A question about rep

DeletedUser

HA told you tyrion! :)

My guess is that you were fooled by hansi's avvy? lol.

DeletedUser

Ask Ac04, he is the admin, he knows (he can check it in the Admin CP, i think)

DeletedUser

These images might help:

Bar levels;
repimage2tt.jpg

List of titles;
reputation_manager.png

Note: The reputation bars have the exact same rep requirements as this forum, but the reputation titles don't, the titles are the exact same but the rep minimums are different.
this isn't 100% correct coz i've got over 3k rep but not a reputation beyond repute :p

DeletedUser18132

Did rooster get his title because he won the popularity contest?

DeletedUser

Where are the titales? I can see anything any where. I should be 'User has a spectacular aura about', but I can't see it anywhere, and can't see anyone elses either...

DeletedUser

Where are the titales? I can see anything any where. I should be 'User has a spectacular aura about', but I can't see it anywhere, and can't see anyone elses either...

Hover your mouse over the rep bars under your profile. Wait for a second and it should tell you.

DeletedUser

Very informative, I had wondered about all this. I opt for infamy if it can be achieved, and if I actually gave a flying whatsit. All a bit naff really.

DeletedUser

Oh. Okay. Thanks.

It's definitely different to the pic that you posted Spartaprime. I have 156 points, and I am famous soon enough, so ac04 must have shanged it around a little.

Last edited by a moderator: