Recent content by Too aggressiveforthegame

1. Too aggressiveforthegame

Top 10

I wonder when was the last time someone actually did: - 12 alliance (sink/swim), - milestones, - newspaper - serious and respectful discussion among alliance leaders! If anyone is interested I will appricate reading at least top 12 alliances (sink/float/swim) Of course with 30 alliance cap...
  2. Too aggressiveforthegame

Top 10

Didnt have much option. it was only conq world I could join from start. Dont get me wrong, its interesting and kinda madness in its own way.
  3. Too aggressiveforthegame

Top 10

O54 is much better than 55. Im not sure how you guys staying on top BP ranking but folks in 54 gotta take vm to take a shower Its a mad house... Let Sheep lose in Insane Asylum and blood will be on water with folks wanna feed on left overs. It insane. Speed of the game, CS tt to your...
  4. Too aggressiveforthegame

Too aggressive to play war game

Completely agree with you there, No point losing troops killing militia unless one is or don't know any better. Unlikely to gain any resources or loot temp when opponent knows the unspoken rule (dont bother, im online by sending counter attack, I send support instead to avoid showing what I...
  5. Too aggressiveforthegame

thats what I do when I go bp hunting. sending 40 LS attack to island with positive wood negative rock and normal silver production indiscremently to any city that is not green or blue. I do it with intend to find those how are not online, have LS to turn into BP and do it often when I have...
  6. Too aggressiveforthegame

Im glad to see there are some still looking at external forums, I wish things like swing or sink papers, newspapers works discussion and civilized chat among influential players was still kept us entertained and informed
  7. Too aggressiveforthegame

Is HC considered spam? I was told I attacked a person too many times in short spam of time which I don't deny the fact. I did but I did it for purpose of catching his catapults which he earlier used to demolish my city without gaining anything in return. His own ally informed me that this...
  8. Too aggressiveforthegame

Hey all, I've been playing this game for past 14 years staring in en.06 (zeta), top attacker of en.60 in 2013, and more maps that I can possible name or remember them all. In entier time of playing this game, being aggressive player specially in conquest worlds was encouraged and was right play...