Search results

1. Anmolr

Does anyone remember me?

Do you guys remember me... The father of signatures (of grepolis forum).. Who once catapulated to 2nd place in terms of posts by posting a lot in off-topic (and as a result compelled admins to make changes to stop counting off topic posts)... And a holy lot of things...
  2. Anmolr

Domination

Post here which world is dominated by which alliance and what are your expectations for it and other alliances.
  3. Anmolr

Anmolr's Signature Shop - II

I have re-opened my signature shop but now in a new thread. Anyone who wants to see my works can see in my previous shop. Some of My Prev. Work :- Request Format :- 1) Image Dimesions (typically in pixels.) This includes anything outside the picture e.g. text The maximum for signatures is...
  4. Anmolr

Highest Viewed Thread

Is there any way to see which thread is the highest viewed [except the announcements one they're very highly viewed]. If not let's find the highest viewed thread which is not an announcement!
  5. Anmolr

De-Rep Me

De-Rep Me!! I want to get to the bottom! Please De-Rep Me! Please! Please! Please! I beg to you De-Rep Me!!
  6. Anmolr

Funny Leonidas Pics

Let's post funny pics of Leonidas in 300!
  7. Anmolr

Passed New Building : Arena + Gladiators

Proposal A New Building in which different cities can send gladiators for tournaments within alliance or for duels with other players. There can also be bets on the gladiators of a specific match. Reason It would be a new edition for the game which can provide for competitions within...
  8. Anmolr

Black 2.0

The Black is Back! First there was shadow, then there was darkness, now there's black once again. This will be well coordinated and organised From the outside, all you will see is *Coat of arms by Anmolr* "It reminds me of the heady days of Sputnik and Yuri Gagarin, when the...
  9. Anmolr

Anmolr's Signature Shop

Hi All, I offer you all my services to make signatures for free. I will do them one-by-one in the order the requests were made. Please post whatever you want in your signature according to your wish, like : Name, Quote, Alliance, etc. Background And/Or Base Picture Theme of Signature If you...
  10. Anmolr

Rate The Signature and Avatar Above You

This has been a big hit on many forums, It may be the same here as well. You rate the signature above you, Max : 10, If There is No Signature, Then 0 :) +Rep :D
  11. Anmolr

PnP - Legion of Chaos

Legion of Chaos We are a clever bunch, highly intelligent, not satisfied with the mundane. We thrive on new challenges, we like to push back the boundaries, live life to the full, we love the unexpected and most of all - we thrive on chaos ! Sharpening blades and filling our mana, we tend to...