DeletedUser

Should we stay

After all this song is by THE CLASH

I am gonna leave it in the hands of the players - you decide

And what do you predict will happen to this world

DeletedUser

Oooo! Oooo! I wanna play!

Just kidding.

And thanks for ruining that song for me. Forever.

DeletedUser

you are most welcome - I am sure you that this pretty much pegs your age nicely

DeletedUser

lol....mission was to have activity in the forum and the game .mission accomplished

DeletedUser19223

Wow - you guys sure do get nasty over a game. Are you like this in RL?

DeletedUser

Wow - you guys sure do get nasty over a game. Are you like this in RL?

Negative, Batman. Only to peeps who intentionally do or say inappropriate, rude, and/or otherwise unpleasant things to others. ...and me. *wink*

What may be perceived as 'nasty' from reading a few threads, may be a whole lot more like standing up for ourselves and our peeps when applied to all of the discussion that isn't here on the externals for display.

DeletedUser

i have asked piper to show the inappropriate, rude, and/or otherwise unpleasant things to illustrate her point

so far ...total lack of evidence.....

DeletedUser

i have asked piper to show the inappropriate, rude, and/or otherwise unpleasant things to illustrate her point

so far ...total lack of evidence.....

be fair Clive you produce so many its hard to keep up with your fairy stories.. :heh:

DeletedUser

i have changed the name of the alliance a hundred times - piper seems to have a problem with that - show me one that is offensive

you see everytime i ask to see facts - you reply with insults - every time i state a premise with logic - you blast with ad-homiens -

Last edited by a moderator: