Search results

1. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Sorry but has to be said. You know what they say about those who "claim" they have the biggest pair in the room? But we can agree on one thing. I'm not in Kleos and frankly they kept me up all last weekend, but they do have strong leaders and committed players who are active and help each...
  2. Dom Ring EN148

It also makes it so that if you don't join the world in the first week you are most likely not going to succeed. Boosting is crap but making it possible for a RIM alliance to reasonably challenge the core alliances wouldn't take away from the strongest alliance winning. If anything today's...
  3. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Pseira was fun, wasn't it?
  4. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

You're right, I have absolutely no skill at this game. I've never figured out how to play it. What is an attack? How do I do that? Can you DM me in game and teach me? If you aren't playing the server let me know, I'll invite you to be my neighbor.
  5. Dom Ring EN148

Just curious and just a thought, why not make it 90% of the map? That should open up the outside of the map as an option and would make it more interesting. Today as soon as one group really establishes a center core there isn't really much option to challenge for later starting groups. I...
  6. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

I've known Reimu for a bit, and this is completely false. Not sure who you actually are seeing as you are the "masterspy" and this probably isn't your real in game name nor has it probably ever been. If I'm wrong then cool. The idea that good players don't lose cities is comical and silly...
  7. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

lol, ok
  8. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Well this one looks fun :)