Recent content by isambardkb

1. Mobile UI Feedback Thread

I like the new menu , but could you make wider is so all are on 2 pages or allow the user to modify the order so we can pick which ones are n the first screen. Why remove the quickbar? Where is the building queue in the city screen? Why can i not see what units are is currently in the city ...
  2. Update to Version 2.280 Discussion Thread

While the Activity window icon is a welcome addition on the new app why is it limited to spells ? What about commands and trade like on the old app. I like the size. Can you make more of the icons this size as at the moment you get random options opening as you try and hit the right part of the...
  3. Devblog - mobile app feedback thread

You can change city name by double clicking it , but on a phone this is quite tricky as you have zoom in so you can double click on the correct area of the screen . To see what as token does you need to press down on the icon instead of clicking it, again almost impossible with the screen size...
  4. Dionysia Event Feedback Thread

Why does inno even bother with a new event ? We would all be much happier to see the Wheel Of Battle event like last year rather than this rehashed pandoras box event ( which was always the least popular).
  5. Dionysia Event Feedback Thread

Great event, Now it has started the brower version of the game won't load. Do these things get tested !
  6. New App Feedback Thread

I have only tried the new app for a few day and only use it for the event. These are the problems if have encountered so far. The hybrid app is not suitable when you are truely mobile, if you are out walking , shopping or at work and need to respond to an attack the buttons are all too small...