Recent content by DungeonParamitas

1. Family Reunion

what type of reply is that? ;) Only people with true.?.. DP
  2. Family Reunion

Well guys and gals, Never had the time and energy to write my first and only top 10: Possibly someone else can pick up the batton and carry the weight of grepolis through to 2025. Its a great, fun game, challenging. But please ... Besides that I have for sure enjoyed my time playing this game...
  3. New world

No premades are announcing their intention to land for this server... hmmm. Let the best NON - premade team win.
  4. Pre-World Chryseon Discussion Thread

Well atleast you are loyal Hike. Bad judgement on the other hand is not cool. VS i hope you decide to drop in this conquest world and show your TRUE skills at this game of grepo. Still waiting for an answer from you Sir. Let the fun begin ;) DP
  5. Family Reunion

Nothing but respect for Gandalf and all you all need or required to do is smack talk... shame what these forums have transpired too. I not even done a top 10 yet ;) Stay tuned Ladies and Gents and pay me for my popcorn at the door. DP
  6. Family Reunion

THEY even enjoy killing their own defense, tisk tisk tisk. Mates you Pirates will not last like CUddles will, Sorry to be honest.
  7. Family Reunion

THIS is the same player who started the account in 2013 I have evolved over time, like the dinos, lizards, mammals, humans.,,,, whatever you say does not effect me. BUT True Fear and J are now attempting the same maneuver that Puppy did..., HOW WILL IT TURN out/?>>> :( We shall see. Respect...
  8. Family Reunion

Well played Stooges, you enacted the power of Zeus and Poseidon and really tried today to make friends with anyone not on my side of the wire. Keep working your due diligence and keep spouting off at the moderators to keep your players from being banned. All in good fun. DP
  9. Family Reunion

Hello again P3-- do as you wish. You will never ever see me reply to you in game again. Just relax, and chew some apples P3
  10. Pre-World Chryseon Discussion Thread

Very informative mate, keep on.
  11. Family Reunion

This is not a place to troll. This is a place for gamesmanship, honor, and respect for this great grepo game. No other words will fit...
  12. Family Reunion

This thread was started from Puppy, and I continue on with his message, with a different style pen. I again will not copy and paste our internal discussions on the matter. Puppy and his clan sold me down the river. ENjoy this great game everyone, may the best team and players win. But also...
  13. Family Reunion

Reimu you are week, dont deny it. VS - I simply will not dignify that posting with a response. I went 12 years without an external account.... PERIOD