhhmm... well yes of course it is! Is the pope catholic? Does a bear sh*t in the woods?
No matter how many alliances are helping you, no matter how much gold you use, no matter if you use spies or not: a crown is a crown. Preety sure about that.
I guess it will not be much longer untill those didn't win start complaining about the way it was played, but if you don't break the rules, you win. Seems The Merge are doing fine.
Seems Holy Mayhem could have done a (tiny) little better if some of their leaders were not so cocky and didn't start demanding RESPECT. It is always those demanding respect who lack respect.

Enjoy the endgame everyone!

DeletedUser39031

uuhhmm... well yes of course it is!
Look at it this way, are you the president of the United States if 500 other people have the same power?
Half the people that get a crown don't really deserve it, and those that do work for it have to share it with everyone.

DeletedUser32487

@ Dimlogic: miss your logic skills......

@ others: funny how some keep bringing the Merge has 7 alliances etc. But not not mentioned all minor other alliance they are using for the same purposes. But its all wrong for Merge but not for rest!

Atleast we made it public and working as one team. If you guys have a problem with it get inno to change the rules. Why go on and no about it when its part of game rules. if you don't like it don't play any more.

Dimi.... name calling.... are you playing this world still!

DeletedUser39822

When I first started this game a couple of years ago playing against a player with a crown in his profile was few and far between. To be honest it brought some credibility and respect to the player and you may even plan your attacks against a crowned player a little more shrewdly. You know he or she paid his dues on some world somewhere. This current "strategy" has diluted the product and now the crown is a joke. On the flip side this may spur Inno to revamp their endgame quicker because the Crown which was their selling point to get players to remain in a world has completely lost its luster.

Ranga1

Strategos
Ranga sorry but you and Bruizer are dishonorable and only loyal to erik. You can say what you want about me i dont care. As for loyal players id say the most honorable players in merge are mauro the conqueror II WildNisa and Nanatea. Kira is out my once every other 5 month post has been made Cheers.

That is just too funny, is it cos we kicked your butt 3 years ago in belle? :D calling me dishonourable :D only loyal to erik :D I been playing with the same group for like 3 years tool.

And leolis, you really need to stop pretending like you guys don't have 1000 players helping you too, and you can still only manage to build 5 WW's so in reality your 1000 just aren't that good as our 1000 players :D

DeletedUser23413

@ Dimlogic: miss your logic skills......

@ others: funny how some keep bringing the Merge has 7 alliances etc. But not not mentioned all minor other alliance they are using for the same purposes. But its all wrong for Merge but not for rest!

Atleast we made it public and working as one team. If you guys have a problem with it get inno to change the rules. Why go on and no about it when its part of game rules. if you don't like it don't play any more.

Dimi.... name calling.... are you playing this world still!

That is just too funny, is it cos we kicked your butt 3 years ago in belle? :D calling me dishonourable :D only loyal to erik :D I been playing with the same group for like 3 years tool.

And leolis, you really need to stop pretending like you guys don't have 1000 players helping you too, and you can still only manage to build 5 WW's so in reality your 1000 just aren't that good as our 1000 players :D

Dudes, you are wrong. We have only 100 people and just a few peeps from Moloch to help building 5 WWs. While Merge even recruited a small alliance in Ocean 34 called Blood Frenzy. Yes, you are better in mass recruitment for sure :D

But it doesn't matter, as some one said everything that is not prohibited is valid.

Also stop asking for Mex to stop MM you guys, Tea. Demanding apologies? You ought to be kidding. He was doing much more lawful thing than Erik's PMs to our player.

DeletedUser

I remember a similar convo with one chap in Eubea WW. He was convinced we had a spy and along with Ezy they waited and waited for a spy to jump ship for a crown.

There was no spy in Eubea and there isn't a spy in this world.

But please keep this thread going with paranoia makes interesting read for us all.

Hmm, paranoia? Aye, ok, I'll give you a bit of paranoia for your entertainment. ;)

Once upon a time there was a man, but no ordinary man. This man was a highly competitive and driven man, he had succeeded in everything he attempted in real life because of this, and the more he won and became successful the more he became addicted to the feelings of power and confidence...

Then one day he discovered an online game called Grepolis. He found that he was very capable as a player and because he was also very wealthy because of his successes he used his wallet to become even better and he fell in love with the game. Over the next few years he mastered his art, A Grepo Legend was born!!! Then suddenly one day, quite without warning, he found his account banned...

When he investigated and asked the makers of his beloved game (Innogames) why, he was not happy with the reason given and he flew into a rage, and he brooded, feeling betrayed, and his love for the game turned to hate. He swore revenge on Innogames, going so far as to threaten legal action against Innogames, demanding that they return his beloved account to him. But sadly he discovered that the legal case was doomed to failure so he brooded some more...

How could have his revenge??

Finally he came up with a plan, if he couldn't have his way and force the game to love him again, he would destroy it from within and nobody would have it. For if he could not have it then no-one should be able to!

He came up with a strategy to use the games design against itself, finding every loophole he possibly could to kill the enjoyment for as many players as possible on each server, forcing them to quit and find other games to play or to return to real life in frustration and disappointment.

He trawled every ocean in all the worlds looking for suitable people with similar grudges and when he found them he recruited them and installed them as a leadership team, together they joined worlds, and using the man's wallet and strategy to help them they set out to systematically ruin each server they played in. With a lot of success it has to be said, and managed to achieve their goal, players left the game in dismay. Each time another group of players tried to counter the strategy, they would adapt it, find another loophole and exploit it to the fullest, frustrating the enemy and demoralising all who stood against them.

Innogames actually inadvertently helped them achieve this, because as player numbers dwindled and the financial return on their moneymaking game began to drop, they dreamed up more and more ways for people's wallets to make a difference in an effort to maintain the profits. But this just played into the man's hands as he was so wealthy he could afford to spend more and also help out his fellow conspirators more than any of those who opposed them.

It became a vicious circle until now, when the game is on the brink of destruction, caused by the man and his overwhelming desire for revenge...

Copyright Tongue in Cheek Publications 2015 :D:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48583

Mex is just a fool his game of spam is low in my books would rather see him walk the walk instead of talk.

From all his mails to LoS in the past he is pathetic rare I even see an attack report on any of us from him.

Ranga1

Strategos
Wow banging on about LOYALTY then totally disregarding 900 of your helpers, I wonder what they would say if they knew you thought they were nothing?