Pnp Hermonassa Guardian - Issue 2

DeletedUser44426

Man I don't even know what's going on. I don't even play this world. I just like to joke around.

DeletedUser

oh my god GGN you actually really are this dumb aren't you mate? I'm pretty sure you are dense enough that light bends around you. Take a deep breath and figure out what has just happened in your mind and get back to us later - take the evening , we will speak in the morning if you like.

The GM

Phrourach
Edit= still no word from Australia's finest Grepolis bluffer? Hmmmm

Who might that be Jam? Nice to see you back, we all thought you were sent on another mission into the deep jungles of Congo to save the world again? The places playstation takes you eh?

I will be the first to admit I missed you, Jonny has been out of his league without your love and support. All we need back now is the Cod and the forum will liven right up.

The GM

Phrourach
The mighty GM after getting turned inside out by less than a dozen Apoc players from a dead alliance on a dead server with all of TD

Less than a dozen was it Jamo? Ok I will make a list here for you in this apparent dead server who sent attacks at me. Bare in mind I was away for 12hrs during this op and yet they still didn't take more. One of those cities is now back in my hands so lets say Apoc caught up 3. Lets not forget that one of those cities you took was only 3k and unguarded in the middle of nowhere. I thought if someone was that stupid to want a 3k city then it was all yours. More simmers and names I had never even heard of playing grep suddenly came out "of this dead server".

So the list of apparently inactive and people who had given up who attacked me were (in no order of patheticness although one could be fooled to thinking otherwise);
Jonny
King Briedis
Stacks
Lorimnm
FFFrank
FFFeanor
Strider
Audriuxm
Marshustus
Sir Dorn
Jasonp
TNChicklet
Bigfella97
Lormonson
Randall K
Tartan (yes he actually attacked someone, I know unreal isn't it), Thanks for the city back anyway.
This is where it gets really fun, who the hell are this lot, Jonny's bile and bitterness stirred the simmers up, to that well done!
Prince Ramski?
Z81614?
JLStone?
Ademia123?
Manard?
Jamovic1? Oh hang on, got you confused with the other insignificant simmers that suddenly came out of the wooodwork.
(sorry if I missed anyone here but you really are that insignificant that your name is not worth the ink).

So by my math Jamo the "less than a dozen" you claim is actually closer to two dozen. Shame you waited until after this world was well and truly won and most of those left don't actually give a s##t. Then again I am not surprised, you had Grep's biggest simmer leading the charge. How many CS's did I sink? At last count it was 14, yes 14!

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

Classy Jamo.

So you expect me to believe that you weren't actually stuck in a portapotty? and that you are now suggesting I was devastated was all a ruse? Really?.. Sorry but that story is too precise and plausable for me to believe you dreamt that one up as a means of seeing if Kamwei was repeating what was being said on the Zancule skype room. Considering Iam not playing on Zancule, I therefore really don't care what gets said on there. Iam if anything amused that my name is even mentioned at all since as I noted Iam not on that world. So the fact that I appear to occupy a small part of your mind in which you are plotting these not so devious ploys against me is comical to me since it demonstrates that clearly Iam a thorn in your side.

At least I have been able to demonstrate that you are taking my words and applying your own narrative, What can you demonstrate from your example? That a potential lie that is plausabley true and you shared it to test me? That Iam a hypocrite because I fell for the same test I ran on you? Hardly.. My test proved a point that you both that you are willing to strawman me and that you are willing to seek your own narrative from my words. Yours however simply proved that I will share a story I consider to be true..... GROUNDBREAKING DISCOVERY there Jamo... Iam a gossip.. Whoop te doo..

DeletedUser

Hi GM!!!! Good to see you back buddy, guess a sore bottom and dented pride must put you out of commission for a while, thanks for the snappy comeback- you sank all those Cs by yourself eh *ahem.*..? Well done lol! Of course if you learned the very basics of the game you claim to be great at you could of saved a lot of those cities you lost just by doing the basics well(instead of getting your alliance to stack them like art towns), its called sniping and i'd be happy to teach you how to left click a mouse any day.

