Passed City profiles

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 48 67.6%
  • No.

Votes: 23 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10850

Good idea. (I didn't even read the idea but since basically everyone else seems to like it so will I.)

DeletedUser19554

i'm too lazy to read through all 7 pages but i think you need to compltly get rid of the main city profile because that would well show what city you defend the best and tell your enemys what city if they took would make you the most mad

DeletedUser

City Profiles Poll

This idea is now up for a vote. The poll will be open for 2 weeks. (closes december 26th)

DeletedUser

This game is bugged 6 ways to Sunday with stuff that never gets fixed and degrades game play, and we're voting for more useless cr4p that will bug the game even worse?

Yeah, count me in!

/sarc

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In my mind, i believe that this idea is rather pointless.

On any other game it would be good, but the fact is that Grepolis is already quite laggy so the implemention of features which have little benefit to the game would just slow it down more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In my mind, i believe that this idea is rahter pointless.

On any other game it would be good, but the fact is that Grepolis is already quite laggy so the implemention of features which have little benefit to the game would just slow it down more.
I vote Yes

DeletedUser18132

If the vote is 75% yes or more. Read the rules.:Angry:

Thanks!:D

DeletedUser

this idea has received a percent higher than 60 and lower than 75 in favor for it . . . it has become eligible for a re-vote

thread closed

DeletedUser

I think a town profile would be a nice idea. However I think there are more useful things being asked for thats more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.