Battle updates?

DeletedUser

Just wondering what's going on (war wise) in the world of Rho. I'd love to hear about all wars big and small and the players in-put on here. Tell me how the wars are going for each alliance =).
I see this was kind of already posted not as much asked about but it seems dead and all latest posts are off topic.

DeletedUser

I'll make one on the MR MEN crushing in advance :p
EPIC!!!!!!!!!! LOL no you wont you cant even follow through with an attack because i put you in revolt. you scurried back to your little dwelling *note not a city and hid behind your garden hedges :p

DeletedUser

My lone militia almost killed that attack force. you came back with 10 slings and I had less than 250 militia :p besides we all know you're a faker :p
Shhhhhh little boy/man how many cities have any of your ally's taken from me???
answer NONE.
how many have i taken from you all
answer 3
says it all really
:p

DeletedUser18366

Shhhhhh little boy/man how many cities have any of your ally's taken from me???
answer NONE.
how many have i taken from you all
answer 3
says it all really
:p

You're getting annoying :rolleyes: excuses all the way. Let's end this and say you are the greatest but I do hope this thread doesn't get locked too :)

DeletedUser

officially two or three, not sure, they should make a peace deal with iron fists on the 8th, so we'll see how that ends up

DeletedUser

oh i see i heard theres a war with TRT its TD and the knights who say ni are at war with them but i dont know of its true