GGN i would love to chat with you about your perceptions, real life fantasies, and how in your mind you have an IQ of 240 and have at every turn outwitted everyone on the externals and in game, but
1. If i learned anything it is pointless trying to explain to you that you ever got done over by anyone, it s like trying to explain the concept of Norway to a Goldfish. and
2. I would rather have type 2 diabetes.

All this chapter really proves is if i give you a whiff of anything however ridiculous your big mouth will instantly hang your own team mate for the sake of what you conceive to be a victory on an external post - never mind what it does to the guy himself - a true leader.

@ KB - always thought that as well you know.

DeletedUser48096

Well considering you demanded appologies from everyone in TD on the Peaky Blinders skype page for telling your secrets and are now leaving that world with your tail between your legs I would question the legitimacy of the tale you are trying to spin here. Actions speak louder than words and your actions both speak and smell as if you were stuck in a portapotty..

I didnt claim to have a high IQ or even claim or pretend to be smart so once again you are forming your own narrative, All I claimed was to have a science based degree and someone with a keen interest in history. Iam however curious as to how you come by the reasoning that I have been outwitted by everyone? On what? Yet more hollow and empty claims Jams. After all you even acknowledged that the Dan Haag claim was baseless and nothing else you have accused me of neither you or Apoc have been able to make stick. Iam not going to claim to be bulletproof, But I think I have proven myself to be the Teflon of the Grepo Externals....

DeletedUser

rubbish mate. Demanding apologies??? Who told you that - provided proof or shush! Kam was nice enough to offer an apology(which proved to be a bit insincere as you immediately contradicted him here 1 hour later lol!) but running with my tail between my legs and demanding apologies? where is this coming from-handing over my cities without resistance to an alliance of players i mainly admire because there are a few i don't trust and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. Called being a good guy, no fuss, just do the right thing. So sad you have to lie and twist the truth time after time GGN

DeletedUser48096

Iam told you listed all your cities for internal take over on Zancule Jams..

Also are you calling my friends liars Jamo? I would trust them a heck of a lot more than I would trust you. If they tell me that you both expected and demanded an apology from them then guess who Iam going to be most likely to believe.

Now while Kamwei may have acknowledged that apology, Mike did not.

In fact as Iam told by Mike:
You said that you knew TD'ers "were behind it"
And you also said that kam's apology "wasn't genuine".

Now I should note that Mike refused to apologize, because in his own words he thinks you are a "D**k" for expecting people to say they are sorry. Now why you think people should apologise is beyond me unless of course you are genuinely embarrassed by this story getting back to me. Like I told you Jams your actions do not match the actions of someone who passed on this story as a means of looking for leaks. That appears to be a badly formed cover story because as noted, The actions don't match the words.

Lets look at the facts here, Did Mike or Kam share intel? NO, Did Mike or Kam share anything that benefit us here on Herm? NO. Did Mike or Kam share a funny story.. YES.. Either true or not the fact you expected people to apologise is both pathetic and stinks of the fact that this story is true.

As they say, You really should be careful what you write online about yourself Jams..

Last edited by a moderator:

The GM

Phrourach
you sank all those Cs by yourself eh *ahem.*..?

Did I say that? Oh and of course all those Apoc attackers took a city on their own did they? Lets face it would one of your simming pals who took a 4k city really stand a chance one on one? Its a real shame that no-one in Apoc has the courage to try and take me on one on one. Heck, I would be scared of me as well.

its called sniping and i'd be happy to teach you how to left click a mouse any day.

It helps when your online to be able to do that now doesn't it? Unfortunately as I stated previously, I was away for 12hrs of the op. If on the other hand I was online for the duration I would not have lost any cities.

