Cosy on up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser40223

I created this thread for the nerds.. Yes even though I hate you I still consider your needs.. So here you go! :)

You are free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons, the Chess club you play for, algorithms and whether 'booty' is someone's rear end or pirates treasure and any other nerdy nonsense you like..

Knock yourselves out! (please).. :p

DeletedUser37948

mate there is a section of forums called off topic for threads like this maybe you would be better posting there

DeletedUser27128

Before all the mod haters come, I'm telling you that either this will get closed/deleted or moved to Off-Topic. And yes, please do pay a visit to the Off-topic sections :)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
And I believe you should be closing and moving these offtopic threads?

Yeah... but I do not moderate Sinope, meaning I cannot do such things. Only Pebs or the senior mods can. I only moderate Mochlos, Nysa & Olynthus.

Otherwise I would've done already.

DeletedUser

Yeah... but I do not moderate Sinope, meaning I cannot do such things. Only Pebs or the senior mods can. I only moderate Mochlos, Nysa & Olynthus.

Otherwise I would've done already.
Ah, im blind. I just saw a red name and instantly thought of pebble. My bad.

DeletedUser

You guys might be taking this all a bit too seriously. Get to know your fellow Sinope players seems like a reasonable topic for this forum.

DeletedUser33530

I created this thread for the nerds.. Yes even though I hate you I still consider your needs.. So here you go! :)

You are free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons, the Chess club you play for, algorithms and whether 'booty' is someone's rear end or pirates treasure and any other nerdy nonsense you like..

Knock yourselves out! (please).. :p
quote-Bill-Gates-be-nice-to-nerds-chances-are-youll-89020.png

I'll be a nerd any day.

DeletedUser40223

IN: LG G3 32 gb.. Gotta have one..

OUT: Apple Iphone (any of em).. A reliable bit of kit much like a VW.. Problem is they charge Bentley prices.. No Thanks..

In: 7 of 9 from Star Trek.. Yes.. I would.. :)

OUT: Me.. No she wouldn't.. :(

IN: 256GB SDXC Card, Lexar Professional, Class 10, UHS-1, 90MB/s .. Top notch HD capture/playback with plenty of space.

OUT: SanDisk 64GB Ultra Micro SDXC Class 10 (48MB/s) UHS-I Memory Card.. Doesn't cut it anymore..

Yes I'm a MASSIVE nerd.. And because I'm a nerd I'll share my latest purchase with y'all..

Original Star Wars 'B' wing fighter.. $55.00.. Feel the jealousy peeps.. :Angry:

DeletedUser22217

Wohhahaha
Guess this is how nerds comunicate:

You don't know the full story and don't want to.. You made your mind up without seeing any evidence so -rep for you... Enjoy.. Bri,

Status
Not open for further replies.