All we need to do - Dedicted to NAJHI

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Who is NAJHI?

Anyway....

AL, LB, Bad Co and all the rest have one problem. They see everything in black and white.....

They want complete control of an ocean....they recruit and keep noob inactive crap players around. This is a business and a business needs a steady supply of work, you grab up all the work one month and blammo...lay offs the next.

Evo dosnt kill everything, we constantly push the envelope and expand in the direction of the biggest threat leaving a steady stream of noob players in our oceans for...lack of a better word, WORK. Bad Co fills up most of O57...and what happened? Fat lazy..they forgot what the game is about....and now where are they? exchanging accounts....leaders quiting because there trying to attack brick walls with rubber hammers....

LB makes bff's with everyone around them and what does it get them?
LB cant do anything except stroll there ocean waiting for the next player to go ghost...... kinda like running around with a "will work for food sign"

Im gonna give some solid advice to the rim alliances so that the fight can last forever....heaven forbid evo gets fat and lazy....... Kill your crap players, dont let your alliance be filled with inactives..... dont be worried about points and rankings.... Kill off your fat, keep the work flowing or risk a constant babble of semi active players with there "ideas" of how easy it is too win..... like a cancer, there is no cure....cut it off or die.

NAHJI is a cancer, a little cell you never knew existed untill he started sucking up all the energy and putting it too complete waste. Your players have no targets, there not big enough and they cant time attacks and they have nowhere to go

Rim Alliances, cut off your cancer so you can have muscles that actually flex....... ok rant over

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is getting a little personal and bitey - just letting you know i'm watching this thread. Be nice - everyone is allowed to play grep, regardless of what alliance they are in or what they are like in real life.

So, cut down on the personal stuff okay?

DeletedUser

bobothemonnk said:
NAHJI is a cancer, a little cell you never knew existed untill he started sucking up all the energy and putting it too complete waste. Your players have no targets, there not big enough and they cant time attacks and they have nowhere to go

Hahah. A good way of putting it.. :p
+rep

Sapph - Yes, I suppose we need to get back on topic..I just can't stand to not get the last comment so if someone replies I have to comment back it's one of those things ! :p
I'll try to calm down though..We can always take it in-game. :) If only their was a forum for arguing I would be in that thread 24/7.. :p

DeletedUser

I'm ranked 312 in defense. Big Thanks to Tripper Dave and greymist for that a month ago :)

As per the topic, in a sense, ideas are good. Putting the ideas into action and watching it come to fruition is even better. Steady and realistic gameplan, along with core members that will be able to accomplish the goals. Step by step. One step at a time. I, myself have seen a great many plans be made, heck, I was part of one of the Coalitions opposite the battlefield of Evolution. So I have seen a great many plans made, some seemed to work for a while, than died out. Good, realistic plans, and dedicated players who will follow the pln to a T is what works. Don't take this the wrong way NAJHI, this is not meant as any disrespect at all. Just my personal opinion. That is why Evolution has and still is BEAST OF IOTA. Excellent planning and dedication. To battle them, you need to do the same on all accounts. So I guess my comment is off topic, sorry if it is.

DeletedUser

for def im rank 779

NAJHI if you want to discuss why evo is better than anything your part of please create a new thread so you can stay on topic. I dont want the good evo players getting sucked into your derailment

DeletedUser

Even tho i am allied with Evo myself i have to agree with najhi here.

Taking out the top five members of Evo is the way to go. Then when you have hit them to the rim (or given them so many defensive BPS that they have conquered you all) The five who replace them would be 'evo's top five' rinse and repeat and he has a point.

If somebody could do it , say what 15 times then evo would not be the vicious monster that everybody says they are. But then if it was that easy they never would have become so great.

DeletedUser

This is not an Evo discussion thread, thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.