Can I claim to be an inactive at the time? Surely 12+hrs away would tick all the boxes would it not? Oh dear, that may open another can of worms.:p

Something troubles me though Jam, how could you teach anyone how to do anything in Grep? You don't even play the game. From all accounts you have ghosted yet again in another world in Zancle? Shock horror!!!! How did I find that out :rolleyes:

I really hope once you reach puberty that you never have children. What sort of role model would you be? Everytime the going gets just a little tough, you go a running. I will give you this though, your little ones would sure be well travelled. All this while never having to leave the house if you know what I mean.:cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So where did i demand an apology from Mike . TD, Kam or anyone else as you said previously? Glossing over that bit again as it doesn't suit your narrative GGN? Feel free to print the exact quote where i demanded apologies as you said...don't worry i'll wait.....

I could print what Kam said and my response but unlike you( who brought it up here in the first place lets remember ) i see no need to drag a guy onto the externals for this never ending BS when he just wants to play a game and i wanted to leave quietly and with as little fuss as possible.

@ the GM - I'm prepubescent ??????? lol!!!! just read your exchange with stacks30 now that is some quality mature and non play ground banter. What did you say you again ? you hope he dies a long slow painful death from a certain disease just like his mum and grandmother ?more quality from Aussies finest Grepolis bluffer.
jamovic1 said:
you sank all those Cs by yourself eh *ahem.*..?
The GM said:
Did I say that?

erm yeah you kinda did -unless we are now misinterpreting a whole alliance :p
The GM said:
How many CS's did I sink? At last count it was 14, yes 14!

Ah your using the ROYAL 'I sank all those CS' :)

The GM said:
Can I claim to be an inactive at the time?
No. Please refer to your previous statement above.

TheGM said:
Its a real shame that no-one in Apoc has the courage to try and take me on one on one. Heck, I would be scared of me as well.

yes what are we all again?..whats that word you use to describe everyone from here to en81 again?...'cowards' aint it, yet when challenged in a certain server along with all the 'players' you dragged there ,to fight me 1 on 1 or all of you against me ,what did you do? .....NOTHING -mate you are all mouth , no ability as your conquest record in EN72 from day 1 clearly indicates. And now you want us to let you claim inactivity for losing 4 cities after all the big talk here?? , especially when you at TD have spies in Apoc and knew there was a forthcoming op? Not to mention all of Jons spies that emptied your caves that week, (not sure but i think you may of called him a 'coward' for doing that just before you got done in lolololol!)Grep Legend..LOL!!!!!

DeletedUser

Did I say that? Oh and of course all those Apoc attackers took a city on their own did they? Lets face it would one of your simming pals who took a 4k city really stand a chance one on one? Its a real shame that no-one in Apoc has the courage to try and take me on one on one. Heck, I would be scared of me as well.

No one will take you on one on one. You haven't even offered to go one on one with any of us. All you do is send insulting messages to people then get every one else in TD to attack them so you can take a city off them.
Those 14 CS you sunk. That's like 2 each for every one of the active players cities you have taken. Why on earth would anyone be scared of you. You are a sad useless joke of a player. You go on and on about how we don't attack you. Well let me ask you why haven't you ever sent anything more then a harbour check at me. If your so good and i'm so bad you should be able to take as many of my cities as you want.

You want a one on one. Give me a start time.

On the contrary Mike, a shed load of support landed after the city was taken. If you want something embarrassing then I'll share a story with you Jamo. After the city on our Tomb island was taken, it was stacked up with defence from Apocalypse only, nothing at all from TD. A couple of days later some clever soul from Apoc cast chain lightning on the city :rolleyes:

Not as good as the time Moonstone sent a full city LS nuke as support to one of our cities. Only to have it wiped out by none other then her own husband a short while later. Or one of you biggest players who had sent a load of support to city he was hoping to take only for it to be taken by one of us not long before his CS should have landed. All his support landed in the city and he then forgot about it and started attacking the city. Bet those reports were never posted anywhere.

