Are these forums dead???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I no longer play this world, but I do like to know whats happening between players/alliances etc. There hasnt been a post in here for days! Someone post like a newspaper or something please! OR just a thread.

DeletedUser

not alot changes in Xi,sheild /trg /tgrf and nk and who ever elase is there are all still ganging up on ooc and the rabbits. It seems they just cant think of actually being seperate alliances, lack of imagination on there part i guesse.Or maybe they forgot to grow a pair,who knows :) Ooc and the rabbits are out numbered around 5 to 1.So thats makes it about even

DeletedUser

Meh, i just joined Xi. :)

You guys said you wanted some excitement. :p haha

DeletedUser

milos u want to check map out bud, 45 is a mess. the whole world is really.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

when I looked on Grepostats TNK were ontop of the players:)

DeletedUser

TGRf merged with Survivors, so no more TGRf. Other than that, noting much is new, I recenlty started Xi also and I just got a forum account even though I have been playing grepo for about a 1 1/4 but I deleted my old account.

DeletedUser

Xi is fast dieing the top OOC players ( there for the top xi players ) have gone and with the previouse loss of some of the games best (PV) Its all down hill Yet still ooc stands alone with some battle hardened Rabbits against the evil combined alliancs :p Sheild have been doing a sterling job of conquering ghosts and inactives and a few anchors haha Sheild TGR TKN and survivours will finaly have to start fighting each other.That must be a scary thing for them to think about.They won't know what to do when they don't out number their foes,mass turteling i guess :p
PS don't take my posts seriouse cause i don't

DeletedUser

I doubt they will fight...I forgot if I said this earlier, none of them want to make the 1st move:)

DeletedUser

For once im in favour of the wonders. it will force them to fight, having 2/3 wonders each is useless. knowing them they most likely merge 2 alliance's together making 2 larger alliance's and get 4 wonders each. there's an outcome OOC wouldn't want.

DeletedUser

I heard this idea somewhere else and I liked it, too late now. The idea is the Top 7 alliances each get to build a different wonder and only 1-then they fight each other to till one takes all 7 wonders

DeletedUser

I know certain alliances are just going to build like 1 wonder and then move on to the 2nd HW.

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

Since you all are talking about World Wonders I'm going to open up a WW discussion thread & will be closing this thread since it's not really relevant to the topic. :)

~ Lane

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.