DeletedUser

Yep and it is still more than Apoc managed to achieve with their offense on both their own and our wonder islands. You are welcome to point at our failure to retake those cities before they ghosted but as I recall that Apoc were in a similar situation not so long ago, Where they also failed to retake a ghost on their wonder island, But not only that.. They also failed to defend it as if Iam remembering correctly... We took it..

Well of course one of you took it. It was a ghost. Surprised it wasn't the GM who took it.

DeletedUser48096

You know full well Jamo that I don't have access to the Peaky Blinders Skype page and Iam only working off what others are telling me. I bet however that Jamo has now gone back and removed all associated quotes from that page so even if someone was to go back now and look for those quotes, They wouldnt find them as you are I bet going to cover your tracks and continue your rubbish here.

So you are telling me that Mike didnt write on the skype chat that he wasnt going to apologize to you?... I dont buy it Jams...

In fact to perfectly honest despite the best intentions of Brandr, Spaek and IB that alliance seems more political than ZT was, But furthermore what greatly amused me most was that I was rejected an invite for being too involved with PnP (Not that I wanted to play on a conquest world anyway). But yet they yet they let you in....

Kinda stinks of double standard don't you think?..

DeletedUser48096

Well of course one of you took it. It was a ghost. Surprised it wasn't the GM who took it.

Sorry Jonny but when simpletons are the intended recipiants stating the obvious becomes a must.

Wasn't going to mention it actually but you kinda forced my hand as both myself and GM were waiting for you to join us in taking a city off a player who is actually active today. As it appears as if both myself and GM have already achieved this today.

Now when I say active I dont mean a semi active simmer either, Iam talking about someone who both can and did post their own support requests and had support both in and on its way to the city when our CS's arrived.

After all it has been such a long, long, long time since you did that last....... 27th September 2014 to be precise....

The GM

Phrourach
No one will take you on one on one. You haven't even offered to go one on one with any of us. All you do is send insulting messages to people

You really are a sad, sad person. You need to take a good hard look at yourself and realise it is only a game. Has there ever been such a lonely, bitter old git than you Jonny to play Grep? You have been completely smashed in this game and I know deep down you are shouldering a majority of the blame and rightly so.

Send insulting messages? Do you mean stick up for myself when I copped that barrage of filth from Stacks? Are you condoning what he wrote? Sums you up as a person Jonny boy doesn't it. Then again, Stacks big mouth lost him yet again more cities today and the same will happen next time he opens his mouth.

As for the tweener Jamo, well he clearly condones Stacks filth. Jamo, that in part doesn't surprise me either. By the way Jam, is there anyone left in any server in any world that actually wants to play with you? You criticise TD for whatever happened in Zancle and to be honest I don't give a toss, glad to see you have left the alliance though, brilliant at best! Now you and your mutative cousin Jonny share one line I wrote to Stacks on the forum. You are a total hypocrite and a sook at that.

APOC=HYPOCRITES

You go on and on about how we don't attack you.

WE, We? And where do you fit into that? You do nothing but send constant spies out, sending your teammates in to lose all their troops while you sit back and hide. Bah, even Stacks is a better fighter than you, at least he has a go. And where were you in his time of need? "Shooting pool" again Jonny. I am bemused as to how you are able to weave your spells over the flock of sheep you lead, surely they must be asking the same question. You drain your own teams troops, send them off to battle to get smashed, while you hide, then when they need you to support them when they are getting destroyed by us, YOU ARE NEVER THERE TO HELP. You are a complete joke.

Well let me ask you why haven't you ever sent anything more then a harbour check at me. If your so good and i'm so bad you should be able to take as many of my cities as you want.

I think you will find I have sent much more than that over the course of this server. Don't you talk yourself up little Jonny, you sent one attack at my city on the same island we share and revolted it. Wow, what did you get for that? A face full of milita, no bp's and no resources. Do you think I might of let you do that?

By the way, I just had a look at your conquests, you haven't taken a city off an active player in 2015:eek::heh:

Hahaha anytime you want. Not really a fair fight though is it when you have everyone else draining my caves is it? .

Not as good as the time Moonstone...

I will tell you what was better than all of that and this takes the cake. A certain member of APOC (who I won't name because he unlike you Jonny is a good person) got so confused with his timings a few days ago at one of my cities that he decided to blow 2 CS's trying to take it. Unfortunately, the first CS missed because it landed before the RR, the 2nd after the RR finished!!! , Apoc at their best!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

so now i deleted all my quotes GGN lol! ?????Pathetic even by your standards, more guess work or blatant lies- no idea if mike wrote anything as i left the chat instantly...but show me any deleted sections or get mike to post ANYTHING i deleted -your not buying it again?? ASK mike...go on ask him, i'll wait again, deleted quotes show up as deleted on Skype so it shouldn't be hard..maybe stop stating things as fact if you don't actually know at all GGN that would help, everything you have wrote is: a. speculation by your own admission and b. totally untrue - if mike has any decency he will confirm i deleted nothing, left instantly the chat and requested no PM apology from him nor anyone else, as you have claimed here time and again..utter rubbish.(an a microcosm of your conduct in game and on the externals as a whole)

I wouldn't expect someone of your character to have the decency to retract or admit an error but I'm sure mike will confirm the above as 100% fact.

I would like to add again, it was you who decided to bring this all up on the en72 externals not I. I was quite happy to go quietly (just like when i left Apoc for the good of the alliance) but yet again you won't let me ..you sir have major issues.

DeletedUser

I think you will find I have sent much more than that over the course of this server. Don't you talk yourself up little Jonny, you sent one attack at my city on the same island we share and revolted it. Wow, what did you get for that? A face full of milita, no bp's and no resources. Do you think I might of let you do that?

You must really be living in La La land. I got nearly 2000 BP in one hit one one city. What has that just slipped your sad empty skull. (Can't say mind cause it's obvious you don't have one.)

You are that full of c**p i'll be surprised if your head is not tapered.

Hahaha anytime you want. Not really a fair fight though is it when you have everyone else draining my caves is it? .

Hang on a second.

bd5f8e66bf9fc47ad7dbd982e693c7ab.png

d2de28cec45073fd77f2fb526ed38dba.png

Is this more pathetic sad lonely virgin lies. Those are your messages to me. But now i have offered you a one on one you have to and find some sad excuse just so you can try and worm your way out if it.

Give me a start time or shut up.

DeletedUser

No offense Gm but if you don't step up here (and without any back up i mean a true 1 on 1) you have no right to talk about your so called abilities again. Perfect way to end Herm IMO.Notice you didn't answer my question about my previous challenge to you in En82 and all the fools you brought to bring me down.(i would of choose a lot better than GGn tho -he is terrible with google translate in Croatian- almost as bad as his gameplay...'blooddevils' too i mean good lord your IGN's are about as good as your city takes.).or do you only ever fight in actives ? Lets see that ability you harp on about if it even exists at all ..

The GM said:
As for the tweener Jamo, well he clearly condones Stacks filth. Jamo, that in part doesn't surprise me either. By the way Jam, is there anyone left in any server in any world that actually wants to play with you?

Nop i dont condone what stacks wrote at all. It was just as bad as you but in fairness
1. You have all the previous for abusing people by PM so you must bring it out in people.
2. All you do is try to offend people by PM
3. He wasn't calling me 'prepubescent' while acting like a 8 year old himself...

Apoc hypocrites???..and 1 message later the GM ties himself in knots again. To anwser your previous question, what would my kids earn from me quitting servers as a life lesson..maybe something i could teach you too-

GREP IS A GAME MUPPET.. RL IS MORE IMPORTANT TO ANYONE WITH A RL.

I'm guessing it doesn't apply to you tho, sad.